PDA

View Full Version : Polish President Slams Kerry After Debate Snub

ELVIS
10-05-2004, 05:52 PM
XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX

Polish President Aleksander Kwasniewski has slammed Dem president hopeful John Kerry for not recognizing Poland's contributions and sacrifice to the war in Iraq.

"It is sad that a senator with 20 years of experience does not recognize Polish contribution. This is immoral," Kwasniewski told FACTS in an interview commenting on the US Presidential Debate.

"It is sad that a senator with 20 years of experience underestimates Polish sacrifice, this is sad."

The Polish President added however that one should consider this was a part of the ongoing electoral campaign.

"I do not think this was out of ignorance," the president emphasized on the TVN Facts.

"There is one thing which should be stated clearly: this coalition is not just the United States, Great Britain, Australia alone; it also involves participation of Polish, Ukrainian, Bulgarian and Spanish soldiers who have died. It is immoral not to recognize the involvement we contributed based on our conviction that there should be unity in fighting terrorism, that there was a need to display international solidarity and that Saddam Hussein was a dangerous individual of this world."

"President Bush acted like a real Texan gentleman, he made sure to show appreciation for other countries' involvement in the coalition," Kwasniewski pointed out.

MORE

The outspoken Kwasniewski raised alarms at the White House earlier this year after he told a group of European reporters: "But naturally I also feel uncomfortable due to the fact that we were misled with the information on weapons of mass destruction."

Developing...

:elvis:

Jerry Falwell
10-05-2004, 06:20 PM
And I thought that the "whole world" was against Bush!?
Where's Ford on this one?

Phil theStalker
10-05-2004, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX

Polish President Aleksander Kwasniewski has slammed Dem president hopeful John Kerry for not recognizing Poland's contributions and sacrifice to the war in Iraq.

"It is sad that a senator with 20 years of experience does not recognize Polish contribution. This is immoral," Kwasniewski told FACTS in an interview commenting on the US Presidential Debate.

"It is sad that a senator with 20 years of experience underestimates Polish sacrifice, this is sad."

The Polish President added however that one should consider this was a part of the ongoing electoral campaign.

"I do not think this was out of ignorance," the president emphasized on the TVN Facts.

"There is one thing which should be stated clearly: this coalition is not just the United States, Great Britain, Australia alone; it also involves participation of Polish, Ukrainian, Bulgarian and Spanish soldiers who have died. It is immoral not to recognize the involvement we contributed based on our conviction that there should be unity in fighting terrorism, that there was a need to display international solidarity and that Saddam Hussein was a dangerous individual of this world."

"President Bush acted like a real Texan gentleman, he made sure to show appreciation for other countries' involvement in the coalition," Kwasniewski pointed out.

MORE

The outspoken Kwasniewski raised alarms at the White House earlier this year after he told a group of European reporters: "But naturally I also feel uncomfortable due to the fact that we were misled with the information on weapons of mass destruction."

Developing...

:elvis:
For those of you who don't know how to read PROPAGANDA like this Polak who lived under it, learned it, and uses it.

1) "..based on our conviction that there should be unity in fighting terrorism."
a) ACTUALLY MEANS: WE WANT A PIECE OF THE OIL SPOILS.

b) ACTUALLY MEANS: WE USE TERROR AS AN EXCUSE FOR OUR CRIMES.

2) Same statement from Polack in #1.
a) ACTUALLY MEANS: IF WE CARED ABOUT UNITY WE WOULD HAVE GONE INTO IRAQ WITH A "UN" WORLD CONSENSUS.

b) ACTUALLY MEANS: WE DON'T CARE ABOUT A WORLD CONSENSUS FROM THE UN OR ANYWHERE.

3) Uses words like "immoral" when that is exactly what he is guilty of.

Propaganda machine.

There's going to be a world war.

Liars.

Former commie liars who know how to lie better than the Bushies.

It's later than I thought.

P