PDA

View Full Version : Bush Wired to Karl Rove During Debate

Sgt Schultz
10-08-2004, 12:52 PM
Does FORD work for Salon?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
From Salon

Bush's mystery bulge
The rumor is flying around the globe. Was the president wired during the first debate?

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2004/10/08/bulge/story.jpg

Oct. 8, 2004 | Was President Bush literally channeling Karl Rove in his first debate with John Kerry? That's the latest rumor flooding the Internet, unleashed last week in the wake of an image caught by a television camera during the Miami debate. The image shows a large solid object between Bush's shoulder blades as he leans over the lectern and faces moderator Jim Lehrer.

The president is not known to wear a back brace, and it's safe to say he wasn't packing. So was the bulge under his well-tailored jacket a hidden receiver, picking up transmissions from someone offstage feeding the president answers through a hidden earpiece? Did the device explain why the normally ramrod-straight president seemed hunched over during much of the debate?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

FORD
10-08-2004, 01:00 PM
It's the worst kept secret in politics that the Idiot wears an earpiece and that his speeches are "fed" to him from someone off stage. Cheney, Rove, and Karen Hughes are all potential suspects.

More about this topic at http://www.isbushwired.com/

Guitar Shark
10-08-2004, 01:01 PM
LOL! What a surprise that FORD buys into this theory.

I'll tell you one thing... if he's being fed information during the debates, it ain't helping!

FORD
10-08-2004, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
LOL! What a surprise that FORD buys into this theory.

I'll tell you one thing... if he's being fed information during the debates, it ain't helping!

Maybe the Kerry camp found out about the earplug and found a way to jam the transmission?

I think Kerry should pat Junior on the back tonight as he's shaking his hand, and expose the wire on live national TV ;)

alsip
10-08-2004, 01:44 PM
I doubt Bush wore a wire, based on how disppointingly pathetic his performance was last Thursday. I am cautiously optimistic that the Town Hall format this evening will be kinder to him. Strategically, all W needs to do is two things:

1) Make the debate/election a referndum on Kerry and his dismal senate record; and

2) Highlight that with Bush/Cheney voters "know what they're getting;" in contrast to Kerry/Edwards who have yet to formulate a consistent, legitimate stand on any issue.

Big Train
10-08-2004, 01:44 PM
Or bring an iron and get the creases out of this jacket...my favorite new series, Desperate Democrats...

FORD
10-08-2004, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by alsip
I doubt Bush wore a wire, based on how disppointingly pathetic his performance was last Thursday.

Thanks for admitting to it. So far, you and Schultz are the only Republicans who can be honest about it.

I am cautiously optimistic that the Town Hall format this evening will be kinder to him. Strategically, all W needs to do is two things:

1) Make the debate/election a referndum on Kerry and his dismal senate record; and

2) Highlight that with Bush/Cheney voters "know what they're getting;" in contrast to Kerry/Edwards who have yet to formulate a consistent, legitimate stand on any issue.

Given the total failure of this Fraudminsitration, you really think "you know what you're getting" is a good selling point for them?

ELVIS
10-08-2004, 02:11 PM
I admitted it as well, but Kerry lied...

FORD
10-08-2004, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
Or bring an iron and get the creases out of this jacket...my favorite new series, Desperate Democrats...

That's no crease. There is clearly a solid rectangular object under that jacket.

Jerry Falwell
10-08-2004, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by FORD
It's the worst kept secret in politics that the Idiot wears an earpiece and that his speeches are "fed" to him from someone off stage.

Hey people... be honest here. With all of the technology available to the President, do you really think that he would actually wear a receiver the size of a shoe box on his back? Get real!!
Any electronics nut knows that there are plenty of receivers that simply fit in a human ear like a hearing aide. There is no need of strapping on a computer to your back to receive a signal any more.
I know you don't give the Republicans much respect Ford, but lets put this in perspective for a second. You are implying that the "masterminds" that have staged so much in such a little time aren't smart enough to get around a bulge? Please!:rolleyes:

FORD
10-08-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Jerry Falwell
Hey people... be honest here. With all of the technology available to the President, do you really think that he would actually wear a receiver the size of a shoe box on his back? Get real!!
Any electronics nut knows that there are plenty of receivers that simply fit in a human ear like a hearing aide. There is no need of strapping on a computer to your back to receive a signal any more.
I know you don't give the Republicans much respect Ford, but lets put this in perspective for a second. You are implying that the "masterminds" that have staged so much in such a little time aren't smart enough to get around a bulge? Please!:rolleyes:

Maybe they let Junior dress himself that night?

Besides, they weren't expecting much camera time on his back, so they didn't think anyone would notice.

Big Train
10-08-2004, 02:39 PM
Thats retarded Ford. The secret service guys all around have little tiny earpieces, but W is carrying a shoebox?

Please...

Jerry Falwell
10-08-2004, 02:42 PM
Maybe they let Junior dress himself that night?

I'll admit that this is a comical stab :)

Besides, they weren't expecting much camera time on his back, so they didn't think anyone would notice.

You still have to be honest Ford, how hard would it be to find a transmitter that big? It would have to be at least 20 years old. Although some would try to make a big deal out of this, I just don't see any substance.

ELVIS
10-08-2004, 02:56 PM
It's nothing more than his shoulder blade and a crease in his jacket...

steve
10-08-2004, 02:58 PM
I'm suddenly reminded of Police Academy 2 where Steve Guttenburg straps on a "Mr. Microphone" kids toy to spy upon Bobcat Goldthwait's vicious gang. And then during one of the transmissions, a baseball game inadvertantly comes on and gangleader Zed, as portrayed by Mr. Goldthwait uncovers Mahony's scheme and chaos ensues.

I don't care what anyone says - it reminds me of my childhood, and it was and still is a funny movie.

As for the bulge in Bush's back, it looks more like a large Schick or Bic 3 head razor to me. Maybe the pres has a back hair problem he takes care of during commerical breaks.

Either way, wire or no wire, as a democrat I am SALIVATING just thinking about tonight's debate - another 3 to 5 point drop in the polls after this one.
Steve

FORD
10-08-2004, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
Thats retarded Ford. The secret service guys all around have little tiny earpieces, but W is carrying a shoebox?

Please...

But if you could see a reciever clipped to an SS guy's jacket or shoulder holster, nobody would question that. If it was visible on the pResident, it would look suspicious. So they tried to hide it and did a crappy job of it.

Big Train
10-08-2004, 03:11 PM
Your missing my point. WHY would a secret service guy have the tiny, earpiece and wire and W have the WWII model taped to his back?

ELVIS
10-08-2004, 03:23 PM
But if you could see a reciever clipped to an SS guy's jacket or shoulder holster, nobody would question that. If it was visible on the pResident, it would look suspicious. So they tried to hide it and did a crappy job of it.

There's nothing there, you imbecile...

Jerry Falwell
10-08-2004, 03:26 PM
touche Train!

FORD
10-08-2004, 03:48 PM
This picture makes it easier to see the detail.....http://www.electoral-vote2.com/images/bulge.jpg

Note that you not only see the receiver behind Junior's shoulder blade, but also the wire going up towards his ear.

GUILTY!

ODShowtime
10-08-2004, 03:52 PM
Ford, are you sure that's not just his tail all tucked up where no one can see it?

That could be a devil joke or a monkey joke.

You would think if someone was feeding him answers he would have preformed a little less horribly but then again, you can't "underestimate" Bush.

Big Train
10-08-2004, 04:02 PM
Photoshop....c,mon Ford...just wanted to use your line...so where is the wire to his ear? Your telling me with ALL those cameras on him,multiple angles, all that scrutiny, I am supposed to believe that he has a wire running to the top of his shoulders? And no connection to his ears? Or the alternate theory, 4 inches of Wi-Fi between his ear and shoulders?

It didn't work cause kerry's wand, err, PEN, was jamming the frequency? Debates by Spytech?

PLEASEEEEEEEEE>>>.

Warham
10-08-2004, 05:25 PM
LMAO!

God, this one takes the cake.

conmee
10-08-2004, 05:45 PM
It could also be a girdle or a male bra if he's developed man-boobs recently... or the velcro strap of a kevlar nighty... after all, with all the lunatics running around with guns and such, I'd wear armor to the debate too. lol

Shit, they could have just added a crown to one of his molars and he'd hear all of Rove's answers just fine... no need to have the WWII shoebox taped to his back...

Gotta be careful with all the conspiracy theories, FORD, otherwise, you'll start blurring the line between reality and fiction... of course, some around here will contend that you're permanently into fiction at this point.... lol

Icon.

:monkey:

ELVIS
10-08-2004, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by conmee
or the velcro strap of a kevlar nighty...

That's a possibility...

FORD
10-08-2004, 06:26 PM
One wonders how our Good and Holy Father would know about the pResident's Kevlar nightie ;)

Lqskdiver
10-08-2004, 11:20 PM
Oh, yeah....yet it was prepostrous that KKKerry was concealing cheat notes.

Whose desperate now....well, libs have always been desperate.

Ally_Kat
10-09-2004, 12:46 AM
Never in all my dealings with ear pieces or wireless microphones did we strap them to the back like that. They are worn on the back part of the belt because they can fall off the back if put there. And with a box that would have to be big like that to see it, the wire would be thick and visible for all. It's not like he has the hair to hide it.

Plus, if you look closely, there's an outline of something going above his arm and then also under his arm. This repeats on the other side. Icon might actually be onto something with the kevlar nighty :D It looks somewhat like the back of the vest my uncles wear

Big Train
10-09-2004, 04:51 AM
Watching the debate tonight, all I could think of was Ford's latest retarded theory. THey showed shots up close, his back facing the audience, his side view everything. No wire...his suit did need a good pressing though. I was laughing cause the sleeves were all wrinkly...according to Ford that is a supercomputer being operated by Karl Rove, right to his ear...calculating inaccuries, lies...distortions...

Enough already...

Seshmeister
10-12-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
You would think if someone was feeding him answers he would have preformed a little less horribly but then again, you can't "underestimate" Bush.

I think you'll find the word is 'misunderestimate'...

ODShowtime
10-12-2004, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
I think you'll find the word is 'misunderestimate'...

Yeah, I noticed that after I posted it. thanks shesh:rolleyes:

jacksmar
10-12-2004, 07:13 PM
Ford, for a change you’re right. There is a visible bulge under the President’s jacket. Now do you want to know what it is?

Look closely.

Sorry. Peace sells but who’s buying.

Sgt Schultz
10-13-2004, 04:39 PM
Now we have another generation of this photo - now heavily Photoshopped.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v316/JoshK/bushwired.gif

Compare this to the original photo.

.http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2004/10/08/bulge/story.jpg

What this shows, besides leftist conspiracy kooks, is a basic lack of understanding regarding human anatomy and how clothingfalls on the human body. I have done lots of figure studies (drawings) both nude and clothed. That ridge back there is called a shoulder blade. And the cloth is tight between the blades in the position he's in. It's no more complicated than that.
Yikes

Guitar Shark
10-13-2004, 06:13 PM
I don't buy into this conspiracy theory, but I think the original photo is more convincing than the second, photoshopped, one.

I think you're right, Schultz, that the crease in the upper right of his back is his shoulder blade. But not the T-shaped thing in the middle. That's something else. Could be his shirt for all I know, or a wrinkle, but it's not his shoulder blade.