PDA

View Full Version : Freedom Of Speech??????

diamond den™
10-12-2004, 03:37 PM
What happened to it??????

Somebody makes a very VALID point i.e.:-The Thread ELVIS just closed I posted a few minutes ago.

distortion9
10-12-2004, 03:47 PM
Nothing happened to freedom of speech....it's alive and well, just look at Michael Moore and his distorted films.

Satan
10-12-2004, 03:57 PM
Just look at Distortion and every idiotic post he makes. At least he lives up to his name.

Ally_Kat
10-12-2004, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by diamond den™
What happened to it??????

Somebody makes a very VALID point i.e.:-The Thread ELVIS just closed I posted a few minutes ago.

the country has freedom of speech. Doesn't means that someone's private website has it. Difference ;)

diamond den™
10-12-2004, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
the country has freedom of speech. Doesn't means that someone's private website has it. Difference ;)

Is this ELVIS's website?????

Ally_Kat
10-12-2004, 04:10 PM
no, but he is a person picked by the man who does to represent him. And apparently that man does not have a problem with it.

One must ask why you were posting song lyrics that had nothing to do with anything. Can you say spam?

ELVIS
10-12-2004, 04:12 PM
Thank you Ally...

diamond den™
10-12-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Thank you Ally...

I see my Thread has been reopened. So your little "Power Trip" didn't last too long did it????

distortion9
10-12-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Satan
Just look at Distortion and every idiotic post he makes. At least he lives up to his name.

Suck it Santa

McCarrens
10-12-2004, 04:52 PM
Diamond Den, why are in competition with Ford to waste as muchof this site's bandwidth as possible. You would both make the site a better place if you spent less time here and more time at another site, say, oh, I don't know, someplace like www.gamefaqs.com.

With all the pathetic little games you each play with the truth, a gamer's site is perfect for the both of you.

diamond den™
10-12-2004, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by McCarrens
Diamond Den, why are in competition with Ford to waste as muchof this site's bandwidth as possible. You would both make the site a better place if you spent less time here and more time at another site, say, oh, I don't know, someplace like www.gamefaqs.com.

With all the pathetic little games you each play with the truth, a gamer's site is perfect for the both of you.

You have 66 posts........

McCarrens
10-12-2004, 05:00 PM
Good to see you can count.