PDA

View Full Version : Joe Lockhart speaks

Steve Savicki
10-05-2004, 02:06 PM
What a difference a week makes -- last Tuesday some pundits were predicting the end of our campaign. As you all know, reports of our demise have been greatly exaggerated. Last Thursday, John Kerry took the stage and did his job. He looked presidential and he scored a decisive victory against George Bush. The momentum has shifted -- in nearly every public poll taken since the debate, we now are leading or tied.

Sgt Schultz
10-05-2004, 02:09 PM
I thought I'd seen the last of Joe Bullshit, er, I mean Lockhart when Clinton left. He's back because he's proven his worth as a talented liar.

FORD
10-05-2004, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
I thought I'd seen the last of Joe Bullshit, er, I mean Lockhart when Clinton left. He's back because he's proven his worth as a talented liar.

Now how is Joe lying when you have admitted yourself that Kerry walked all over Junior in the debate?

Warham
10-05-2004, 04:00 PM
Isn't Joe Lockhart involved in Rather Gate?

I thought he talked to Bill Burkett on the phone before CBS ran the story. Sounds like trouble.

Sgt Schultz
10-05-2004, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Now how is Joe lying when you have admitted yourself that Kerry walked all over Junior in the debate?

Joe occasionally states the obvious but most of what comes out of his lying mouth is crap.

Warham
10-05-2004, 04:08 PM
Anybody in Bill Clinton's administration should be viewed with skepticism. After all, since Bill was the master of lying under oath, certainly his underlings can lie anytime and anyplace.

FORD
10-05-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Anybody in Bill Clinton's administration should be viewed with skepticism. After all, since Bill was the master of lying under oath, certainly his underlings can lie anytime and anyplace.

And yet you have complete faith and trust in the people behind Watergate, Iran Contra, and fuunding Hitler, who are in the current fraudministration??

Warham
10-05-2004, 04:21 PM
Until Bush lies under oath, I'll keep him out of the Nixon camp.

FORD
10-05-2004, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Until Bush lies under oath, I'll keep him out of the Nixon camp.

He did lie under oath.

On 1-20-2001, despite not actually being elected, Junior took the Presidential Oath of Office, which reads as follows...

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Just by accepting an office he did not win, he violated that Oath. He violated it again in August 2001 by going on vacation just after a memo hit his desk stating that the US was in grave danger of a terrorist attack. And when that terrorist attack happenned, Junior abandoned his post and hid in a hole like a chickenshit, allowing the TALIBAN, ironically enough, to make a public statement before he did.

The Patriot Act was and is a blatant attack on the Constitution of the United States. And the war in Iraq, based completely on false pretenses, is the biggest lie yet.

So quit defending this lying bastard and his cabinet full of traitors and convicted criminals.

Warham
10-05-2004, 04:57 PM
He won the office because he had more electoral votes, and are you referring to that memo that the 9/11 commission got their drawers in a bunch, but amounted to a hill of beans?

A school room is a hole, FORD? Are you referring to Air Force One, which he was in afterwards? That would have happened with Clinton, Reagan or any other President. Secret Service dictates the security of the President.

The Taliban makes a statement first? Wow! Front page news.

I believe the Patriot Act is a good thing, FORD. It's not attacking your rights as a citizen. When that happens, you PM me, and I'll give you my phone number so you can call and bitch.