PDA

View Full Version : Liberals can't argue

McCarrens
10-05-2004, 01:31 PM
Though I've only been posting here for a few days (but I am a long time lurker) I've noticed that liberals cannot debate an issue.

They have opinions but those opinions are not backed up by fact. When called on these unsubstantiated beliefs they either call you a fascist or change the subject.

And it's not just here. Watch a liberal on TV, listen to them on the radio or read their comments in the newspaper. they never have a valid point to offer.

And don't go citing the presidential debate. I think Bush actually won that one, it is just the media was so star struck by Kerry's new tan that they could not bring themsleves to call it a clear Bush victory. the closest they could bring themselves to it was to call the debate "a tie."

:confused:

FORD
10-05-2004, 01:46 PM
Funny how when this liberal posted a series of factual statements about the Bush Fraudministration record earlier this morning your only rebuttal was the exact same type of insults and hatred used by your fellow GOP operatives Sean Hatred and Mush Limpdick.

ODShowtime
10-05-2004, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Funny how when this liberal posted a series of factual statements about the Bush Fraudministration record earlier this morning your only rebuttal was the exact same type of insults and hatred used by your fellow GOP operatives Sean Hatred and Mush Limpdick.

I thought he got confused and stopped reading. Isn't that what he said?

FORD
10-05-2004, 02:14 PM
Could be... facts confuse the Hell out of Republicans. Just look at Junior....

http://www.alwafd.org/upload/George-W.-Bush-258.jpg1079287305.jpg

knuckleboner
10-05-2004, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by McCarrens

And don't go citing the presidential debate. I think Bush actually won that one, it is just the media was so star struck by Kerry's new tan that they could not bring themsleves to call it a clear Bush victory. the closest they could bring themselves to it was to call the debate "a tie."

i won't cite it. but i would debate whether or not bush won. at best, it's a tie. i think there's no way to call bush the clear victor. i can offer you several media opinions (both from foxnews...) who think that bush needs to improve his debating. though, i suppose that's not liberal debating...

McCarrens
10-05-2004, 03:23 PM
OD, I was not confused. I am merely tired of wasting my time reading the insane, shit that Ford posts. Life is too short.

And I do agree that Bush could be a better debator, just as many people agree with me that Kerry couldn't be worse.

And Ford, while we're at it, i fid it funny you talk to me about sending up hatred and insults when you yourself seem to to spend a lot fo time thinking up names Republican politicla pundits. Childish name calling really is the way to wina debate, isn't it?