PDA

View Full Version : Bueno Bob has finally given up!

scubaa
10-11-2004, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Bob
Dear Scubaa,

Your brilliant posts will get you into my pants any day of the week! I would LOVE to have you play with my tool. Once you do that, we'll make some further progress, starting with my tongue. For now, I'd be more than happy to e-mail you dirty pictures of myself with carrots, cuCUMbers, or anything else you'd like. Luckily enough, I've been greasing up my ass regularly this morning, so your wish is my command!

My ass will get NO mercy from my vegetables!!! ”

bueno bob
10-11-2004, 01:21 PM
I don't know why he felt the need to repost this...he's a Hagar fan, go figure...

Originally posted by scubaa
Bob, your brilliant posts will get you into my pants any day of the week! I would LOVE to have you play with my tool. Once you do that, we'll make some further progress, starting with my tongue. For now, I'd be more than happy to e-mail you dirty pictures of myself with carrots, cuCUMbers, or anything else you'd like. Luckily enough, I've been greasing up my ass regularly this morning, so your wish is my command!

My ass will get NO mercy from my vegetables!!!

scubaa
10-11-2004, 02:02 PM
thats bob up to his tricks again

bueno bob
10-11-2004, 02:02 PM
thats bob, genius as ever

Golden AWe
10-11-2004, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Bob
Dear Scubaa,

Your brilliant posts will get you into my pants any day of the week! I would LOVE to have you play with my tool. Once you do that, we'll make some further progress, starting with my tongue. For now, I'd be more than happy to e-mail you dirty pictures of myself with carrots, cuCUMbers, or anything else you'd like. Luckily enough, I've been greasing up my ass regularly this morning, so your wish is my command!

ready to be dumped, scubaa?

Golden AWe
10-11-2004, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Bob
Dear Scubaa,

bueno bob
10-11-2004, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
ready to be dumped, scubaa?

Amen...hell, at least I was keeping it within the same threads...this fuckstain's been plugging up main all morning...

:)

Golden AWe
10-11-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Amen...hell, at least I was keeping it within the same threads...this fuckstain's been plugging up main all morning...

:)

he'll give up soon

scubaa
10-11-2004, 02:18 PM
guess again

Golden AWe
10-11-2004, 02:21 PM
guess again

hahaha...

first you were begging for attention here
now, down at the dump you are already begging for peace

you must be mighty lonely

i wonder if anyone here really wants to help you with that.

scubaa
10-11-2004, 02:24 PM
actually naw.rather not post what my thought was on that, no lonely people here.hey it txs giving and i have a great wife and family this is just a source of a good laugh

bueno bob
10-11-2004, 02:48 PM
actually naw.rather not post what my thought was on that, no lonely people here.hey it txs giving and i have a great wife and family this is just a source of a good laugh

I thought you were some kind of celebrity that I was going to apologize to, dumbass. Making promises you can't deliver on? Get back in the pen, sheep!

Thanks for laughing with us though, we're all having a great one at your expense.

scorpioboy33
10-11-2004, 03:09 PM
besides it was me that was greasing up!

scubaa
10-11-2004, 04:20 PM
Actually i am laughing at you guys .but laughing either way is good

bueno bob
10-11-2004, 04:25 PM
Actually i am laughing at you guys

Well, you're in the minority.

Get your ass over to the sheep pen, I left ya a present :)

bueno bob
10-11-2004, 04:26 PM
Actually i am laughing at how small my dick is...but laughing either way is good

Kermit The Frog
10-11-2004, 06:04 PM
attetion bueno bob and scubaa, please return your paswords, delete your usernames and kill yourselves

thank you, carry on