PDA

View Full Version : Edwards Is Whipping The VP's Ass Right Now In Cleveland

Phil theStalker
10-05-2004, 09:10 PM
It's worse than I thought it would be. The start is all Edwards. And if he stays like he started he'll crash the VP in the end.

Edwards is killing the VP with "no connection with 9/11 and Iraq."

He's killing the VP.

Oh, this is bad.

It's a terrrrrr-ible fight.

:spank:

Phil theStalker
10-05-2004, 09:14 PM
Oh man, I think the VP's pacemaker is going to start smoking.

Phil theStalker
10-05-2004, 09:23 PM
The VP is hurting. He just took a cheap shot at Edwards voting record spitting out on a war issue, "You probably weren't there for the vote." Low blow comment.

The VP is bleeding early and he knows it. It's showing.

This is a terrrrrrrrrr-ible fight.

Phil theStalker
10-05-2004, 09:29 PM
The trial lawyer just stabbed the VP with Halliburton.

The moderator sounded sympathetic and requested a response from the VP about Halliburtion.

It's over.

If this debate were an animal it would be put out of it's misery.

They're going to need the paramedics at the Cleveland Clinic to restart the VP's heart.

Phil theStalker
10-05-2004, 09:34 PM
Edwards knows he's whipped the VP already. He's getting cocky. He made a mistake interrupting the VP.

He's getting too anxious to kick the VP's ass some more. That's a bad move. Edwards must not get over confident now.

I'm in shock and awe.

Phil theStalker
10-05-2004, 09:46 PM
Edwards pulls out the bloody sword of Halliburton. He's calmed down. The VP says he needed more than 30 seconds to answer all that Edwards exposed about Halliburton to the American people in his 90 seconds.

The moderator moves on to another issue, Israel.

Edwards answers.

The VP blows off the moderator's guidance and returns to Halliburton. Like I said, somebody would have put this animal out of it's misery already.

The VP is making a fist and talking up Halliburtion and totally distorts the debate.

I don't know what I'm seeing here.

Now I'm watching the VP insist Edwards has the next question, but Edwards answered his question on Israel, and the VP's zealous defense of Halliburton's criminal allegations cause him to miss that.

Anger is a blinding force.

The VP is angry someone is calling him on all of the things that need to be spoken of. And this is only a VP debate.

Phil theStalker
10-05-2004, 09:54 PM
Cleveland is experiencing a poll that says it's the most poverty stricken city in the U.S.. The VP shows no change of course. Amazing.

Phil theStalker
10-05-2004, 09:59 PM
Gay marriage.

Next question.

Phil theStalker
10-05-2004, 10:11 PM
The VP is running with the shyster label of Edwards. A lot of Republicans are shysters. Is this a wise, experienced move?

Moving on to AIDS.

How does the government stop something that came from their labs, should be the question.

Phil theStalker
10-05-2004, 10:24 PM
The VP admits he was picked to be in charge because of his experience. Edwards admits he doesn't have the experience the VP has and makes the point it's a person's judgement and not their resume that's important and what the American people are interested in.

The Bohemian Grover has brought up 9/11 on his own in the last 10 minutes for political gains in this debate.

Now the moderator finally brings up a question about 9/11. The Grover is showing his stripes.

Psyops on the American peeps live.

Phil theStalker
10-05-2004, 10:27 PM
5 more minutes.

This debate was 30 minutes too long.

It was over a half hour ago.

Reporting from Cleveland, we're putting this puppy to bed.

It's spin time.

Don't get dizzy.

Ally_Kat
10-05-2004, 10:28 PM
I'm so glad I have health coverage, cuz if I didn't John Edwards said I might get sick and, without the coverage to get to medicine, sicker and then develop AIDS.

ELVIS
10-05-2004, 10:56 PM
John Edwards was full of crap suggesting the war in Iraq is costing 200 billion dollars...

Lqskdiver
10-05-2004, 10:59 PM
This thread reminds me of one of the many threads in the Pic forum. Careful you don't goo all over yourself.

ELVIS
10-05-2004, 10:59 PM
John Edwards entire strategy was to poke holes in the administration's policies in the same way Johnny Cochran poked holes in the O.J. prosecution...

Typical lawyer spew...

He was pretty good, but he's no Johnny Cochran...

rustoffa
10-05-2004, 11:02 PM
Maybe his dad learned more about math than he ever has?

Too bad they didn't touch on the environment, look what Edward's hair is doing to the ozone layer.

tobinentinc
10-05-2004, 11:03 PM
Cheney won the debate.

Warham
10-05-2004, 11:03 PM
Get off the crack, Phil.

Cheney cleaned Edwards clock.

Phil theStalker
10-06-2004, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Get off the crack, Phil.

Cheney cleaned Edwards clock.
Warham,

I'm so glad I'm able t2o read your posts again. You can contribute. Why didn't you do that with me in the fir1st place, dude. You're not stupid. You raise a lot of good questions. If you eliminate the insults with your opinions you can provide real value t2o your posTITions.

=PtS=

Big Train
10-07-2004, 03:05 AM
Yea Warham,

Clean up your act , or Phil will put you on Double Secret Ignore probation like I am on.

Phil, for months composes all these insulting posts to everyone (the "Your Owned" lines come to mind), then you insult him on the day he finds Jesus and says your an insensitive jerk.

Oh well, all I can say is that it's great on ignore.

Warham
10-07-2004, 06:46 AM
Train,

The problem with Phil is, he puts me on ignore where he supposedly can't read my posts, then comments about them in posts to other people.

He lies about putting people on ignore, so I won't take anything he says at face value.

ODShowtime
10-07-2004, 09:22 AM
If you put someone on ignore, their posts in threads don't show up? I thought it just stopped PMs

Dr. Love
10-07-2004, 09:52 AM
To my understanding, you won't see their posts, OD. However, if someone quotes their post, I think you will see what is in the quote.

ODShowtime
10-07-2004, 10:46 AM
Oh my god, I didn't think you were real!

Dr. Love
10-07-2004, 07:44 PM
I'm as real as any of FORD's aliases. ;) Just not as active (lately).