PDA

View Full Version : Be Healed

ELVIS
10-12-2004, 12:46 PM
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20041009/capt.mico10210090042.edwards__mico102.jpg

Edwards: 'When John Kerry is president, people like Christopher Reeve are going to walk. Get up out of that wheelchair and walk again'...

This comment is sickening, and anyone who doesn't see through this clown has serious problems...

What a typical trial lawyer idiot!

:mad2:

McCarrens
10-12-2004, 12:55 PM
No, they will not getup and walk. What they will do is lay down and cry about all the expensive health insurance premiums they will be paying because medical trial lawyers like Edwards are making their rates rise by suing hard working medical professionals because they cannot do what he himself here, in the above quote, is saying they can: preform act-of-God miracles.

...not to say they don't perfrom miracles everyday, but they just aren't of the act-of-God variety...

Ally_Kat
10-12-2004, 12:56 PM
They should do a healing tour! People could put a dollar in the box and have all the Republican-ism drawn out of their body. I'd go and watch. lol

Jerry Falwell
10-12-2004, 01:13 PM
This is such a joke. Kerry and Edwards are the definition of ridiculousness. This statement has a scary side though, just read Revelations in the Bible and tell me that he isn't taking on the role of a false prophet. J/k
In all seriousness though, what a Joke!

Satan
10-12-2004, 01:17 PM
Uh, he's talking about stem cell research, you clowns :rolleyes:

Christopher Reeve was very much in favor of this research and spoke in favor of it often. He had the money to bankroll such treatment himself, but others in his position may not. That's why Junior's opposition to it is so goddamned selfish.

ELVIS
10-12-2004, 01:24 PM
Yes, I know what hes talking about, you idiot...

It's an unbelievable leap and a total lie to suggest that having Kerry as president, people with spinal cord injuries will walk!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Satan
10-12-2004, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Yes, I know what hes talking about, you idiot...

It's an unbelievable leap and a total lie to suggest that having Kerry as president, people with spinal cord injuries will walk!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A leap, perhaps, but not unbelievable and hardly a lie. Medical research moves fast these days, Mr. Presley. If the proper amount of research was allowed to take place on stem cells, who knows what they might be able to do within 4 years?

Oppenheimer's really jealous of these guys. He wished he could have been known for stem cell research that benefitted mankind instead of inventing the atomic bomb. Of course the fact that his invention gained him eternity down here might have influenced his decision ;)

ELVIS
10-12-2004, 01:34 PM
President Bush is the first president to EVER fund stem cell research...

And yes, I know first hand how fast medical research moves these days, and it does not need John Kerry exploiting Christopher Reeve for polititical gain!

This is going to backfire on Kerry, Edwards, and all of you liberal clowns...

Idiots!

Guitar Shark
10-12-2004, 02:13 PM
Is that an exact quote or a paraphrase? Bizarre if he actually said those exact words.

ELVIS
10-12-2004, 02:16 PM
Exact quote

McCarrens
10-12-2004, 02:21 PM
Ford, Satan, whatever you are calling yourself today, why are you arguing medical knowledge with Elvis.

He is a nurse.

What do you do again, I mean, besides make shit up about the BCE? that and waste bandwidth pretending to be Satan and Jesus?

Guitar Shark
10-12-2004, 02:23 PM
Elvis is a nurse?

BigBadBrian
10-12-2004, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Elvis is a nurse?

Yep. Common knowledge around here.

McCarrens
10-12-2004, 02:58 PM
But what does Ford do? That is also common knowledge: Make shit up about the leaders of our country and then go schitzo and create a library of other posters, all with religious names.

Satan
10-12-2004, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by McCarrens
But what does Ford do? That is also common knowledge: Make shit up about the leaders of our country and then go schitzo and create a library of other posters, all with religious names.

Now that is where you are absolutely wrong. Fact is that I have been around longer than FORD.

McCarrens
10-12-2004, 04:55 PM
Satan-Ford, remember to take your meds tonight before you go to sleep.

diamond den™
10-12-2004, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Elvis is a nurse?

Apparently he is a Nurse.......

John Ashcroft
10-12-2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
President Bush is the first president to EVER fund stem cell research...

I noticed there's no response to this part... Ford, care to give one?

McCarrens
10-12-2004, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
I noticed there's no response to this part... Ford, care to give one?

He won't because he can't. Ford and the rest of the liberal bitches can't fight fact. They just aren't wired that way.

Lqskdiver
10-12-2004, 11:11 PM
Looks like today Satan took over FORD'S mind. Tyler Durden anyone...

You can't blame FORD for his beliefs. His job is based on liberal ideas and practices. Not that there is anything wrong with it. I think it's good that we have these programs in place. But the constant exposure to this environment might have seriously skewed his view of society.

That and an English degree has really left him no choice but steer to the left of politics. I'm sure every day that he walks on the 4th floor of his hallways he passes that picture of the commander in chief and it just tears him up that it isn't GORE up on that wall.

He is surrounded by his peers so he doesn't actually stick out. But I believe even among them he displays some non conventional characteristics.

So with that, FORD, I need to ask you favor.

I want you hit me as hard as you can.

ELVIS
10-12-2004, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Lqskdiver
But I believe even among them he displays some non conventional characteristics.

No doubt about that...

I'll bet he has them all labeled as BCE operatives...

:elvis:

Ally_Kat
10-13-2004, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by diamond den™
Apparently he is a Nurse.......

and what do you do?

:rolleyes: