PDA

View Full Version : The Roth Army Fantasy Baseball League

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

POJO_Risin
05-23-2004, 11:59 PM
Hey VaBeach bro...

I picked up Halladay and Schmidt today...in two separate deals...

so...we've had three trades this past week that involved Rolen, ARod, Schmidt, Halladay and Hudson...

I'd say there have been some deals...

;)...

Now I'm done...for the next day or so...;)

no offense Va...I'm not going to take that deal...if DLoc wouldn't have accepted the Dunn/Glavine deal...I'd have accepted it...

alas...he did...so I don't need your boy...but it was a good deal...

POJO_Risin
05-24-2004, 01:21 AM
I'm pushing through both deals...

nobody objected...so off I go...

Eyes of the Night
05-24-2004, 03:47 AM
El Warfo, Roberton has been consistent all year ... spanked the M's Friday and the reason I didn't start either Robertson or Burele was I thought the matchups swayed the other team they were facing ...

The only reason I picked up Robertson was his k count ... over 50 ...

You thought you had Glavine on the mound today Pojo ... I don't see a complete game on the stats sheet ...

Dunn for Shmit? and Glavine? ... Oh my ... I didn't want to razzle because I thought you would be smarter than that dogg ... and I didn't have time to reject that trade cause I was working all day!;) ...

:gulp:

Eyes of the Night
05-24-2004, 05:47 AM
Actually, they did count the CG for Glavine ...

DlocRoth
05-24-2004, 10:14 AM
You'll be fine POJ. Watch Schmidt STILL get 18 wins. He won't go back on the DL. Glavine, however, I hope didnt peak last night. lol

redblkwht
05-24-2004, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by DlocRoth
You'll be fine POJ. Watch Schmidt STILL get 18 wins. He won't go back on the DL. Glavine, however, I hope didnt peak last night. lol Glavine is a flash in the pan..your gut feeling
i wont doubt, id never let schmidt go BTW- hek hes the #1-3
pitcher in the NL bro. but you got dunn, is offense better than
pitching? depends on your team..LOL im no guru :D

DlocRoth
05-24-2004, 10:38 AM
I needed a stick. I got Prior comin off the DL soon (I hope)
Still got Pedro, Colon, Mussina.... I dunno. My team is better now than it was yesterday. But I hear ya, Schmidt is the real deal. I know what I gave up. But hey, I'm no guru either. lol

WARF
05-24-2004, 11:21 AM
My outfielders still look weak lol...

Fairwrning
05-24-2004, 06:52 PM
i had an open position so , fuck it, i took that Koch fucker..i need some saves bad...Mesa has 13 but thats all i have period..
Im sure ill catch some grief for that one...but keep in mind, most of ya are lookin up:D

POJO_Risin
05-24-2004, 10:31 PM
Schmidt...Glavine...

right now...that's a toss up...and I lost Dunn in the process...it was a high price...no doubt about it...but DLoc...you did improve your team...no doubt...

so did I...

I lost Dunn, Cabrera and Glavine...I got Halladay, Schmidt and Dmitri Young...

when you look at it that way...well...it doesn't look half bad...

I also have Reyes and Garciaparra coming off the DL in a coupla weeks...so my team looks as healthy as ever...

as I say that...Brandon Webb gets fucking shelled today...

good lord...I need more pitching...;)

POJO_Risin
05-24-2004, 10:32 PM
Koch...hey man...why not...it's not like there's a closer a second here in this league...

Not a bad pickup in my book...

Va picked up Spivey...I had him on my radar...good player...just not consistent these days...

some league we've got...

POJO_Risin
05-24-2004, 10:33 PM
Good to have you back DLoc...by the way...keep posting bro...you can see this thread gets some fucking play...

check it out broham...good stuff going on...in a great league...

you've moved up a spot...and if I know you and your teams...not the last spot you'll move up before it's all said and done...

who in the hell am I playing this week?

DlocRoth
05-25-2004, 08:46 AM
Thanks Poj...good to be back. Didnt have much to say earlier, what with my team gettin bitch cracked every week and all. But who knows, my teams comin together finally. If I move up just 1 more spot, Ill be in here talkin ALL the shit! LOL

Va Beach VH Fan
05-25-2004, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
Va picked up Spivey...I had him on my radar...good player...just not consistent these days...

'Cause he's had a bad hammy.....

Fairwrning
05-25-2004, 08:54 PM
Im so fuckin dead....Lugo...fuckin Lugo hits a grand slam for Va and gives Zambrano (who's on my bench,lol) a 4-1 lead ...and he has 7 k's...christ...

Fairwrning
05-25-2004, 08:56 PM
meanwhile Hudson has beaned a couple and is getting rocked...

Va Beach VH Fan
05-25-2004, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by fairwrning
Im so fuckin dead....Lugo...fuckin Lugo hits a grand slam for Va and gives Zambrano (who's on my bench,lol) a 4-1 lead ...and he has 7 k's...christ...

Not a grand salami bro...

A Sac Fly and a 3 run dinger.... :D

But I'll take it....

Still early in the week though...

POJO_Risin
05-26-2004, 04:24 PM
Well...at the rate I'm going...you'll be passing me soon...

I've liked my team from the start...but just can't put it all together...

pissin' me off royally...

redblkwht
05-26-2004, 06:07 PM
Im still hanging onto Jeter..WTF. if i do drop/trade him,
i bet he heats up then ill kick myself, lol

redblkwht
05-26-2004, 06:09 PM
Warfs team is good bro, i tied him in our week..
good luck, i got my hands full too-

Troy
05-26-2004, 10:15 PM
I'm getting rocked so far...

DlocRoth
05-27-2004, 10:29 AM
Adam Dunn is Adam DONE. Dude hasnt had a hit in about a fucking week! Shitheel.

WARF
05-27-2004, 03:34 PM
You gotta love pojo...

I trade him his pitcher finally... and he forgets to start him against me!!

Now i'm winning 9-1 !!

POJO_Risin
05-27-2004, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by WARF
You gotta love pojo...

I trade him his pitcher finally... and he forgets to start him against me!!

Now i'm winning 9-1 !!

Uh...WARF...he starts tonight...and it's Thursday...

WARF
05-28-2004, 04:30 AM
I saw it was updated this afternoon, and I thought you forgot!

I figured you were busy listening to the new Van Hagar single!

TURN! TURN! TURN! TURN!

lol

POJO_Risin
05-28-2004, 10:14 AM
Still haven't heard it...haven't tried...and never will...

lmfao...

all the sudden...my fucking offense sucks...since I traded half of it away...

figures...lmfao...

Troy
05-28-2004, 03:30 PM
WARF... Are you trying to lowball me? Who is this Hop-Sing guy? I already have 3 first basemen I don't need a 4th. Everybody wants to pick on the guy who's not into baseball... ;)

POJO_Risin
05-29-2004, 01:16 PM
Yo Troy...by all means e-mail me trades that are sent your way...I'll give you an objective look at it...

I'm not sure who he was asking for...but Heep Sop is a guy that is going to be good...isn't quite there yet...and may never be...

you never know though...depends who he was offering...and asking for of course...

I'm in the mood for sluggers...anyone got one for sale?

what about you VaBeach...what do you want for Delgado...who's sucking ass this year?

Va Beach VH Fan
05-29-2004, 04:57 PM
what about you VaBeach...what do you want for Delgado...who's sucking ass this year?

You're a sly bastard, you know that ??

Is it that he's been "sucking ass all year", or maybe that he's been "sucking ass but hot lately and I'd like to get him" ???

Propose something, I'll take a look, but I want a bat in return....

He could even be on the DL (hint, hint)...

Eyes of the Night
05-30-2004, 07:40 AM
Yo Warning ...

You're the Runnin' Devils no? ... hell of a week there broham ... in the thick of things we are all tied up at 5 a peice going into sunday ...

Could sway bigtime either way with at leat 4 categories all neck n' neck n' shit ...

Your team has vastly improved! ...

Red takes the highest trader at 43 or so surpasing ME who had that sole lead all season up to now n' shit ... lmfao! Cool though, whatever just seeing if anyone noticed ...

===Oh and that new VH? ... from an Ed head the tune is very decent ...

*disclaimer*

You need to have "a gift" of seeing through all the cheese ;) ...===

Hey mike, yeah sam? ... I don't know why but it's about time ...

Fairwrning
05-30-2004, 08:58 AM
yo Eyes..im the Waqllbangers bro..ya know.. the team thats getting their ass kicked this week!!!So much for my weekly unbeaten streak....i could possibly steal some points today tho..gonna take some work...
And yeah..that new Halen tune kinda sucks bro...

Eyes of the Night
05-30-2004, 09:23 AM
Who the fuck ARE the runnin Devils then!? Lmao ... and to think I thought it was Troy at first ...

:grenade:

Fairwrning
05-30-2004, 09:40 AM
Alinchains is the Devils.....
well. looks like im starting Zambrano against the Yankees today:rolleyes:
since he got the win earlier in the week on my bench, he's sure to get rocked by the best offense in baseball...:mad:

POJO_Risin
05-30-2004, 05:21 PM
I am getting my ass handed to me this week by WARF...

damn it...

I missed three starts today as well...not paying attention...

POJO_Risin
05-30-2004, 05:24 PM
Va...I have no sticks to give...I'd be insane to deal Nomar at this point after trading away Dunn and Cabrera...

and dude...going 3-5 one night...and still batting .230...his hardly "not lately"...

I wouldn't give up much for him to be honest...so I don't think a deal would go through there...I'm going to probably wait and see when Nomar and Reyes come back...and Dmitri as well...and see what happens...

then I'll put someone on the block...I need some power in my lineup...

Va Beach VH Fan
05-30-2004, 07:40 PM
yo Eyes..im the Waqllbangers bro..ya know.. the team thats getting their ass kicked this week!!!So much for my weekly unbeaten streak....i could possibly steal some points today tho..gonna take some work...

I think you're gonna get a couple points back today bro...

I rolled the dice and fucked up... I didn't start Ishii tonight because I had a slim lead in both ERA and WHIP, but it looks like both Hudson and Zambrano pitched pretty well...

So I think it'll turn out 6-3 or so....

Fairwrning
05-30-2004, 10:46 PM
holy shit Va....that Ishii move cost ya in every pitching stat bro....i actually pulled this week out of my ARSE!!!
I actually feel kinda bad...i didn't deserve to win this week...Zambrano shuts down the Yankees...holy fuckin shit!!!
Of course, Tampa's pen almost blew the win...

Eyes of the Night
05-31-2004, 01:51 AM
Lmao, Chainz then it is ... seems like a cool dude but don't really know him but has to be cool for having a seattle band as his username ...

Risin', your bats were tough! WERE ... You musta been going for broke eh ...

Just call me "6th place" from now on ... hell I've been stuck there all season ...

Fairwrning
05-31-2004, 09:27 AM
all hail the new league leader baabbyyyy...:killer:
told ya there would be no wire to wire Poj...;)
To hell with Biff Pocoroba..ill take Travis Haffner...:D
In all seriousness tho..i got lucky as hell..but i have remained unbeaten (weekly) :rockit2:
long way to go yet....fuckin injuries are killin me...

Fairwrning
05-31-2004, 09:29 AM
Rbw this week to complete the sweep.....christ..this league is tight....alot of balanced teams...

Lou
05-31-2004, 12:25 PM
Well it's official: I'm the worst!

But I'd actually rather be worst than second worst because it's more memorable to be the worst. If I'm gonna be bad, I want to do it in style.

ALinChainz
05-31-2004, 02:46 PM
Two big trades to try and turn this thing around and still spinning my wheels near the bottom.

I'll keep giving it hell. Will get me to football anyway.

Va Beach VH Fan
05-31-2004, 04:32 PM
In all seriousness tho..i got lucky as hell..but i have remained unbeaten (weekly) :rockit2:

Enjoy it while you can beeatch !!!!

redblkwht
05-31-2004, 07:57 PM
Rbw this week to complete the sweep.....christ..this league is tight....alot of balanced teams...
I just hope to give you a run..lol
congrats as well, go Va im sure you 2 will be there in the end-;)

POJO_Risin
06-01-2004, 07:55 AM

Travis Hafner...lmfao...

he's on a tear...no doubt...

injuries bro...I've had Nomar on all year...Reyes on all year...and no damn end in sight...although Nomar's playing a rehab assignment...so I may have him by the end of the week...

Reyes looked good...but is out again during his rehab assignment...

I got Dmitri back yesterday...so that helps...

Time to start my climb back...

POJO_Risin
06-01-2004, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by Eyes

Risin', your bats were tough! WERE ... You musta been going for broke eh ...

Well...my bats are fine right now...the are slumping a bit...but it's not like I have slouches at really any position...with the possible exception of 1B...

But the way I look at it...I lose Dunn...a fa pickup...who really wasn't playing all that well when I dealt him...

Glavine...a FA pickup...who I have no trust in at all...

and Cabrera...the one guy I didn't want to get rid of at all...

I lost Dunn and Cabrera...but I suspect that Dmitri Young and Nomar Garciaparra are theoretically better...of course...they have to play first...

my real problem is my bottom end pitching...they've been horrible...thank god I picked up Halladay, Schmidt and Schilling...or I'd be getting slaughtered every week...

Fairwrning
06-01-2004, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by redblkwht
I just hope to give you a run..lol
congrats as well, go Va im sure you 2 will be there in the end-;)

shit man..you're pitching alone makes it close...have you lost overall pitching stats in a week yet?...ive already figured no way i keep up in k's...
top 6 make the playoffs i think....then its whoevers healthy...

WARF
06-01-2004, 10:34 PM
I'm looking pretty damn good for being 41-48... my team is on a roll! I think I might have finally got a bargin from pojo with Miguel...that is of course if Roy Halladay doesn't get hot... I figure Halladay ain't gonna get as many wins this year with an offensiveless bluejay team! Frank Thomas was my best FA pickup... I'bve got a bunch of good ones though... I picked up Sele last week as a replacement for Halladay... he's 4-0 in his last 4 starts with less than a 3 ERA... so Miguel really helped me.... plus he naileda couple of homers against pojo this week! :)

redblkwht
06-02-2004, 12:05 AM
shit man..you're pitching alone makes it close...have you lost overall pitching stats in a week yet?...ive already figured no way i keep up in k's...
top 6 make the playoffs i think....then its whoevers healthy... not when Oswalt & miller stinking up the joint, and now
sheets has a virus infection..perfect week for you to make your move..
hahaha all the luck, lol-
im lucky to be in the top 5 for now, warf did tie me & another team.

Eyes of the Night
06-02-2004, 05:36 AM
I hear ya Risin' but still ... half my pitchers are FA's and now I'm set really ...

Fookin' Red is on crack ... lmao! Dropping and adding starting pitchers every week! It's like he'll pick up whoever is starting the next day ... lmao ...

Good league, thinking bout jumping up a few spots this week if I hand HairyClams their ass ... 10-1 as of now ...

Anyone ever hit 11-0? ...

I have a legit shot this week folks;) ...

POJO_Risin
06-02-2004, 09:31 AM
Yeah...RBW's going for those cheap wins...but those be the ways the rules work...and he's certainly working legit...

Now I know why my pay league has transaction restrictions...lmfao...

Like I said...I should be fine...

trust me WARF...I didn't want to get rid of Cabrera...I just need starters...I think Halladay will be more than enough down the stretch...my coup though was getting Schmidt AND Halladay...now I don't really have to worry about my starters anymore...'cept Webb and Santana suck ass...

so I don't know anymore...I haven't even been on lately to fix my lineup...I've had fucking Baldelli in the lineup for over a week...

my stars are shitting the bed...

My first rounder...Beltran...hasn't done shit in weeks...

My second rounder...Ordonez hasn't played in a week...

My third rounder...Nomar...hasn't played all year...

fuck them all...

POJO_Risin
06-02-2004, 09:32 AM
I agree with everyone here though...a fantastic league...

good even teams...

I don't think there's been an 11-0 yet...

redblkwht
06-02-2004, 09:43 AM

Fookin' Red is on crack ... lmao! Dropping and adding starting pitchers every week! It's like he'll pick up whoever is starting the next day ... lmao ...

I have a legit shot this week folks;) .
To answer your post

A) Kerry Wood is out
B)Sheets may be on the DL with a virus infection
in his ear..
2 switches for my 2 best pitchers LOL
my RP's suck & always looking, so there :D

DlocRoth
06-02-2004, 10:39 AM
The return of Mark Prior should be interesting......

POJO_Risin
06-02-2004, 12:17 PM
Yeah Loc...which is great for you...you end up gaining Glavine and Dunn...and Prior's coming back to take over for Schmidt...

I was desperate though for pitching...

and you're beating my ass this week...

WARF
06-02-2004, 05:16 PM
Woah... I noticed its time to take AJ Burnett off the DL!!

POJO_Risin
06-02-2004, 09:55 PM
yeah Burnett is taking the place of Mr. Blister...

god it would suck if your career is freakin' trash because of blisters...

homeboy missed half the year last year because of it...well...I know it was more than that...but this happens to him every year...

redblkwht
06-02-2004, 11:50 PM
went to wrigley today..saw a gem from clemens & clement.
we were 2nd row left field by alou..
hope ya like em' im posting these only for you guys..lol:cool:

the 1st pic is Alou before game warming up (towards 3rd)

redblkwht
06-02-2004, 11:53 PM
Clement in the bullpen before game @ wrigley..lol

redblkwht
06-02-2004, 11:56 PM
Left field bleachers..i also had a couple buddies in them today
finally a good sunny day, had fun, drank too much in the sun.

redblkwht
06-02-2004, 11:59 PM
yet another of clement, my lady said this ones better..enjoy-

POJO_Risin
06-03-2004, 02:20 PM
My cousin is good friends with the Clements...

they're from Sharon, PA...and I guess Matt's wife and my cousin-in-law went to the same school...and know each other very well...

Christ...that doesn't sound real...but it is...lmfao...

You know...my brother's, cousins mother screwed Clements aunts, brothers, mothers horse...

lmfao...

anyways...I'm not feeling all that good this week again...

Nomar angling to return next week...looks like Reyes may not play at all this year...

I need to make one more deal...so take a look at my team...and make an offer...be realistic though...because I'm looking for a big stick...I need some power...and preferably from a 1b...

Troy
06-03-2004, 03:52 PM
I'm coming back Eyes!!!

Fairwrning
06-03-2004, 05:27 PM
Vlad G had 9 fuckin rbi's last night???...is that a typo??!! unreal....
and even better..it looks l;ike Sexon is done for the year..i need to change my team name since all my power is gone...Rolen takes one in the noggin...im guessin Berkman will go down soon:rolleyes:

Eyes of the Night
06-03-2004, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Troy
I'm coming back Eyes!!!

Word ...

Yeah, this off day will hurt my bats ...

Pitching wise I think I'm set for the rest of the week ...

Eyes of the Night
06-03-2004, 06:20 PM
Man, had my first injury ... Ibanez goes down with a pulled hamstring ... 15 day DL it looks like, so I picked up Tino to fill the slot at first ...

Vlad not only had 9 rbi's he set the team record also with it ... unreal! Plus 2 hr's ... can you say ON FIRE!? ...

Va Beach VH Fan
06-03-2004, 08:53 PM
I need to make one more deal...so take a look at my team...and make an offer...be realistic though...because I'm looking for a big stick...I need some power...and preferably from a 1b...

Once again, I make a proposal....

Let's see how it takes before this one gets shot down.....

POJO_Risin
06-03-2004, 10:08 PM
Jesus...on the outside looking in Va...that looks like a great deal...but I'm concerned about his injury...

Give me a day or two to ponder it...that came out of nowhere...

I don't NOT like it...just not sure if my MVP should change hands...

PS...my pitching blows...

POJO_Risin
06-03-2004, 10:09 PM
Hey Eyes...if you want some injuries...I can throw some your way...

I've had and got enough on my team to cover everyone...

POJO_Risin
06-03-2004, 10:11 PM
Yeah...Vlad is a house of fire....

and RBW was trying to dump him off at the beginning of the year...

I wonder if he's still as excited to dump him now that he's out RBIed my team in a day...lmfao...

redblkwht
06-04-2004, 12:05 AM
hek i almost did it again last week, but that deal is still
not out of the question..just waiting for a time frame
of you know who :cool:
(inside the lines)..;)

redblkwht
06-04-2004, 12:08 AM
Good story about clement, its just too bad they leaned on him
as the ace for the 1st part of the season, im sure that weighed on him
matching up with #1's against.
but his contract is up after the season he could use that for bait..
i dig matt, a character & a good pitcher on any staff.

POJO_Risin
06-04-2004, 02:38 AM
He's a good guy...is a Pirate fan at heart...if you can believe that shit...

I hope the fucker continues to rock out...make it to the hall...lmfao...I have an autographed ball...so maybe it will be worth something...

POJO_Risin
06-04-2004, 03:56 AM
And Halladay on the DL...outstanding...

lmfao...

wrning...you are exacting your revenge...

in first...and my team is deteriorating around me...lmfao...

I'm getting what I deserve...

POJO_Risin
06-04-2004, 03:56 AM
No offense DLoc...but I hope Prior's arm falls off...the bastard...;)

Eyes of the Night
06-04-2004, 04:47 AM
Word Risin' ... Word ...

Been hella lucky with injuries this year ... cept Bonds was out for at least 2 weeks with those back spasms unofficially n' shit ...

POJO_Risin
06-04-2004, 08:54 AM
Good news for me...fucking Ordonez is going on the shelf today...

just...outstanding...I don't have any fucking room for him on my fucking DL...the bastard...

and he's out for at least two months...fuck...fuck...fuck...

POJO_Risin
06-04-2004, 08:54 AM
Va...I'm thinking more and more that we have a deal...I just am having a hard time parting with my free agent pick up of the year...and my one hot bat...

Fairwrning
06-04-2004, 07:03 PM
so im thinkin Wilson is involved here.....

Fairwrning
06-04-2004, 07:15 PM
Good news for me...fucking Ordonez is going on the shelf today...

just...outstanding...I don't have any fucking room for him on my fucking DL...the bastard...

and he's out for at least two months...fuck...fuck...fuck...

i just dropped Sexson...quit whining;)

Va Beach VH Fan
06-04-2004, 07:39 PM
so im thinkin Wilson is involved here.....

Ya want somethin', ya gotta give up somethin'..... ;)

Fairwrning
06-04-2004, 07:45 PM
this is true..and, quite honestly, the way injuries have been..its pot luck as far as who plays and who sits on the dl.....

POJO_Risin
06-04-2004, 11:53 PM
My top three picks have been busts...

Beltran...although he'll heat up...already is...

Ordonez...DL

Nomah...DL...

Now Halladay...DL...

Fuck 'em all...

ALinChainz
06-05-2004, 12:08 AM
Va...I'm thinking more and more that we have a deal...I just am having a hard time parting with my free agent pick up of the year...and my one hot bat...

Yeah ... hate to see someone hit the open market who could help say .... me.

he he he :D

POJO_Risin
06-05-2004, 01:11 AM
lmfao...don't worry...noone hitting the open market yet...;)...

and trust me...I've got some schlubs on my team...that will see the light of day...and you're welcome to them...lmfao...

POJO_Risin
06-05-2004, 03:58 AM
Fuck it....how do I pass up on fucking Helton...hurt back or not...

done deal Va...I hate letting go of Wilson...but I can't pass up Helton...

if he gets hurt...fuck it...my season is done...but if he gets hot...he'll make Wilson look like a crack whore...

All or nothing eh?

POJO_Risin
06-05-2004, 03:59 AM
RBW...what do you want for Vlad...

fuck it...I'm on a roll...

Va Beach VH Fan
06-05-2004, 07:02 AM
Fuck it....how do I pass up on fucking Helton...hurt back or not...

done deal Va...I hate letting go of Wilson...but I can't pass up Helton...

if he gets hurt...fuck it...my season is done...but if he gets hot...he'll make Wilson look like a crack whore...

All or nothing eh?

He sure looked OK goin' yard last night.....

But I know what you mean....

As for Vlad, I just tried with RBW....

I think he's gonna ask you for your 2nd kid.... :D

POJO_Risin
06-05-2004, 11:56 AM
LMFAO on that...

Yeah...I've tried to work out some deals with the Chicago brother before...and we've almost had some shit...but in every league that I've been in with him...I've never had enough to give him....maybe my second kid will be the way to go...

I don't like losing Wilson...he's the only guy that's kept me in offensively...but fucking Helton is a top five pick...can't leave that one alone...like I said...healthy...you can't win in that deal...

unhealthy...and I'm a bitch...lmfao...go figure...

So I'll go at RBW one more time with Vlad up for grabs...

we'll see where it gets me...

If Helton pans out...and Garciaparra truly comes back to form...and LeCroy...oy...

okay...I need a fucking catcher now...damn it...

anyone?

Fairwrning
06-05-2004, 01:39 PM
oh.. and thanks for loading up Va:moon:

helton is not a bad deal tho, i guess:cool:

POJO_Risin
06-05-2004, 04:27 PM
Hey...Va supplied me last year...why don't I supply him this year...

Of course...if the draft was held again today...my thinking is that Helton would probably still go first round...and Wilson wouldn't...

I'm not gaining any fucking ground at this point anyways...so I figure why not...I'm open to any damn deal...

POJO_Risin
06-05-2004, 04:28 PM
I'm still trying to win this damn thing...I'm just running out of options...

I need to shake the shit up...

Va Beach VH Fan
06-05-2004, 08:12 PM
oh.. and thanks for loading up Va:moon:

helton is not a bad deal tho, i guess:cool:

And we may not be done yet.... ;)

redblkwht
06-05-2004, 10:46 PM
RBW...what do you want for Vlad...

fuck it...I'm on a roll...
Actually im up for a two for one deal for vlad, im taking names..
the sweepstakes has begun brithers-

3rd base and maybe a closer or OF..prefferred.
wing it boys

Fairwrning
06-06-2004, 07:29 AM
Actually im up for a two for one deal for vlad, im taking names..
the sweepstakes has begun brithers-

3rd base and maybe a closer or OF..prefferred.
wing it boys

lol..id throw a name in the mix but dont have a 3rd baseman that im gonna give up..less you want Glaus;) Mesa is my only closer so i cant offer ya much there either..

Fairwrning
06-06-2004, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
And we may not be done yet.... ;)

damn...throw some of that lineup my way man.......;)

POJO_Risin
06-06-2004, 01:52 PM
RBW...you have Vlad...he's the commodity...

you make the offers...you start the bidding...that way...

when you ask for way to much...we can at least counter...;)...

Va...can't make that deal...not with Ordonez on the shelf...

I'm not going to let you strip me of my entire team you bastard...

POJO_Risin
06-06-2004, 01:53 PM
By thw way wrning...feel free to strip me of my lineup as well...

it sucks I know...but...you know...

it doesn't suck as much as some of you think...;)

redblkwht
06-06-2004, 09:47 PM
RBW...you have Vlad...he's the commodity...

you make the offers...you start the bidding...that way...

when you ask for way to much...we can at least counter...;)...
maybe on your end but im sure someone
is thinking of the possibilities 9 rbi in 1 game last week.
WOW

POJO_Risin
06-07-2004, 01:03 AM
Vlad is awesome without the 9 RBI's...lmfao...you don't have to sell him

He could be batting .220 right now and you could get an equitable trade for him...

I'm telling you...if you really want to peddle him...go after it...

POJO_Risin
06-07-2004, 01:04 AM
PS...my team sucks...

My goal is to have a completely new team by the end of the year...

lmfao...and be in last place...

POJO_Risin
06-07-2004, 01:05 AM
Alrighty fellas...my whole team is up for grabs damn it all anyhow...

UNLESS VA BEACH tries to get any more Pirates from me...;)

wait...I don't have any left...

just honorable mentions...

I need an Indian...not a native american...

who the hell has Victor Martinez?

POJO_Risin
06-07-2004, 01:59 AM
Pujols is out...and a hammy...ooooohhhhhh boy...those can linger...

hmmm...so much for the rejuvinated Pujols_Risin Tribe...

have to think of another one for the all-star break...

Fairwrning
06-07-2004, 06:56 AM
sent ya an offer DLoc...2 for 1..numbers pretty even...give it a thought and let me know..

DlocRoth
06-07-2004, 02:14 PM
Man, Poj. 1 RBI and 2 K's and we woulda been 5-5. Nice win.

DlocRoth
06-07-2004, 02:17 PM
Fair. Dude. I cant in good faith make this deal. I feel pretty set with my squad. Dunn cant hit, but when he does he goes yard. No offense bro, but you can keep them humps. I could get the same numbers off the wire right now. I cant nickel and dime anymore. I'll trade but its gotta be worth it.

Fairwrning
06-07-2004, 05:32 PM
no sweat bro..im not trying to dupe ya...but youre not gonna find that rbi total/avg/hits/hr on the wire..not in 1 package..guys with as many hits dont carry the rbi's...couple are close..but not quite there..ill keep Hafner...much overlooked imo
not to mention, Dunn has less rbi's and hits than Hafner...and a way worse avg..i was tossing in Hillebrand jus to prove im not trying to screw ya over...

POJO_Risin
06-07-2004, 10:02 PM
DLoc...one thing I know about you...you'll be in it...

I'd take Hafner in a second...the kid can flat out play...

I repeat...who the fuck has Victor Martinez...I'm to lazy to look...

I think Hafner is far superior to Dunn at this point...Dunn is a fantastic player...but starts looking at to many pitches...he's like a shitty Jim Thome at this point...but if he gets it going...he's fucking McGwire...

POJO_Risin
06-07-2004, 10:03 PM
Jesus Christ...I have five players on the DL...the whining continues...

I think throughout the year...I've had fucking ten...at least...

POJO_Risin
06-07-2004, 10:16 PM
Who is Eddie Van Halen?

POJO_Risin
06-07-2004, 10:18 PM
Who is Bette Midler?

Sarge's Little Helper
06-07-2004, 10:18 PM
Who is Bette Midler?

Bette Midler is an actress/singer that bears an uncanny resemblance to Sammy Hagar. .. based on both being fat, old, red hair and both have FLOPPY, SLOPPY BREASTS. Bette was in a popular movie called Beaches and Sammy Hagar is just a plain Beatch.Thanks for your time..

ALinChainz
06-07-2004, 10:28 PM
I repeat...who the fuck has Victor Martinez...I'm to lazy to look.

lol ... Derelicts have Martinez.

POJO_Risin
06-07-2004, 10:31 PM
DLoc...

I know you're happy with your team DLoc...but what will you give up for freakin' Martinez...my Cleveland boy...

I know you're happy with your team...but we've had some classic trades so far...

POJO_Risin
06-07-2004, 10:32 PM
Chainz man...I'm surprised we haven't dealt yet...

I'm actually relatively happy with my team...

if you don't count the five players I have on the DL...

My shitty pitching staff...and no fucking catcher that is...

POJO_Risin
06-07-2004, 10:33 PM
who is Sammy Hagar?

Sarge's Little Helper
06-07-2004, 10:33 PM
who is Sammy Hagar?

David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..

ALinChainz
06-07-2004, 10:38 PM
Somewhat surprised myself, although I tried early on. My team isn't what I would like it to be, and need a big week, against you.

Suppose I would listen to about anything.

POJO_Risin
06-07-2004, 10:46 PM
LMFAO...

I can't deal while we play...

don't worry...I can't fathom how I won last week...I had a shit week...I haven't had a good week in three...

ALinChainz
06-07-2004, 10:58 PM
Yeah, I haven't been burning the place up.

Out of the 4 teams I have, this is my worst.

Gotta keep pluggin'.

POJO_Risin
06-07-2004, 11:01 PM
It's a long season...

the bonus for me is I've had a couple of big wins...that put me in the top half...

so if I can get healthy...and get some hits...

I'll be back...

gotta real in fucking wrning...the bastard...

POJO_Risin
06-07-2004, 11:02 PM
Wrning...do you have Hafner and CC?

what kind of deal do you want for both?

Eyes of the Night
06-08-2004, 02:55 AM
There goes my era! 9 runs in 3.2 innings ... Liddle that fuck ... a quick drop to pick up Escobar to try to stop the bleeding ...

Nice comeback Troy!;) ...

DlocRoth
06-08-2004, 09:44 AM
LOL Poj. I picked up Martinez off the wire yesterday. Throw me a bone.

DlocRoth
06-08-2004, 09:46 AM
Hey Fair. I know you aint tryin to screw me. But like Poj said, if Dunn gets hot, hes a monster. I gotta stick with him.

DlocRoth
06-08-2004, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by DlocRoth
LOL Poj. I picked up Martinez off the wire yesterday. Throw me a bone.

Not Martinez, but I picked up Mauer off the DL. I knew youd come lookin. Cleveland freak. LOL

Seriously, the kid from St. Paul's got a pretty good stroke for a rook.

POJO_Risin
06-08-2004, 12:52 PM
I like Mauer a lot as well...

both are going to go a long way...

what do you need bro...give me an indication, and let me know...

I like Martinez...but even though I sound like a Cleveland cronie...you'll see I don't have any on purpose...

I wouldn't mind one or two though...

I agree...Dunn's a monster when he's on hot...I think I'd want Hafner over him...he's a lot like Wally Joyner, with a bit more power....

good average...good offensivly period...

POJO_Risin
06-08-2004, 01:18 PM
I got an e-mail from tunasmell302@yahoo.com wanting me to put a limit on transactions. I'm not apt to do it because I don't know who the fuck it is...so...

1. Does anyone want to claim to be this guy...I sent an e-mail back...and I'm just looking to find out who it is...

2. Is there anyone else that wants me to do this?

POJO_Risin
06-08-2004, 01:20 PM
The e-mail just got sent back to me...hmmmm...

ALinChainz
06-08-2004, 01:37 PM
Don't know who that is.

But I wouldn't stop the transactions. This league is pretty competitive, teams need player access.

POJO_Risin
06-08-2004, 01:47 PM
Well...no way I'm going to do it if someone doesn't step up with the balls to admit it's them...

If I did it...I'd set the limit to something ridiculous though...to be fair to our transaction mongers...lmfao...something like 150...or more...

like I said...I never even considered it until I got that e-mailed...but I'm more irritated at the "hidden" agenda then anything else...

ALinChainz
06-08-2004, 01:51 PM
I hear that.

lol ..."tuna smell". Kills me.

DlocRoth
06-08-2004, 02:33 PM
Naw, lets deal all year. Its better that way.

DlocRoth
06-08-2004, 02:44 PM
I want Jeff Kent. Who wouldnt? Martinez led the bigs with 30 rbi in 23 games in May. Sounds tasty. Find a combo. We'll talk.

redblkwht
06-08-2004, 07:19 PM
I got an e-mail from tunasmell302@yahoo.com wanting me to put a limit on transactions. I'm not apt to do it because I don't know who the fuck it is...so...

1. Does anyone want to claim to be this guy...I sent an e-mail back...and I'm just looking to find out who it is...

2. Is there anyone else that wants me to do this?

Not me bro, whoever it was was a direct shot at my last name..
thats pretty rediculous.
transactions? hek why limit anything were all scratching & clawing why
stop? alot of competition is better dont you think?
how cant the email get kicked back if it wasnt a valid
email..:rolleyes:

Va Beach VH Fan
06-08-2004, 08:49 PM
Yo Poj, still thinking about my counterproposal ???

Fairwrning
06-08-2004, 08:55 PM

first thing i thought was RBW cuz the tuna monicer..but why the hell would he do it when he picks up and drops 6 pitchers a week:D
It wasnt me..trade and waiver all ya want imo.....

Fairwrning
06-08-2004, 08:56 PM
Hafner and CC huh??...hmmmmmm..lemme mulls it over

Fairwrning
06-08-2004, 10:04 PM
Rolen is absolutely on fire..2 more dingers tonight..still early..gotta be the MVP this year..what's the league rbi record in a season???

redblkwht
06-09-2004, 01:35 AM
first thing i thought was RBW cuz the tuna monicer..but why the hell would he do it when he picks up and drops 6 pitchers a week:D
It wasnt me..trade and waiver all ya want imo.....

FW cant you paste a nude of lita? your killin me with the tease shot..
6? im thinkin with RP maybe 4-5 tops..it was not me indeed
the name part was and is a high school hvent grown up yet
shot, its just too bad some people are so insecure.
move along, nother week of baseball to deal with..lol
i think were all bigger than that.
btw detriot sucks;) go pistons HAHAHA

Eyes of the Night
06-09-2004, 04:36 AM
Yo Risin', just make the league to fit around your setting in mind ...

Meaning, for the past 3 leagues you've started you "cheated" in a way because you could, for you, have the slighter hand in that you could control the leagues with your own specified perimeters ...

stoned is the way of the walk;) ... almost a half rack too ...

Hey, no idea about that email crap ... prob VHBF!!!:D

Holy escobar saves the day ... 8 innings 11 k's 4 hits and 0 ER's ... Pinero was ON FIRE too ... shoulda picked him up last night as well ... in hindsight ...

POJO_Risin
06-09-2004, 01:33 PM
Like I said...I'm not doing shit if someone doesn't have the nads to admit it...

wouldn't have done anything anyways to be honest...

Va...no...I'm keeping what I've got...Like you said last year...there are some catchers that just aren't worth anything...his value is minimal...

I can't get rid of Kent unless I get a moderate 2nd sacker in return...

Martinez is having a great early part of the season...and he's going to be the real deal...but I just can't give up Kent...

POJO_Risin
06-09-2004, 01:39 PM
And Eyes...certainly being the commish gives me a bit of an advantage in a sense...since I set up the league...which is why I've essentially let every deal go through up to this league...

This league...I'm going to watch the trades down the stretch though...and put them to a vote if I think they suck balls...

meaning...nobody's (including myself) going to be trading Pujols for Buddy Biancalana if they are out of it...

We've all tried to take advantage of that...on one side of it or another...in all the other leagues...

This is probably the first league in which all the teams are monster even...with the exception of a couple...and everyone is active...

Every member has a trade but two...and both of the two that haven't traded...have had deals on the table with others...

and fucking Troy has a badass deal on the table with me right now...that I would accept any day of the week...but am hesitating because of the need for the player that he's asking for...

So I'm liking this league alot...

POJO_Risin
06-09-2004, 01:41 PM
Now if I could just get healthy...I should have Nomar back this week...

and Halladay this weekend...

anyone interested in Maggs? He's out...but he should be back next month...

perhaps a package deal...

how about you RBW...Maggs and someone else for Vlad?

You get your outfielder...and someone else...when Maggs comes back...he's nearly as good as Vlad...and anything else would be icing on the cake for you...

Va Beach VH Fan
06-09-2004, 08:57 PM
Hey, no idea about that email crap ... prob VHBF!!!:D

Not I said the fly.....

OK, OK Poj.... I don't know about "minimal" value for Kendall, but I know what you mean....

Any of you homos who might want Kendall, shoot me a proposal.... Your player needs to be a good stick, no pitchers.....

Troy
06-10-2004, 12:35 AM
I believe Nomar played tonight Poj.

Troy
06-10-2004, 12:36 AM
Brett Boone is about to make his way to the waiver wire... Hey Eyes, are you still collecting Mariners???

POJO_Risin
06-10-2004, 12:55 AM
Yep...Nomar played...until the 2 hour rain delay...

went one for two, and looked good in the field...the homo robbed another one of mine...Giles from a sure base hit...

the fucker...

POJO_Risin
06-10-2004, 12:56 AM
LMFAO on Boone...talk about how the mighty have fallen...

redblkwht
06-10-2004, 01:41 AM
Now if I could just get healthy...I should have Nomar back this week...

and Halladay this weekend...

anyone interested in Maggs? He's out...but he should be back next month...

perhaps a package deal...

how about you RBW...Maggs and someone else for Vlad?

You get your outfielder...and someone else...when Maggs comes back...he's nearly as good as Vlad...and anything else would be icing on the cake for you... 6-8 weeks is too long, when he
comes back, then we can trade. I dont need to lose my #1 for another
DL i still have erstadt im waiting on, lol-
but i will consider that alot for sure mags is the man.

redblkwht
06-10-2004, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by Troy
Hey Eyes, are you still collecting Mariners???
WOO HOO TOUCHE~
btw eyes that post earlier went over my head be more specific huh?

:smoke2: :rockit:

POJO_Risin
06-10-2004, 01:58 AM
6-8 weeks is too long, when he
comes back, then we can trade. I dont need to lose my #1 for another
DL i still have erstadt im waiting on, lol-
but i will consider that alot for sure mags is the man.

I'll keep it in mind...I think if I hang with Maggs on the DL though for a bit...I'll probably end up keeping him...I'm more apt to deal him now...than in July...

I've got so much DL fodder...I'm willing to deal just about anyone off of it though...'cept Halladay...

POJO_Risin
06-10-2004, 01:59 AM
Has anyone noticed that this thread is at freakin' 900 hits? Jesus...that's some serious play...and we're not even at the halfway point...

POJO_Risin
06-10-2004, 02:03 AM
It's the top non-Airielle thread by the way...

POJO_Risin
06-10-2004, 02:05 AM
By the way RBW...I didn't really pay attention to the e-mail addy...obviously a direct rip on you...

so I say fuck whoever sent it...if they don't have the balls to come out in the open and say who it was...

the transaction deal isn't going to change...not changing the rules midway through the year...

redblkwht
06-10-2004, 02:12 AM
By the way RBW...I didn't really pay attention to the e-mail addy...obviously a direct rip on you...

so I say fuck whoever sent it...if they don't have the balls to come out in the open and say who it was...

the transaction deal isn't going to change...not changing the rules midway through the year...
I take it in stride knowing whoever has the small balls come forth
aint gonna happen.
I got a trade deal coming thru soon just seeing how things pan out
thru the DL, i aint afrait to deal just want even grounds..
A+A=A..lol ;)

redblkwht
06-10-2004, 02:13 AM
BTW ever has stella artois beer? man its good.:cool: :cool: :cool:

POJO_Risin
06-10-2004, 02:36 AM
I haven't even heard of it...

stuck in the Guiness rut...;)

a good rut to be stuck in...

looking forward to the deal...

Eyes of the Night
06-10-2004, 02:48 AM
Beer me ...

POJO_Risin
06-10-2004, 12:18 PM
Well it's dead today...

Alright...here are the guys I see as off limits (but always open for discussion for a blockbuster)

1. Helton (can't believe I got him...even though I gave up Wilson)
2. Kent (no freakin' way...unless Soriano's at the other end of that deal)

3. Schilling/Halladay/Schmidt (unless there's another top ten pitcher in the equation)

I suppose...everyone else is up for grabs...

the past month has been a rough one for me...offensively...so I'm looking there...

and Troy...I'm putting together a counter offer...

ALinChainz
06-10-2004, 01:25 PM
sent you two offers bro ... let me know.

Big names ... big, big names.

Fairwrning
06-10-2004, 06:56 PM
ruhh rroohhh...ANOTHER A-rod deal??

ALinChainz
06-10-2004, 07:23 PM
Oh hell no, can't do that.

Got to keep trying until something works.

POJO_Risin
06-10-2004, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
sent you two offers bro ... let me know.

Big names ... big, big names.

LMFAO...yes they were...

I'm thinking about it...and troy...still pondering a return deal to you...

Chainz...again...another solid offer on your part...problem is...you want something I don't think I'm prepared to give up...

but good god...if I would have had the guy you wanted for an extended period of time...I think I'd have done it for sure...

I'm going to nix the first deal you sent...and work off the second...although what you get may look vastly different then what you sent me...

Chripes...I must have got offline right before the flurry...

Va Beach VH Fan
06-10-2004, 09:40 PM

stuck in the Guiness rut...;)

a good rut to be stuck in...

Lord, what a fag..... ;)

redblkwht
06-10-2004, 10:27 PM
“ Originally posted by POJO_Risin

stuck in the Guiness rut...

a good rut to be stuck in... ”

B]Lord, what a fag..... ;) [/B] HAHAHA
its kinda like mix guiness & a malt beer, very good if your
for something new. killer buzz last night too..lol

POJO_Risin
06-10-2004, 10:57 PM
LMFAO...

oh...fuck you Va you homo...I've got the cameras posted here at 40 looking for your car heading to the VH concert tomorrow in Greensboro...;)

ALinChainz
06-10-2004, 11:04 PM
LMFAO...yes they were...

I'm thinking about it...and troy...still pondering a return deal to you...

Chainz...again...another solid offer on your part...problem is...you want something I don't think I'm prepared to give up...

but good god...if I would have had the guy you wanted for an extended period of time...I think I'd have done it for sure...

I'm going to nix the first deal you sent...and work off the second...although what you get may look vastly different then what you sent me...

Chripes...I must have got offline right before the flurry...

:D

Va Beach VH Fan
06-11-2004, 07:33 AM
LMFAO...

oh...fuck you Va you homo...I've got the cameras posted here at 40 looking for your car heading to the VH concert tomorrow in Greensboro...;)

LMFAO !!!!

You bastard !!!

I swear to God, I was just thinking about posting the exact same thing about you !!!!

Ya know, it IS a shorter drive for you.... ;)

POJO_Risin
06-11-2004, 11:52 AM
Which is why I'm surprised your going...;)

I'm actually thinking of leaving the state...NC is offensive enough without that farce of a band being here...

Troy
06-11-2004, 05:17 PM
Oh quit pretending you fags... I'll be waiting for the beer coated review by the end of the weekend. ;)

POJO_Risin
06-11-2004, 08:30 PM
Not on your life...

Oh we'll review it...oh yes...we will review it...but not from being there...that's for damn sure...

they're onstage as we speak...

probably singing a Christmas carol...

POJO_Risin
06-11-2004, 08:41 PM
Notice VA Beach isn't online...;)...

he's rockin' out in Greensboro...the homo...;)

Va Beach VH Fan
06-11-2004, 11:16 PM
Notice VA Beach isn't online...;)...

he's rockin' out in Greensboro...the homo...;)

Fuck you and anybody that looks like you.... homo..... ;)

I will say this though, those sheep are gonna get fookin' SOAKED tonight !!! It's pouring like a MOFO all around the VA/NC area tonight....

Actually I've been home most of the night, watching the Gipper head out into the sunset.... Very moving ceremony, especially at the end....

POJO_Risin
06-11-2004, 11:31 PM
Yeah...a storm just blew through here in Raleigh a few minutes ago...pretty nasty stuff...first storm that's woken up my son...he was freaked out...

You'd think with all the action at the site...this one would be rollin'...but nothing...nada...

redblkwht
06-12-2004, 01:26 AM
yahoos off line tonight to make pitching changes for manyana..
i guess ill be up early tomorrow..

BTW how was the VH sisters tonight dude? ;)

POJO_Risin
06-12-2004, 01:54 AM
Va told me he loved them...he's back in the Sammy camp...and moving back to his old site for visitation...that turncoat bastard...;)

Va Beach VH Fan
06-12-2004, 08:51 AM
"How do I know when it's cheese....."

POJO_Risin
06-12-2004, 01:05 PM
You see...;)

RBW...how's that deal coming...I'm hoping you getting that deal done shakes the tree for some other deals....that I can make!

POJO_Risin
06-12-2004, 01:06 PM
By the way Va...I'm thinking I need to up the offer for Kendall...

Va Beach VH Fan
06-12-2004, 05:29 PM
By the way Va...I'm thinking I need to up the offer for Kendall...

Damn, gotta say, one helluva proposal Poj....

But I just proposed a deal for Kendall to someone else, and I owe him the courtesy to follow it all the way through....

So, you know who you are, if you want to continue the "negotiations" for Kendall, the one who went 7 for 8 in the doubleheader the other night, give me a holla....

I'll put Pojo on hold for now (even though he gets me drunk everytime I go to NC :D ), let me know what you wanna do.....

POJO_Risin
06-12-2004, 10:25 PM
Well...then I'll make you an offer you can't refuse...I'll give you a day to negotiate...then make another offer...;)...

Next time you come to NC though...I'm getting you fucking O'Douls...

ALinChainz
06-12-2004, 10:36 PM
Made you an offer POJO.

Thought I'd go away quiet , didn't ya.

Last ditch effort. Reject, if you must.

POJO_Risin
06-12-2004, 10:51 PM
I'm not done with you either Chainz...I have fires burning in many courts right now...

I had to make an offer to someone else...and I tried not to include any of the players that you were interested in...so I ended up low-balling him a bit...ah well...

Please remember this folks...if it looks like I'm low-balling...make a counter...I probably realize it...and am just looking to show you what I want...

I'll take a look chainz...

POJO_Risin
06-12-2004, 10:58 PM
LMFAO...you have to keep going there...don't you...

I can't get rid of that guy...I don't think...I'll sleep on it though...

I keep thinking that I want Huff...and I want to throw Dmitri your way with someone else to get him...but then I keep thinking to myself that they are essentially the same freakin' player...

I don't know man...I don't think it truly addresses a need for me right now...

LeCroy is playing well (as well as Wilson was for the most part)...

I need a ton of shit...with relievers probably at the top of my list...but...what can you do...I had to use Rivera to get freakin' Schilling...I couldn't pass that up...but it cost me....when Rhodes didn't pan out...and neither did Percival...

what can you do though...

ALinChainz
06-12-2004, 11:27 PM
I know you wouldn't really go for it, but at least you knew I was serious about aquiring the guy.

Just giving you an alternative.

POJO_Risin
06-13-2004, 12:02 AM
Chainz bro...you have yet to send me an offer I haven't liked...just asking for the wrong guys...the only reason why I haven't countered is because I can't find a return deal that give you something you need...lmfao...or that you'd accept...

I'm going to try and counter this...I know who you want...and safely can say he won't be involved...I don't think...

Let's see what I can offer...

damn man...I still may take that deal...

Va Beach VH Fan
06-13-2004, 08:21 AM
Well...then I'll make you an offer you can't refuse...I'll give you a day to negotiate...then make another offer...;)...

Next time you come to NC though...I'm getting you fucking O'Douls...

What the fuck, are you feeling like fucking Santa Claus ???

Judas Priest, I gotta get this guy's attention....

Will the guy who discussed Jason Kendall with me give me a heads up on those negotiations ??? I can't hold off Pojo's proposal for that much longer.....

And one more thing, senor Risin....

You even try to had a O'Doul's to me, and we're scrappin'..... ;)

Eyes of the Night
06-13-2004, 09:18 AM
Holy comeback for me this week! ... See if it stands by tonight ...

Risin's going for the first 11-0!!! ...

What a week! ...

POJO_Risin
06-13-2004, 01:12 PM
Well Eyes...we are close in several categories...to close...

I'm not feeling good about my matchups today...so I doubt I can snag a shutout...it would certainly help me though...

redblkwht
06-14-2004, 01:08 AM
what happened to tht trade? i didnt even get to ponder it, i sent
Va beach a trade with a player in mind if that went thru..my bad-

I would consider it & didnt have a chance to even counter it or have
the 3 way bro..

i wish i had the chance to counter the trade (u know who lol)

POJO_Risin
06-14-2004, 01:10 AM

the 3 way bro..

Dude...keep your personal business to yourself...lmfao...

ALinChainz
06-14-2004, 01:21 AM
Offered a deal to POJO, after Beltran, then the knee today so I yanked it until I saw what was up.

Then had a pretty good good offer for Vlad but then one of the guys I was counting on after the deal was Mackowiak, and he left with a shoulder, so I had to pull Soriano off the table until I see what's up with these guys.

So sorry to The Tribe and Wrigleyville for some offers that had to be cancelled.

Just know I am always willing to listen to trade offers, or make them to.

POJO_Risin
06-14-2004, 02:07 AM
Looks like Beltran will be okay...I won't hold my breath though...

lmfao...

I won't be happy until my entire team goes on the DL...at the same time...

That happens...I'm fucking firesaling everyone...

POJO_Risin
06-14-2004, 02:09 AM
I'm sick of the name Raleigh Tribe...I'm changing the fucking thing...

Eyes of the Night
06-14-2004, 07:22 AM
Fuck n' A ... you did it! ...

Troy, why the fuck would you let Risin' do that to ya? ... and to think I coulda done it last week to you ...

Guess you weren't "paying attention" this week ...

Grats Risin' ...

Fairwrning
06-14-2004, 12:07 PM
well..so much for my weekly unbeaten streak...Eyes, ya bastard;)
84 k's...thats ridiculous.....i had 72 and lost..wow..

ALinChainz
06-14-2004, 05:04 PM
POJO kicked my ass last week.

I'm the Devils. I'm hatin' the game right now.

Troy
06-14-2004, 07:59 PM
Eyes, I played WARF this week and won 6-5-1. I'm the Hairy Clams.

Eyes of the Night
06-14-2004, 08:07 PM
My bad troy ... my bad ...

Hey, how long will this 5th place tie go on for? ... 2weeks and counting ...

Hey warning, great games last week bro ... it was a pleasure coming back from hell to hand you your first losses;) ...

Va Beach VH Fan
06-14-2004, 08:09 PM
what happened to tht trade? i didnt even get to ponder it, i sent
Va beach a trade with a player in mind if that went thru..my bad-

the 3 way bro..

i wish i had the chance to counter the trade (u know who lol)

Don't know what happened, but I re-proposed the proposal.... ;)

POJO_Risin
06-14-2004, 10:39 PM
Sorry Chainz...we both had really shitty weeks to be honest...mine was just less shitty...I just played the right team...the right week...

Troy's probably going to kick my ass...lmfao...

Troy...I don't know where our record stands...but I think I'm up 2 or 3...

you need this one...

POJO_Risin
06-14-2004, 10:40 PM
Va damnit...how long are you going to make me wait for this deal...

I'm guessing it's RBW...

I don't think I can up the ante anymore...let me know...

redblkwht
06-14-2004, 11:43 PM
do your thing guys, im not stepping on toes..
i forgot the leadoff spot he's in, damn-

POJO_Risin
06-14-2004, 11:45 PM
Look RBW...he's not going to be on anymore tonight...I'm sure...

make your offer to him...no biggie...

The only reason why I want Kendall is because of his average...hard to get a catcher with an average like his...and I like his leadoff spot...lots of atbats...

I was stepping on your toes...and Va always works it that way...first come first serve...lmfao...if you can do the deal...do it...I pulled mine off the table...

Va Beach VH Fan
06-15-2004, 05:57 PM
OK RBW, as you can see, it's back in your court.....

ALinChainz
06-15-2004, 06:02 PM
Sorry Chainz...we both had really shitty weeks to be honest...mine was just less shitty...I just played the right team...the right week...

Troy's probably going to kick my ass...lmfao...

you need this one...

No apologies needed bro. Got my shit kicked, ain't the first time.

Long ass season.

POJO_Risin
06-15-2004, 06:25 PM
Va...I'll be kind to your web footed friends...

How about I keep my offer out there until say...Wednesday at midnight...

I pulled it for now...

e-mail me if things fall down and go boom...;)

POJO_Risin
06-15-2004, 06:26 PM
Al...you need to take part in our football festivities by the way...make sure you check it out...

Troy
06-15-2004, 06:46 PM

you need this one...

You only up one I thought? Isn't it 3-4?

POJO_Risin
06-15-2004, 06:47 PM
I think I won the last two basketball matchups though...and we were either even going into it...or I was already one up...

POJO_Risin
06-15-2004, 06:49 PM
Of course...I could be wrong...

Hmmm...figure it out from the first season of football...

because I'll be honest...I'm not sure...;)

Eyes of the Night
06-16-2004, 07:22 AM
Lou, didn't I sweep you the first 2 times I played you this year? ... and we're playing again? ... wtf, it's not even at the halway pizzoint!? ...

Phillies are Lou right?:D ...

Risin', when there is an official signup sheet "link" what is understood not be disscussed;) ...

POJO_Risin
06-16-2004, 12:14 PM
Yeah...the Phillies are Lou...this is the third time you've played him? I'm just going through the league the second time...

Chainz twice...now Troy...

double check bro...I don't think this is the third time you've played them...

an official sign up link?...for what...the football league...

POJO_Risin
06-16-2004, 01:12 PM
Chainz and I just completed a minor deal...

Huff for Dmitri Young and Brett Myers...

it's a done deal...I'm going to push it through today at some point...like I've been doing with all the trades...

Great...now...at any one time...I've got all three of the shitty Devil Ray Outfielders...lmfao...outstanding...

Crawford can be on the block...although I'd really need something in return for him...with his SB's...and Baldelli as well...

Baldelli is all upside...30/30 potential...he can be had for a reasonable price...

Troy
06-16-2004, 04:55 PM
I think I won the last two basketball matchups though...and we were either even going into it...or I was already one up...

You're right, you're up 3-5 I think. I forgot we played 3 times in hoops, one being the title game... which I bet we tied! ;)

Va Beach VH Fan
06-16-2004, 07:31 PM
Risin', when there is an official signup sheet "link" what is understood not be disscussed;) ...

Did you just quote Spammy in my sports forum ??? ;)

Alright boys, let's get the kangaroo court set up for Eyes !!!! ;)

POJO_Risin
06-16-2004, 10:48 PM
Plus don't forget...I won the first round in baseball...;)

doesn't that put me up 6-3?...

POJO_Risin
06-17-2004, 12:10 AM
Fuck it Va...let's fucking ban his ass from posting in here...lmfao...for 24 hours...

Sarge's Little Helper
Fuck it Va...let's fucking ban his ass from posting in here...lmfao...for 24 hours...

<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/admin/dbprefs.php</b> on line <b>52</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>302</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>302</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>318</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>318</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>187</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>187</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>235</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>235</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/graphnew.php</b> on line <b>298</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/graphnew.php</b> on line <b>298</b><br />

POJO_Risin
Hello?

Sarge's Little Helper
Hello?

<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/admin/dbprefs.php</b> on line <b>52</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>302</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>302</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>318</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>318</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>187</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>187</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>235</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>235</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/graphnew.php</b> on line <b>298</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/graphnew.php</b> on line <b>298</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>250</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>250</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_insert_id(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>253</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>270</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>270</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>285</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>285</b><br />

Eyes of the Night
06-18-2004, 07:37 AM
Hmmm ...

POJO_Risin
06-18-2004, 01:10 PM
Glad the server's back up running...Sarge's Little Helper was about to get a fucking beat down...

What's the Hmmm for Eyes...the potential 24 hour ban...lmfao...

POJO_Risin
06-18-2004, 01:11 PM
What would you suspect from a Sammy quote on this forum?...

alas...I wouldn't be a good webbie if I didn't at least give you 1 shot...

Eyes of the Night
06-19-2004, 04:27 AM
No worries bro, that was a "hmmm" for the damn server ... lol

POJO_Risin
06-19-2004, 05:42 PM
Yeah...the damn server...

it's been a clusterfuck for the past week or so...

it'll be fine though...

Troy and I are in a nip and tuck race...

Eyes of the Night
06-20-2004, 07:00 AM
and I've had my worst week thus far ...

you're right, this is only the Phillies and I's second round ...

Been watching "Band of Brothers" all weekend on the history channel ...

POJO_Risin
06-20-2004, 10:50 PM
Well...I've had an okay week...but my offense once again is letting me down...

I think I may nip this one out though...we'll see tomorrow...I had some pretty dominating outings from my staff...Schmidt and Santana were virtually unhittable today...

We'll see Troy...how our matchups will stand...I was up 7-3 or so...but we were close in a ton of categories...

Lou
06-21-2004, 11:54 AM
and I've had my worst week thus far ...

you're right, this is only the Phillies and I's second round ...

Been watching "Band of Brothers" all weekend on the history channel ...

I must admit that it was nice beating you.

Thome had an awesome week; Burrell is back to looking like the Burrell of 2003.

Eyes of the Night
06-22-2004, 07:19 AM
Fuck off Lou!:D ...

You're so far out of it you'll be playing the spoiler for the rest of the season ... lmao

POJO_Risin
06-22-2004, 07:52 AM
Christ Eyes...we've just hit the midway point...

2 or three good weeks in a row...and he's right back in it...

Fairwrning
06-22-2004, 10:40 PM

Fairwrning
06-22-2004, 10:40 PM
man o man..how a week can change things!!!!
I knew i wouldnt hold first the rest of the way...but i really thought it would last more than a couple of weeks....1 bad week can kill ya around here
;)
That's ok Warf..we will meet again...maybe a 4th time if ya get out of the cellar:D
jus fuckin with ya..ya killed me last week..my first true asswhippin..not counting me squeaking by family79.
halfway home...should get interesting...

POJO_Risin
06-23-2004, 12:05 AM
Yeah...I'm still not happy with my team...I need to pull some more trades...so if anyone's interested...I've got a ton of players on the table....and I'm looking for 2 for 1's...3 for 1's...that kinda deal...me getting rid of the 3 or 2...

just let me know...I've got a lot on the table...just not pitching...

hell...I'll even go pitching for the right deal...

I've got a deep team...so if you're interested in anything...drop me a line...

wrning...let the games begin...you got a jump on me...but hopefully I'll make a move today...

POJO_Risin
06-23-2004, 12:06 AM
RBW...I'll get you to fucking trade with me...if it's the last thing I do...

redblkwht
06-23-2004, 01:24 AM
OK ive thrown 2 balls in 2 courts lets see how it pans out.
both teams are getting similar #'s (matchup wise)
remember fellas im bettering your teams too, im not trying to swindle
here..lol drop me a line- or pm for a counter..

POJO_Risin
06-23-2004, 07:06 AM
I had an okay night last night...nothing great...but it surely would have been helpful had I had more than two fuckers on Monday...is there anyone else who NEVER has more than a coupla players on Mondays? Seems like every week I start off behind the other guy...

Va Beach VH Fan
06-23-2004, 08:39 AM
[BSeems like every week I start off behind the other guy... [/B]

That's a result of your Erie roots bro.... ;)

redblkwht
06-23-2004, 11:02 AM
I had an okay night last night...nothing great...but it surely would have been helpful had I had more than two fuckers on Monday...is there anyone else who NEVER has more than a coupla players on Mondays? I agree totally..anyone see offers are up
c'mon boys-

POJO_Risin
06-23-2004, 11:26 AM
That's a result of your Erie roots bro.... ;)

Jesus Christ...someone from bumfuck Meadville...where the actual town motto on the sign was "Meadville: Where friends are friends, but sheep are family"...;)

POJO_Risin
06-23-2004, 11:26 AM
Hey RBW...it's hard to accept or decline a trade when you pull it before I can actually do anything with it...;)

Va Beach VH Fan
06-23-2004, 02:29 PM
Jesus Christ...someone from bumfuck Meadville...where the actual town motto on the sign was "Meadville: Where friends are friends, but sheep are family"...;)

LMFAO, nice try...

POJO_Risin
06-23-2004, 05:52 PM
I guess people from Meadville don't realize sheep and family are off limits...

at least you aren't apologetic about it...;)

Va Beach VH Fan
06-23-2004, 09:02 PM
I had a couple of girlfriends that looked like sheep, does that count ???

POJO_Risin
06-23-2004, 10:24 PM
LMFAO...you gotta watch out for those hairy broads...

POJO_Risin
06-23-2004, 11:29 PM
Alright...here are the players that are on the freakin' block...take your pick...

Rocco Baldelli
Edgar Renteria
Brian Giles
Mark Teixeira
Mike Sweeney
Aubrey Huff
Magglio Ordonez
Brandon Webb

Like I said before...take your pick...any 2...or 3...for 1 or 2...hell...a 4 for 3 deal...

I'm looking to downsize...

I'll turn down any 1 for 1 deals...unless they are ridiculous...

Fairwrning
06-23-2004, 11:35 PM
where's Beltran??

POJO_Risin
06-23-2004, 11:39 PM
You're welcome to go after Beltran...but I won't give up a top five guy...without getting a top five guy back...so why even go there...

if you want him...go after him...feel free...;)...

POJO_Risin
06-23-2004, 11:40 PM
Hey wrning...you need some depth...with Edmonds looking like he's going on the DL...and the Human Injury Geoff Jenkins...

I can give you some depth...;)...and cheap...