PDA

View Full Version : Let's Bash The Fuck Out Of...Bueno Bob!

bueno bob
10-10-2004, 12:13 AM
Man, I can't stand that fuckin' guy! Always spewing his shit about Hagar supporters throughout all the fuckin' threads...what a piece of work this dipshit is. I wonder if he could even find his asshole with both hands...wait! Of course he could find it! It's so large after that fag gets rammed every night he couldn't possibly miss it!

How in God's green Earth can ANYBODY support David Lee Roth in this day and age? What a fucking retard! Everyone with half a brain KNOWS that Van Halen sucked before Hagar joined, and it's only gotten better since!

I mean, LISTEN to the live album! If that's just not THE most important live album in the history of rock and roll, I just don't know what is! Bueno Bob, man, he'd tell you that it's the "LEAST live" live album ever recorded, and that there's too much fuckin' F.U.C.K. material on it, and that Hagar butchers the SHIT out of all the DLR songs, and that Mikey's bass solo is a boring fart that goes on about 11 minutes too long...what a fuckin' moron!

Bueno Bob is such a fuckin' buttcheese.

Who's with me??

:D

ALinChainz
10-10-2004, 12:16 AM
lol ...classic ...

bueno bob
10-10-2004, 12:18 AM
Bueno Bob is such a tard, man, he fuckin' HAD that shit comin'!

Ally_Kat
10-10-2004, 12:18 AM
ah man...but he's got Bob in his name. And Bob has to be one of the coolest names out there!

MAX
10-10-2004, 12:19 AM
LMAO!!!!

Fuck you Bob!!!! ;) :D

bueno bob
10-10-2004, 12:21 AM
I'll let him know you think so!

:bananna:

lms2
Bueno Bob... you have to be a much bigger attention whore than that if you want this thread to survive. :D

bueno bob
Originally posted by MAX
LMAO!!!!

Fuck you Bob!!!! ;) :D

Well I love you too!

:cool:

bueno bob
10-10-2004, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by lms2
Bueno Bob... you have to be a much bigger attention whore than that if you want this thread to survive. :D

Maybe I should post some nudes of myself over on the pic archives...

hmmm....

The possibilities are boundles...

lms2
10-10-2004, 12:30 AM
Is Bueno Bob threatening us? Now your catching on. LMAO.

bueno bob
10-10-2004, 12:38 AM
Is Bueno Bob threatening us? Now your catching on. LMAO.

Well...

...seeing me naked CAN be threatening...

Check out my "name" on the utilities thread...

BWAHAHAHAHA

Matt White
10-10-2004, 12:51 AM
Bueno Bob is a mean guy. He makes the Hagar SHEEP real mad when he calls 'em wothless POWER BALLAD LOVERS!!! Hurts their feelings and makes 'em weep. Bob, your a bad man!!!!!

DAVE OR THE GRAVE Hagar BITCHES!!!!

bueno bob
10-10-2004, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
Bueno Bob is a mean guy. He makes the Hagar SHEEP real mad when he calls 'em wothless POWER BALLAD LOVERS!!! Hurts their feelings and makes 'em weep. Bob, you're a bad man!!!!!

DAVE OR THE GRAVE Hagar BITCHES!!!!

LOL....

I am the wolf amongst Hagar's human sheep...I don't scratch at no back doors...let loose upon the night...my claws are sharp, my eyes see all...I am the predator upon the red rocking flock...my heart holds no sympathy...you cannot reason with me, nor will I be prone to bargaining...my hunger for rigteousness knows no bounds...and nightly, when my hunt is done and my prey have felt my Diamond-Blessed power, I bathe in the blood of Red Rockerdom and think of naught but the next hunt...I am not weak...I do not rest...and I will never stop - EVER - until the ENTIRE flock has known my power and kneels in ultimate submission!

FUCK HAGAR!

DAVE OR THE GRAVE, BIZNATCH! :D

Bill Lumbergh
10-10-2004, 02:58 AM

Yeah, someone give him Fab's e-mail address for some tips!

Figs
10-11-2004, 03:55 PM
Fuck you Bob! You should be BANNED!

ZahZoo
10-11-2004, 03:57 PM
Just for you Bob...

bueno bob
10-11-2004, 04:01 PM
Sweet! All that Hagar shit, all for me!

Can you feel the love tonight, I say!

LMAO

stilleddiesangel
10-11-2004, 07:35 PM
I'm trying Bob, but I just cant.. I'm such a lightweight sheep... shame on me.. Must try harder!!! :(

lms2
10-11-2004, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
Yeah, someone give him Fab's e-mail address for some tips!

Not necessary, she will always be here, and I am sure that Bueno Bob is one of those supporters who is really afraid to speak out!