PDA

View Full Version : 9/11

diamond den™
10-12-2004, 03:26 PM
What really has CHANGED since 9/11???? The Sky is Still Blue or Grey depending on how the weather is.

People are still going to work and having Families, paying bills, Typing Letters, Watching Televisions, Using the Internet.

Eating McDonalds

Watching Movies

etc.

etc.

etc.

etc.

etc.

etc.

etc.

diamond den™
10-12-2004, 03:27 PM
Yes, Alot of innocent people died on 9/11 and that is a horrible thing.

But how has the world changed since then?????

ELVIS
10-12-2004, 03:29 PM
Your world is still the same...

You're still a jobless drunk...

McCarrens
10-12-2004, 03:33 PM
Elvis, this thread disrespects everyone thath has ever thought about 9/11, from the good men and women who died that day, to the men and women fighting to make sure it never happens again, even to those who campaign that the war is not the proper way to make sure the devastation will never happen again.

Elvis, close this thread, and let's all work to forget Diamon Den.

ELVIS
10-12-2004, 03:35 PM
Good idea...

Satan
10-12-2004, 04:06 PM
Dragonshit......

I think it's a valid question.

The BCE and their complicit media whores throw around this phrase "the day that changed everything" as an excuse for justifiying the Patriot Act, preemptive invasions of countries which are no threat to America and damn near everything else under the sun.

Well, that's 666% steaming dragon hockey, and you know it.

How did invading Iraq help capture Osama Bin Laden?

How did shredding the Bill of Rights apprehend one foreign terrorist?

How does living in fear and refusing to ask questions while the BCE refuses to do ONE FUCKING THING that actually makes this country safer (i.e. security at seaports and tightening the southern border) honor the memory of 2700 dead people.

Don't censor the discussion. Open your goddamned eyes to the reality that you have been sold down the river by a pack of rabid neocon animals and you have swallowed every one of their lies.

ELVIS
10-12-2004, 04:11 PM
21 more days till FOUR MORE YEARS!

Ally_Kat
10-12-2004, 04:11 PM
The world is the same. It's the rose-colored glasses that are no longer there.

Satan
10-12-2004, 04:16 PM
Once the whole truth comes out, you mortals will realize that nothing "changed" that already hadn't previously "changed" on days like 11-22-1963, 4-4-1968, and 6-5-1968, just to name a few.

Guitar Shark
10-12-2004, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Satan

Don't censor the discussion.

That's VERY rich coming from you. :p

diamond den™
10-12-2004, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
The world is the same. It's the rose-colored glasses that are no longer there.

What are the rose colored glasses???????

diamond den™
10-12-2004, 04:24 PM
Once the whole truth comes out, you mortals will realize that nothing "changed" that already hadn't previously "changed" on days like 11-22-1963, 4-4-1968, and 6-5-1968, just to name a few.

That's 100% correct.

:)

Satan
10-12-2004, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
21 more days till FOUR MORE YEARS!

Glad to see you supporting continued death, carnage, and evil, Mr. Presley :)

McCarrens
10-12-2004, 04:59 PM
Satan-Ford, aren't you the one saying that the world has become such a terrible, neocon, fascist place in th edays after 9-11.

While I do not believe as you do (since I am sane and actually pay attanetion ot the news, instead of just gibbering on about mediawhores and the like, them making up my own news) you yourself are saying that the world is a different place.

You reopened this thread to just to piss everyone off. There is nothing valid i this thread, just as I do not htink their is anything valid to your continued posting on this site.

diamond den™
10-12-2004, 05:05 PM
How does living in fear and refusing to ask questions while the BCE refuses to do ONE FUCKING THING that actually makes this country safer (i.e. security at seaports and tightening the southern border) honor the memory of 2700 dead people.

Don't censor the discussion. Open your goddamned eyes to the reality that you have been sold down the river by a pack of rabid neocon animals and you have swallowed every one of their lies.

Smoking kills thousands of people every day.........Yet governments make a HUGE amount of money on Taxing Tobacco and other "Dangerous" vices such as Alcohol and Gambling.

:(

McCarrens
10-12-2004, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by diamond den™
Smoking kills thousands of people every day.........Yet governments make a HUGE amount of money on Taxing Tobacco and other "Dangerous" vices such as Alcohol and Gambling.

:(

I'll ask you again, do you even read what you write before you submit it.

That has nothing to do with what we are talking about.

Diamond Den, why don't you go find a nice Hall and Oates site to frequent?

Satan
10-12-2004, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by McCarrens
Satan-Ford, aren't you the one saying that the world has become such a terrible, neocon, fascist place in th edays after 9-11

Only because people like yourself buy into their bullshit, and are openly hostile to anyone who does not. Hell, just last week, you and all the other Busheep actually spoke of Canada as if it were the Soviet Union at the height of the Cuban Missile Crisis.

While I do not believe as you do (since I am sane and actually pay attanetion ot the news, instead of just gibbering on about mediawhores and the like, them making up my own news) you yourself are saying that the world is a different place.

The mediawhores perpetuate the Bush lies. A few months back, there was a poll taken which seemed to indicate that 70% of those polled actually believed that Saddam Hussein was involved in 9-11. Now obviously their polling was skewed because I don't know a single person who ever believed that. But those who did fall for it didn't just do so because of comments made by Bush & Dick. They did so because the media whores continue to spin those lies Hell, every time they find a rusty piece of metal in Iraq, FAUX News runs the headline "WMD'S FOUND IN IRAQ!!!" which they have to retract a half hour later when it turns out to be nothing, but by then it's already ingrained in the minds of every Busheep in the trailer park. Yep I told you that there Sodom Hoosain had weapons, yesirree Bob!

You reopened this thread to just to piss everyone off. There is nothing valid i this thread, just as I do not htink their is anything valid to your continued posting on this site.

The Devil needs not to justify his unholy existence . I've been around since 1996. I didn't come in here just to spread the Chris Vance party line like you did. And after the BCE is defeated 3 weeks fropm today, I'll still be here.

And as I said, this thread was reopened, because you and that criminal piece of shit you call the "president" don't get to interpret what 9-11 means. That would be about as right as Ted Bundy being allowed to re-define his murders as "performance art"

(Which he has actually tried to do, here in Hell....)

McCarrens
10-12-2004, 05:32 PM
The Devil needs not to justify his unholy existence . I've been around since 1996. I didn't come in here just to spread the Chris Vance party line like you did. And after the BCE is defeated 3 weeks fropm today, I'll still be here.

And as I said, this thread was reopened, because you and that criminal piece of shit you call the "president" don't get to interpret what 9-11 means. That would be about as right as Ted Bundy being allowed to re-define his murders as "performance art"

(Which he has actually tried to do, here in Hell....)

Who spoke of Canada like that? Are you referring to the reaction to their proposed plan to erect a monument to Vietnam draft dodgers?

That did make me sick.

And again, your assessment of modern news media shocks me.

You are a deluded idiot. Perhaps you should travel to the nearest college and take a few communication classes, you know the ones that are taught by nothing but liberals.

Satan
10-12-2004, 05:39 PM
I was referring to the fact that the Canadian Broadcasting Company (CBC) dared to broadcast an honest documentary about Dick Cheney and all the Busheep lined up in a flock to compare the CBC to "Palestine evaluating Israel" or "The KKK's Travel Guide to Africa" or whatever the ridiculous references actually were, the implication was clear that you all actually thought of Canada as an enemy of the United States because they dared to criticize the BCE.

Do you realize how fucking warped and fascist that kind of thinking truly is?

McCarrens
10-12-2004, 05:47 PM
When another country goes so far in its criticism to undermine another country's leaders and try to affect its election proceedings, something wrong is going on.

I would not use the same comparisions you listed, but I think Canada has figured out that it is never going to be anything but "the country above the Last World Power" and is doing its all to makes its presence known.

Since it can do nothing besides create bullshit monuments and broadcast stories about Cheney that have yet to be proven on American soil (if those facts they cited were true, do you think that the American liberal media would jump all over them in an effort to get Bush and Cheney out of the White House?) I think we shoudl continue to ignore our northern neighbor.

The greatest thing that ever happened to Canada was the South Park movie. And even then everyone in the world laughed at them.

McCarrens
10-12-2004, 05:48 PM
And Ford, it is good to see you responding to you rname while in the Satan guise.

Satan
10-12-2004, 05:53 PM
And Ford, it is good to see you responding to you rname while in the Satan guise.

How do you know that I haven't posessed FORD?

He's a big guy.... lots of room for a Devil to stretch out .

Angel
10-12-2004, 07:04 PM
When another country goes so far in its criticism to undermine another country's leaders and try to affect its election proceedings, something wrong is going on.

I would not use the same comparisions you listed, but I think Canada has figured out that it is never going to be anything but "the country above the Last World Power" and is doing its all to makes its presence known.

Since it can do nothing besides create bullshit monuments and broadcast stories about Cheney that have yet to be proven on American soil (if those facts they cited were true, do you think that the American liberal media would jump all over them in an effort to get Bush and Cheney out of the White House?) I think we shoudl continue to ignore our northern neighbor.

The greatest thing that ever happened to Canada was the South Park movie. And even then everyone in the world laughed at them.

The world laughs at you folks a lot more, and not to worry, the US news stations usually catch up with Canada 9-12 months following our broadcasts. You know FUCK ALL about Canada, and go ahead and ignore us... hopefully we'll have a PM with enough guts to turn off the taps (oil, water, etc) that you receive. Seems to me California had some pretty major electricity problems when BC cut them off for not paying their bills.

Big Troubles
10-12-2004, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Angel
The world laughs at you folks a lot more, and not to worry, the US news stations usually catch up with Canada 9-12 months following our broadcasts. You know FUCK ALL about Canada, and go ahead and ignore us... hopefully we'll have a PM with enough guts to turn off the taps (oil, water, etc) that you receive. Seems to me California had some pretty major electricity problems when BC cut them off for not paying their bills.

:D Not too mention our better tasting beer! Hi Angel.

Angel
10-12-2004, 07:17 PM
Hey, BT! How's it going? ;)

Big Troubles
10-12-2004, 07:24 PM
good. work is slowing. Time for rest and a new habit of drinking every night! Cheers! ;) How about you?

Big Train
10-12-2004, 07:27 PM
Angel,

Stop yourself. The california power "crisis" never even existed and it certainly had little to do with Canada. What it did have a lot to do with is Enron's bouncing of power back and forth and price gouging by plants shutting down power plants for "routine maitentence". It was all pure bullshit.

Your PM's would never have the sack to "shut off the taps" anyway, as it is one card in the deck we control.

diamond den™
10-12-2004, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
Angel,

Stop yourself. The california power "crisis" never even existed and it certainly had little to do with Canada. What it did have a lot to do with is Enron's bouncing of power back and forth and price gouging by plants shutting down power plants for "routine maitentence". It was all pure bullshit.

Your PM's would never have the sack to "shut off the taps" anyway, as it is one card in the deck we control.

America OWNS Canada :rolleyes:

Big Troubles
10-12-2004, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Big Train

LMAO! You have know idea what the Canadian media and politicians think of America do you? ;) It's almost like everytime something happens in the States people across this great nation just shrug their shoulders in confusion at how common it is that the United States lives in the kinds of turmoil that it does. Sorry man, but it just doesn't look like the grass is greener on the other side. It really doesn't.

Big Train
10-12-2004, 07:52 PM
That's great. What you think of us is of no concern to me, as vice versa. So who cares?

Big Troubles
10-12-2004, 07:55 PM
exactly. no man, I didn't want to start another Canada versus USA thread, just stating my opinion. Just like I really dont know what most Americans really think of Canada other than a few people here and there. ;)

Cathedral
10-12-2004, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Your world is still the same...

You're still a jobless drunk...

You can say that again, and again, and again... his truth is eternal.

Cathedral
10-12-2004, 08:38 PM

What does a guy who has no money know about "ownership"?

Oh, i guess you know how NOT to own anything unless someone buys it for you.

Dennis, you are a sad sad little man.

ELVIS
10-12-2004, 10:49 PM
Man ???

I am appalled at you, Cat...

LMAO!

McCarrens
10-13-2004, 09:49 AM

At last, something Diamond Den and I agree on.

Angel
10-13-2004, 01:16 PM
At last, something Diamond Den and I agree on.

Well, we just learned YOUR level of intelligence.