PDA

View Full Version : Answer The Questions!

DrMaddVibe
10-05-2004, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by FORD
At least I don't change my name every time my agenda is exposed. ”

What are you implying?

Do you have proof?

If so, please share with everyone the source and the aliases that I'm supposedly using.

If not...STFU with the paranoia. I don't need other aliases to do my "talking". My one voice is loud enough for me. If others agree or disagree then that is the price I pay for speaking my unadulterated mind.

It seems that every thread is laced with the paranoia of multiple aliases. Is this something you personally are active in and believe others participate in as well?

FORD
10-05-2004, 03:20 PM
All one has to do is keep track of the times you are logged in here, AssVibe, and it's more than obvious who you are.

McCarrens
10-05-2004, 03:47 PM
Ford, don't you also post as Jesus and Satan. That seems a little schtizo to me...

FORD
10-05-2004, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by McCarrens
Ford, don't you also post as Jesus and Satan. That seems a little schtizo to me...

Wow, for a newbie you seem to be up on all the current gossip. Rove giving you guys cheat sheets now or something?

Warham
10-05-2004, 04:04 PM
I wouldn't accuse anybody of going under multiple aliases if you do it all the time.

DrMaddVibe
10-06-2004, 02:30 PM
Who am I?

Cmon foLIARrd!

Answer the questions. You're really good at making baseless accusations but when it comes to putting the rubber on the road and proving that you have factual evidence that I'm some multiple id buffoon you refuse.

I only have one id, just like I only have one mouth. I don't need another. If you're caught with your pants down because you post under more than one id then I'd have to say that THAT would be really childish and bordering on various mental illnesses. That wouldn't surprise me though seeing how you carry on with the world conspiracy benders.

FORD
10-06-2004, 02:45 PM
Brian, blow it out your ass :rolleyes:

FORD
10-06-2004, 02:49 PM
OrgName: Road Runner
OrgID: RRMA
Address: 13241 Woodland Park Road
City: Herndon
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20171

ReferralServer: rwhois://ipmt.rr.com:4321

NetRange: 24.160.0.0 - 24.170.127.255
CIDR: 24.160.0.0/13, 24.168.0.0/15, 24.170.0.0/17
NetName: ROAD-RUNNER-5
NetHandle: NET-24-160-0-0-1
Parent: NET-24-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: DNS1.RR.COM
NameServer: DNS2.RR.COM
NameServer: DNS3.RR.COM
NameServer: DNS4.RR.COM
Comment:
RegDate: 2000-06-09
Updated: 2002-08-22

Warham
10-06-2004, 02:53 PM
That's not cool to put somebody's address online like that, is it?

BigBadBrian
10-06-2004, 02:56 PM
Brian, blow it out your ass :rolleyes:

Where in the sam hell did that come from? :confused:

As Forest Gump would say, "I was minding my own Peas and Carrots." :gulp:

Warham
10-06-2004, 02:58 PM
The conspiracies just never stop.

DrMaddVibe
10-06-2004, 03:49 PM
Nice try, you didn't get my IP though. You've got my provider right.

Now, how about those screen names that I'm supposedly posting under?

FORD
10-06-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Nice try, you didn't get my IP though. You've got my provider right.

Now, how about those screen names that I'm supposedly posting under?

Oh, I have your IP. I just chose not to post it. Some folks aren't as compassionate as I am, and they might be encouraged to take matters into their own hands if they had an IP to aim at. ;)

Lqskdiver
10-06-2004, 07:00 PM
That's not cool, Dave. How would you like if someone posted where you worked?

Lqskdiver
10-06-2004, 07:01 PM
Not cool, Dave. How would you like if you someone posted where you worked?

What is it with liberal and power?

DrMaddVibe
10-06-2004, 10:06 PM
Well then, who is this mysterious id that I post under then?

Face it...you lied. You know you lied and you won't fess up that you now know that theres no other id but this one.

FORD
10-07-2004, 12:58 AM
Back off bitch, or I will DESTROY YOU!

Big Train
10-07-2004, 02:59 AM
Girls, Girls...your BOTH pretty...

Warham
10-07-2004, 06:48 AM
Good grief.

:rolleyes:

diamondD
10-07-2004, 06:56 AM

LOL How do you DESTROY someone from your computer? You can't eat him or sit on him...

Careful Dave, if he's someone from your past, he probably would have Pab's old pics of you. :rolleyes:

DrMaddVibe
10-07-2004, 07:21 AM
Destroy?

The only thing you're destroying is YOUR CREDIBILITY!

Now...'bout those "other" id's? Answer, how did you put it...oh yeah, BITCH!

Dr. Love
10-07-2004, 09:57 AM
If you guys want to harass FORD or have him DESTROY YOU, fine. Do it in another forum, please.

PS - I didn't lock this thread.

ELVIS
10-07-2004, 10:33 AM

I see you're still living by the teachings of Jesus...

Jesus Christ
10-07-2004, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
I see you're still living by the teachings of Jesus...

Gregory, ye must admit that My Dad hath destroyed many who pushed Him too far :)

ELVIS
10-07-2004, 10:52 AM
That does not give man permission to do so...

Ye must give FORD the wisdom to take his medicine as prescribed...

Jesus Christ
10-07-2004, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
That does not give man permission to do so...

Ye must give FORD the wisdom to take his medicine as prescribed...

Judge not thy brother Gregory... for it is not wisdom that FORD lacketh, but patience, especially when the disciples of the Son of Bush are concerned. Let's just say that I'm working on that one.

DrMaddVibe
10-07-2004, 12:25 PM
Oh goody good...A delusional moron professing to be THE Messiah is here...perhaps he'll be able to answer what foLIARrd cannot. All things are possible, eh?

Jesus Christ
10-07-2004, 12:33 PM
Referring to the Son of Man as "a delusional moron" is not wise. Unless ye prefer an exceedingly hot climate for eternity.

Sgt Schultz
10-07-2004, 12:40 PM
Yo JC, if I don't believe that you are the son of God, or that God even exists, am I going to be crisped in Hell? What will happen to those who are not Chistians? Will they be there with me? Just curious.

Jesus Christ
10-07-2004, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
Yo JC, if I don't believe that you are the son of God, or that God even exists, am I going to be crisped in Hell? What will happen to those who are not Chistians? Will they be there with me? Just curious.

Do ye keep My Father's commandments?

For My Father hath given the law unto Moses as a way of letting man know what he must do to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. But man did pervert that law and twist it unto his own ends and his own glorification, which is why the Son of Man was sent to Earth to be crucified, and to deliver the Truth to all of man. And that Truth is this:

1) Love the Lord thy God with all of thy heart and soul.

2) Love thy neighbor as thyself.

If ye keepeth these two commandments, ye will be keeping all 10 of those which Dad gave unto Moses. These laws are not exclusive to Christianity or Judaism either, they can be applied to all faiths. For he who says he loves God but hateth his neighbor is a liar. And liars shall not inherit the Kingdom of Heaven :(

Sgt Schultz
10-07-2004, 12:57 PM
How does one love a god that they do not believe exists?

Jesus Christ
10-07-2004, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
How does one love a god that they do not believe exists?

If God did not exist then how could the Son of God exist? And obviously I do exist :)

The evidence of My Father's existence is all around you in a world that continues to function on time, despite the best efforts of self serving humans. For all the wars begun by the Son of Bush shall not stop the Earth from turning, nor shall the sun not rise at its appointed time - at least until that day when it is blackened as the fulfillment of prophecy.

DrMaddVibe
10-07-2004, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
Referring to the Son of Man as "a delusional moron" is not wise. Unless ye prefer an exceedingly hot climate for eternity.

How did THAT answer the question? C'mon "Jesus"! Stick with the question!

badhorsie
10-07-2004, 02:19 PM
Hail jesus

He is the greatest fictional character EVER.

Warham
10-07-2004, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
If God did not exist then how could the Son of God exist? And obviously I do exist :)

The evidence of My Father's existence is all around you in a world that continues to function on time, despite the best efforts of self serving humans. For all the wars begun by the Son of Bush shall not stop the Earth from turning, nor shall the sun not rise at its appointed time - at least until that day when it is blackened as the fulfillment of prophecy.

And for the Son of God, you think small, Jesus.

God doesn't need to worry about the son of Bush. He knows that Bush's time, like anyone elses time will come. The end is coming either way, FORD.

FORD
10-07-2004, 02:58 PM
I had initially closed this thread to avoid feeding this latest piece of shit troll, who deserves banning as much as Flabbie or Katydoodle, but if it can be hijacked by our Lord and Savior and those with questions for Him, then that might work just as well :D

Jesus Christ
10-07-2004, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Warham
And for the Son of God, you think small, Jesus.

God doesn't need to worry about the son of Bush. He knows that Bush's time, like anyone elses time will come. The end is coming either way, FORD.

Ye forget, My son, that I am not only the Son of God, but the Son of Man as well, and as such I care deeply about what ye mortals do unto each other. Especially when ye do it in My name, as the son of Bush does. :mad:

Ye can not sin against thy fellow man and against Me and My Dad with the excuse that "the end is coming either way".

Jesus Christ
10-07-2004, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by badhorsie
Hail jesus

He is the greatest fictional character EVER.

Fictional?:confused:

If ye thinketh ye are better than I, let's see YOU walk on water :)

Warham
10-07-2004, 03:37 PM
Bush never said he was fighting terrorists because God or Jesus told him to, Son of Spam. Bush has brought up God's name in public, much to the displeasure of liberal nutjobs.

Funny, you come down from the Pearly Gates to post here at the Army, but the ONLY name you mention in your posts is George W. Bush's. I only know one person who posts on this board who's obsessed with Bush. God has no obsessions.

Why not be concerned with what the meek do, for they shall truly inherit the Earth?

Jesus Christ
10-07-2004, 03:47 PM
The commandments which My Dad gave unto Moses say that ye shall not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.

Most assume this meaneth that ye shall not use Dad's name in swearing, and that is true. But it is not the entire meaning.

It is through vanity that the son of Bush believeth that My Father told him to maketh war on Afghanistan and Iraq. Just as it is through vanity that the so called Muslims believeth that they hath heard His voice telling them to kill. Just as it is vanity for Sharon and other Jews in Israel to kill in My Father's name. All of the above are guilty of breaking the same commandment. And usually two, since their vanity leadeth to murder. And covetousness involving oil and the stealing of land can be counted as well.

Yet these people guilty of these sins claim to speak for Me and My Dad, and ye do not question them?

If ye know My teachings and My father's commandments, then why do ye not call them out on their blasphemies? :(

Warham
10-07-2004, 03:57 PM
I don't believe Bush had any contact with your Father, Senior.

I'm a believer, and I've never had contact. Why is Bush special? And if Bush had special contact with the Holiest of Holies, certainly he would be up there with Moses, Enoch and anyone else who had personal relations with the Most High.

Fighting the war on terror has nothing to do with vanity. I think you are misinterpreting the meaning of this word in this case, something a perfect person should never do.

The word vanity means: Excessive pride in one's appearance or accomplishments.

Bush had excessive pride to go to war against terrorists, Jesus? Terrorists that came to this country and killed 3,000 people, and BUSH is the one who's considered vain?

I think not.

DrMaddVibe
10-07-2004, 04:06 PM
:p

Dr. Love
10-07-2004, 07:43 PM
What is the source of this drama between MaddVibe and FORD?

Lqskdiver
10-08-2004, 12:36 AM
Oh the usual, FORD accuses someone of "aliasing", someone responds with anger. Soon the threats of "destroying" come, as well as the pics.

I don't think FORD has had an enemy here for quite sometime. Will this live up the PABS/FORD fiasco of years back? One can only anticipate.

Lqskdiver
10-08-2004, 12:44 AM
Why do you do it, Dave? I noticed you reverted to your JC persona as soon as you almost blew your top. It's good therapy, I see, but you must face your issues as yourself and not as an alter ego.

Just let it gooooooo.

Besides, you wouldn't want someone likeCorine obsverving some strange behaviour that would warrant her attention. ;)

DrMaddVibe
10-08-2004, 12:41 PM
How's bout today being the day?

FORD
10-08-2004, 12:45 PM
Elvis & Doc....

I'm closing this thread again because someone hit below the belt on this one and it wasn't even AssVibe.

I'd appreciate it very much if you let this one go. It's not worth opening up another Pabich-like can of worms just to keep one GOP operative happy.