PDA

View Full Version : Informations about the situation in Irak!

Jano
10-07-2004, 07:47 AM
I'm wondering if something is doing good in Irak,because in France the only thing we saw about Irak are;attentats, bombing, killing,peoples complaining about the US troops and on,and on......!But i believe that's the TV bullshit,i'm sure that the americans did some good stuff to help the peoples overthere,maybe your guys can tell me the true, i'm sick of the french TV's view!:confused:

ODShowtime
10-07-2004, 09:29 AM
Is that really how you guys spell Iraq?

Jano
10-07-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
Is that really how you guys spell Iraq?
Yes, OD!!!

Sgt Schultz
10-07-2004, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Jano
I'm wondering if something is doing good in Irak,because in France the only thing we saw about Irak are;attentats, bombing, killing,peoples complaining about the US troops and on,and on......!But i believe that's the TV bullshit,i'm sure that the americans did some good stuff to help the peoples overthere,maybe your guys can tell me the true, i'm sick of the french TV's view!:confused:

Here is a good place to start - Iraqi bloggers. Look for links to other Iraqi bloggers on the right column.

Iraq The Model (http://iraqthemodel.blogspot.com/)

Here's another one
Good News From Iraq (http://chrenkoff.blogspot.com/2004/10/good-news-from-islamic-world.html)

Look for links from these for more

Jano
10-07-2004, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
Here is a good place to start - Iraqi bloggers. Look for links to other Iraqi bloggers on the right column.

Iraq The Model (http://iraqthemodel.blogspot.com/)

Here's another one
Good News From Iraq (http://chrenkoff.blogspot.com/2004/10/good-news-from-islamic-world.html)

Look for links from these for more
thank you,sgt!!!!

Mezro
10-07-2004, 03:58 PM
Bonjour Jano

Les choses ne sont pas entrées bien en Irak. L'administration de Bush assez a beaucoup foutu la merde dans le pays entier et n'a pas trouvé une arme simple de destruction de masse. Nous ressemblons aux imbéciles aux yeux du monde et avons dépensé plus de 150 milliards de dollars sur une guerre qui ne signifie rien.

Mezro... le Français et les Allemands sont futé pour rester hors de ce désordre...

Ally_Kat
10-07-2004, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
le Français et les Allemands sont futé pour rester hors de ce désordre...

Yeah. Don't want to fight the guy you were breaking UN law with.

Sgt Schultz
10-07-2004, 04:32 PM
Bonjour Jano

Les choses ne sont pas entrées bien en Irak. L'administration de Bush assez a beaucoup foutu la merde dans le pays entier et n'a pas trouvé une arme simple de destruction de masse. Nous ressemblons aux imbéciles aux yeux du monde et avons dépensé plus de 150 milliards de dollars sur une guerre qui ne signifie rien.

Mezro... le Français et les Allemands sont futé pour rester hors de ce désordre...

Then do as I suggested before - you and the Democrats should immediately call for the release and reinstatement of Saddam Hussein as the President of Iraq - since the war was prosecuted ENTIRELY because of Iraq WMD.

The only imbeciles are those that believe that Saddam Husein should still be in power. Iraqis would differ with your opinion that the U.S,. spent 150 billion for a war which does not mean anything.

The French and Germans were smart to remain out of this mess? Perhaps, as they have no spine nor do they have any gratitude. Above all, as we have seen from the Duelfer Report, we know that French and German officials were benefitting greatly from resisting U.S. actions in the UN through the "Oil For Food Program".

Mezro
10-07-2004, 04:51 PM
Then do as I suggested before - you and the Democrats should immediately call for the release and reinstatement of Saddam Hussein as the President of Iraq - since the war was prosecuted ENTIRELY because of Iraq WMD.

The only imbeciles are those that believe that Saddam Hussein should still be in power. Iraqis would differ with your opinion that the U.S,. spent 150 billion for a war which does not mean anything.

The French and Germans were smart to remain out of this mess? Perhaps, as they have no spine nor do they have any gratitude. Above all, as we have seen from the Duelfer Report, we know that French and German officials were benefitting greatly from resisting U.S. actions in the UN through the "Oil For Food Program".

Come on: nobody (including me) thinks the world would be better with Saddam Husein in power. There were other ways to get rid of him that did not involve invading the fucking country.

The situation is a fucking mess and I don't blame other countries for not wanting to get involved. If our mission was such a "just cause" we'd have stronger international support.

I'm sure the Iraqis who were blown to bits during "shock and awe" felt the money was well spent.

The Bush Administration had a hard-on for Iraq even before they took office. It was only a matter of time. War is good especially when it draws attention away from failed economic policies.

Mezro...150 billion...75 to destroy the country and another 75 to rebuild it...fucking stupid from top to bottom...FYI: I'm not a Democrat...

Mezro
10-07-2004, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Yeah. Don't want to fight the guy you were breaking UN law with.

Yeah. Like the Bush Administration has never broken UN law:rolleyes:

Mezro...that's right...you're the same person who would step right up to the plate and have your head chopped off...:rolleyes:

Ally_Kat
10-07-2004, 05:15 PM
Yeah. Like the Bush Administration has never broken UN law:rolleyes:

Mezro...that's right...you're the same person who would step right up to the plate and have your head chopped off...:rolleyes:

yeah, but at least we weren't helping arm the country after the sanctions were in place and then siding with the guy because of backdoor oil deals

Warham
10-07-2004, 05:17 PM
UN law means dick. Especially when the UN doesn't even follow through on it's own sanctions.

The UN should have been shut down a long time ago.

I'm beginning to think the only reason it's in place is to help form a NWO years from now.

Sgt Schultz
10-07-2004, 05:21 PM
Come on: nobody (including me) thinks the world would be better with Saddam Husein in power. There were other ways to get rid of him that did not involve invading the fucking country.

The situation is a fucking mess and I don't blame other countries for not wanting to get involved. If our mission was such a "just cause" we'd have stronger international support.

I'm sure the Iraqis who were blown to bits during "shock and awe" felt the money was well spent.

The Bush Administration had a hard-on for Iraq even before they took office. It was only a matter of time. War is good especially when it draws attention away from failed economic policies.

Mezro...150 billion...75 to destroy the country and another 75 to rebuild it...fucking stupid from top to bottom...FYI: I'm not a Democrat...

Then you are in favor of the liberation of Iraq - you guys can't keep having it both ways, if you keep claiming the ONLY reason we invaded Iraq was because of WMD - and there wasn't any - and you oppose the war - then the only logical position you can then take is that Saddam should be put back in power - period. Other ways to get rid of him? like what - continued sanctions (yeah right, that works, ask Castro) that the UN was going to lift in a few years?

Wars are messy - name one war that went 100% according to plan. Conquering and liberating a country of 25 million with low casualties is a success.

Yes, the Bush admin (and the Clinton admin) recognized Iraq as a threat - so what? Failed economy? You mean the one that went officially into recession 1 1/2 months after Bush went into office? The oen that now has the same unemployment rate that Clinton did when he won in 1996?

Iraq wasn't destroyed, that could have been done with a lot less money. Hussein did the damage. Wake up peaople.

Mezro
10-07-2004, 05:21 PM
yeah, but at least we weren't helping arm the country after the sanctions were in place and then siding with the guy because of backdoor oil deals

Come on! Like the US has never done any backdoor deals with sanctioned countries? The reason why Saddam went from Rumsfeld's buddy to public enemy #1 was because of failed backdoor deals.

Mezro...we can go around and around forever...at least we live in a country where we can express our opinions...

Ally_Kat
10-07-2004, 05:35 PM
Come on! Like the US has never done any backdoor deals with sanctioned countries? The reason why Saddam went from Rumsfeld's buddy to public enemy #1 was because of failed backdoor deals.

Mezro...we can go around and around forever...at least we live in a country where we can express our opinions...

oh really now? And what year did this happen?

Mezro
10-07-2004, 05:44 PM
oh really now? And what year did this happen?

Before you were born..LOL

Mezro...dig a little deeper and you'll find the truth...don't just follow blindly; you are way too smart for that...

Warham
10-07-2004, 05:48 PM
Oh please.

Enough with this picture.

It doesn't prove any backdoor deal.

Mezro
10-07-2004, 05:51 PM
Other ways to get rid of him? like what - continued sanctions (yeah right, that works, ask Castro) that the UN was going to lift in a few years?

Assination. It would have been a lot cheaper than 150 billion.

Mezro..the US could have installed a new leader and the Iraqi people would have been free...

Ally_Kat
10-07-2004, 05:52 PM
Before you were born..LOL

Mezro...dig a little deeper and you'll find the truth...don't just follow blindly; you are way too smart for that...

Please. I know all about that picture and why he was there. Now you tell me how it proves backdoor deals for you.

Ally_Kat
10-07-2004, 05:53 PM
Assination. It would have been a lot cheaper than 150 billion.

Mezro..the US could have installed a new leader and the Iraqi people would have been free...

we have laws against that

Mezro
10-07-2004, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Oh please.

I love that picture!

You know where I'm coming from Warham. It has nothing to do with being anti-Republican either.

Mezro...the point is that all administrations have secrets and skeletons...

Warham
10-07-2004, 05:54 PM
It's US policy not to assassinate foreign leaders.

Also, it would have caused one of Husseins sons to step up to the plate. They were perhaps even worse than their father.

Two less terrorists we need to worry about.

Mezro
10-07-2004, 05:57 PM
we have laws against that

Laws? The same laws that ensure justice will be served for the over 20,000 innocent Iraqi's killed during our invasion?

Mezro...laws and the Bush Administration: two great tastes that go good together :rolleyes:...

Mezro
10-07-2004, 06:01 PM

Also, it would have caused one of Husseins sons to step up to the plate. They were perhaps even worse than their father.

Two less terrorists we need to worry about.

Policy is a PR tool; what our Government shows the people. Behind the scenes it is a different story.

You know they could have taken him and his sons out without invading. That's what makes me think it was an oil grab.

Mezro...hey, we are there now...I hope it all works out...

Warham
10-07-2004, 06:01 PM
How did the Clinton administration do with being lawful?

Mezro
10-07-2004, 06:10 PM
Please. I know all about that picture and why he was there. Now you tell me how it proves backdoor deals for you.

We were there opening diplomatic relations with a country who had weapons of mass destruction and used them against Iran.

Mezro...you think the US wasn't funding some of those weapons?...Iraq was fighting a proxy war against Iran in our name...

ELVIS
10-07-2004, 06:12 PM
Oil grab...:rolleyes:

Mezro, every post you masde in this thread sounds like it was based on some drunken ramblings you heard in a bar...

Do some research, my friend...

Mezro
10-07-2004, 06:13 PM
How did the Clinton administration do with being lawful?

Touche...but I'll take Whitewater and getting blown by a fat chick over invading a country any day of the week.

Mezro...I don't like the Bush Administration Warham and nothing is going to change how I feel...you support them and I respect your right to do so...

Mezro
10-07-2004, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Oil grab...:rolleyes:

Mezro, every post you masde in this thread sounds like it was based on some drunken ramblings you heard in a bar...

Do some research, my friend...

ELVIS, guys like you, John Ashcroft and Warham are much more passionate (and informed) about politics than I am. My life doesn't revolve around the topic and most of my observations are fueled by emotion and sound bytes.

What I do know is that many people died over faulty intelligence and that bothers me. Many of the things that the Bush Administration does bothers me as well. I feel the need to express what is on my mind and I'm more than aware that much of it does not make sense:)

Mezro...maybe I should just stick to entertaining because clearly I'm getting my ass handed to me in this thread...

ODShowtime
10-07-2004, 06:33 PM

Then explain why we lobbed cruise missiles at Saddam a few hours before the war started.

Break one law you might as well break 'em all!

breakin the law breakin the law :killer:

Warham
10-07-2004, 06:36 PM
I said that 'assassination' was our policy. If you happen to be watching TV in your plush living room when a cruise missile accidentally drops by, too bad.

:D

ODShowtime
10-07-2004, 06:39 PM
What the hell's the difference? A "decapitation strike" is the same as assasination. Just because a cool ninja doesn't do it doesn't change the situation.

Does the fact that innocent civilians died make it ok?

Angel
10-07-2004, 07:04 PM
Mezro - please don't stop. I'm thoroughly enjoying this! :D (Check your PM's) ;)

Mezro
10-07-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Angel
Mezro - please don't stop. I'm thoroughly enjoying this! :D

Yeah, like I've never heard that before:D

Mezro...checking my PM...

BigBadBrian
10-07-2004, 07:51 PM
Oh please.

If that photo Mezro attached proves Rumsfeld had a deal with Saddam, maybe this photo proves Albright and the Clinton Administration had a deal going on with Kim Jong Il.

http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/7658.jpg

ODShowtime
10-07-2004, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
If that photo Mezro attached proves Rumsfeld had a deal with Saddam, maybe this photo proves Albright and the Clinton Administration had a deal going on with Kim Jong Il.

I thought it was clear that they did. Clinton bribed them. Where's the story?

Mezro
10-07-2004, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/7658.jpg

Why not? Deals are not limited to the Bush Administration.

Mezro...the deal with Kim Jong was the Hairspray for Kimchi Act of 1997...

BigBadBrian
10-07-2004, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
I thought it was clear that they did. Clinton bribed them. Where's the story?

I'm making one up right now befitting one of FORD's lunatic theories. :D

ODShowtime
10-07-2004, 08:09 PM
I could see Cheney and Kim Jong Il in a fight to the death in downtown PyongYang ala Godzilla. Two scary looking motherfuckers.

Jano
10-08-2004, 03:11 PM
Bonjour Jano

Merci pour ta reponse Mezro,sound like a lot of Bush 's fan have the same I.Q. than their leader!lollll!!

Mezro
10-08-2004, 03:56 PM
Merci pour ta reponse Mezro,sound like a lot of Bush 's fan have the same I.Q. than their leader!lollll!!

Non tous les Américains aiment le Président Bush. Bon nombre d'entre nous sont peu satisfaits de ses choix.

Mezro... désolé si mon Français n'est pas celui bon ; J'apprends toujours votre langue...:)

Jano
10-08-2004, 04:05 PM
Non tous les Américains aiment le Président Bush. Bon nombre d'entre nous sont peu satisfaits de ses choix.

Mezro... désolé si mon Français n'est pas celui bon ; J'apprends toujours votre langue...:)

C'est la meme chose avec Chirac en France!Si tu veux je peux te corriger ,si tu fais des erreurs de francais?

Mezro
10-08-2004, 04:13 PM
C'est la meme chose avec Chirac en France!Si tu veux je peux te corriger ,si tu fais des erreurs de francais?

Thank you my friend; please do correct me if I write something wrong.

Mezro...le respect de toutes les cultures est la clef à la paix...

Jano
10-08-2004, 04:25 PM
Thank you my friend; please do correct me if I write something wrong.

Mezro...le respect de toutes les cultures est la clef à la paix...
Le respect de toutes les cultures est la clef DE la paix.....
Good thinking my friend!

Angel
10-08-2004, 04:43 PM
Wow! I'm impressed.

Angel -- Mezro respects the cultures of others, he deserves your respect.

Mezro
10-08-2004, 04:57 PM
Le respect de toutes les cultures est la clef DE la paix.....
Good thinking my friend!

DE:)

Mezro..LOL..I forgot the DE...