PDA

View Full Version : "Got Roth?" shirts

Nerf Herder
10-10-2004, 03:21 PM
Anyone who ordered a "Got Roth?" shirt out there?

An idea how long I should expect it to take until I get it in the mail?

I want to wear it to the October 23 show, but I'm worried it may not get to me in time. I've only been waiting for two weeks so far, but time is ticking...

How long did it take for you to get your shirt?

scorpioboy33
10-10-2004, 03:27 PM
took me two weeks...you get it next week...Im in canada to...oh btw you will have to pay like 10 bucks duty

Cato
10-11-2004, 08:02 AM
6 weeks. my shirts were mailed by ship(I'm in Japan).
actually, they were a bit moist when I received

Elitest
10-11-2004, 05:39 PM
mine was sent by ship too Cato...it took about 5 weeks but it was worth the wait...

Cato
10-11-2004, 06:47 PM
was it moist too?

Cato
10-11-2004, 06:48 PM
or salty?

Golden AWe
10-12-2004, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Cato
or salty?

stop dreaming about her panties...

Golden AWe
10-12-2004, 01:26 PM
(I'm in Japan)

:confused:

discuss.

Cato
10-12-2004, 04:14 PM
sorry. that was wrong.

I'm in the kennel.

Panamark
10-13-2004, 08:22 AM
Cato, did they throw your freight into the ocean again ??????

Cato
10-13-2004, 09:14 AM
er...

I heard they put my shirts on the deck and pissed there...

um...they must be punished.

kcmusician
10-14-2004, 07:52 PM
I ordered mine on Monday, September 20, 2004, and I'm still waiting. Hopefully we both get ours soon!

Shaun

diamond den™
10-14-2004, 09:35 PM
http://www.screensavershot.com/animals/pandas.jpg

:)

kcmusician
10-14-2004, 09:55 PM
Again I say.... Um.... Ok?

EbDawson
10-15-2004, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by kcmusician
I ordered mine on Monday, September 20, 2004, and I'm still waiting. Hopefully we both get ours soon!

Shaun

Ordered mine around the same time. Now I don't feel as bad. Some dude in Puerto Rico said he got his in 4 days.

Elitest
10-15-2004, 02:34 PM
was it moist too?

not when it arrived...but VERY soon afterwards...:cool:

Elitest
10-15-2004, 02:37 PM
not the deadly pandas...anything but that...

thepunisher
10-15-2004, 02:42 PM
I got mine last month. Its really cool. you should see the look on the spamhead i work with when i wear it.
Also he found my printout of my lineup for Fantasy Football and my football name is RothRulesHagarDrools he grabbed my printout and he rolled his eyes. he knows it too.

Nerf Herder
10-17-2004, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by kcmusician

Shaun

What worries me is that we haven't heard from Sarge at all. He hasn't even said "its in the mail" yet. I assume once its sent, it won't take long, but there are only 5 days now until the concert.

I'll be a little disapointed if the shirts haven't been sent yet.

smaz
10-17-2004, 07:28 PM
My girlfriend ordered mine for me without me knowing, but I think she said it took 3 weeks to arrive? Mine will be seen onstage at the local Chicago Rock Cafe tomorrow evening................

Cato
10-18-2004, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by Elitest
not when it arrived...but VERY soon afterwards...:cool:
my cock is getting hard slowly...

Big Troubles
10-18-2004, 05:36 PM
6 weeks. my shirts were mailed by ship(I'm in Japan).
actually, they were a bit moist when I received

LOL Moist huh? Maybe the seamen were wearing it? :D

Cato
10-18-2004, 06:00 PM
dunno.

.....I thought Sarge sent me a bunch of seaweeds by mistake when the package arrived....

smaz
10-18-2004, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by smaz
My girlfriend ordered mine for me without me knowing, but I think she said it took 3 weeks to arrive? Mine will be seen onstage at the local Chicago Rock Cafe tomorrow evening................

And it was seen :) Someone from the other band playing said 'I like your shirt' :)

Nerf Herder
10-21-2004, 02:40 PM
Well, unlsess the shirt has been sent and is waiting for me at home, it doesn't look like I'm going to get it before the concert.

I'm more than a little disappointed in Sarge. At the very least he could have let me know that he couldn't get it to me in time, rather than saying nothing.

Oh well, I'll keep visiting the site and forum, but I'm unlikely to buy anything here again.

EbDawson
10-22-2004, 08:45 AM
Patience Young Skywalker!

Panamark
11-07-2004, 05:15 AM
Im still waiting for my one from the orignal DLRArmy site !!
Stop whining !! LOL :D

Panamark
11-07-2004, 05:19 AM
Seriously, Sarge was in control of these shirts to the best of my knowledge, and he has some very important shit to attend to.
Cut the guy some slack...

Nobody is trying to rip anyone off or deliberately forget people
here. (Shit happens sometimes !)

I'll try and find out a bit more for you all..

Panamark
11-08-2004, 03:53 AM
Ok, for those that dont know, Sarge is a real serving Sargeant
in the US Army. He was personally dealing with the shirts.

Im also on the list of shirt recipients, and can sympathize.
We are going to see what we can do about getting this
sorted. But as I said in my last post, cut the guy some slack,
he is out there defending. It happened suddenly.

The good news is his deployment is not indefinate, and
we hope to hear from him soon.

Wish the big guy good luck, and thanks, not only for
defending your asses, but giving us this place to hang out..

I want my shirt too ! But I know when to cut some slack.

I can assure you that nobody will be ripped off, just might
take a little longer now due to unforeseen circumstances.

I will keep you all updated..

motoxalex
11-17-2004, 01:16 PM
I am grateful to Sarge and the rest of the troops for defending the United States. Taking my $60 and advertising the hell out of T-Shirts on this web site that you all know you can't deliver on is just irresponsible. The devotion and love we all share for old skool VH and the guy being off to war doesn't change the fact that this is widely considered "stealing". I can only assume based on the other posts, that there is quite a cache of money sitting in a PayPal checking account for goods that weren't delivered. Here is the deal, if I send money via paypal, someone has to "accept" the receipt of the funds before it is transferred. You guys wasted no time in being on the web long enough to decide to go ahead and take my money via PayPal, whether you are in Iraq or wherever, knowing that you were NOT going to be sending me T-Shirts anytime soon. I love this site and I admire the work and the war is not the issue here. Y'all took my money and gave me zip. Not even a reply to my e mail. If you can get on the web and accept sucking the money out of my bank account, do me the courtesy of sending me an e mail letting me know the status of the goods that you actively TOOK my money for. I sent 8 e mails regarding the status and I either want my shirts or I wan't my money back.....now. I think that is fair. I think that is American. If I had known, unlike the poor suckers that can click and still buy T-shirts this very instant, that there is absolutely NO facility in place to make good on that order, then I WOULD NOT have surrendered my $60 bucks. Sorry that the Sarge is @ war, but this is not the behavior of a responsible person, wether they are figthing for this country or not.

Nerf Herder
11-18-2004, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Panamark
...cut the guy some slack,
he is out there defending. It happened suddenly...

Its too bad Sarge was suddenly set out to blunder for oil and invade soverign nations ...opps, I mean... " Defend America " (sorry for not using the "newspeak"). :rolleyes:

All he or anyone else had to say was that the shirts were not available until further notice, or we should expect an extended delay in receiving them, or just take them off the site for now. Speaking of which, why are they still available on the site?

I agree that shit happens, but you have had more than enough time to correct the problem now. Take some responsibility

smaz
11-18-2004, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by motoxalex
I am grateful to Sarge and the rest of the troops for defending the United States. Taking my $60 and advertising the hell out of T-Shirts on this web site that you all know you can't deliver on is just irresponsible. The devotion and love we all share for old skool VH and the guy being off to war doesn't change the fact that this is widely considered "stealing". I can only assume based on the other posts, that there is quite a cache of money sitting in a PayPal checking account for goods that weren't delivered. Here is the deal, if I send money via paypal, someone has to "accept" the receipt of the funds before it is transferred. You guys wasted no time in being on the web long enough to decide to go ahead and take my money via PayPal, whether you are in Iraq or wherever, knowing that you were NOT going to be sending me T-Shirts anytime soon. I love this site and I admire the work and the war is not the issue here. Y'all took my money and gave me zip. Not even a reply to my e mail. If you can get on the web and accept sucking the money out of my bank account, do me the courtesy of sending me an e mail letting me know the status of the goods that you actively TOOK my money for. I sent 8 e mails regarding the status and I either want my shirts or I wan't my money back.....now. I think that is fair. I think that is American. If I had known, unlike the poor suckers that can click and still buy T-shirts this very instant, that there is absolutely NO facility in place to make good on that order, then I WOULD NOT have surrendered my $60 bucks. Sorry that the Sarge is @ war, but this is not the behavior of a responsible person, wether they are figthing for this country or not.

You'll get your shirt. Just shut up and wait for it. Sarge has something more important to do than ship a bunch of shirts out. Don't forget he's someone doing this out of there own personal time, rather than a company that get's the money and dispatches the item. Just be greatful Sarge gave you the opportunity to get one of these masterpieces.