PDA

View Full Version : Not In Our Name

Phil theStalker
10-12-2004, 03:49 PM
I have something for my friends, pro and con of the issues. You are a smart bunch. No one is on my ignore (well, maybe flappo).

I came across this and I think both sides of this board, pro and con, to the war in Iraq should read this.

I am not typing the whole article like you folks do. Here is the link:
www.notinourname.net/statement_conscience.html

This is practically on the verge of a Declaration of Independence.

Everybody must wake up to the seriousness of all of this or there will be a Declaration of Independence like this or a Restoration Revolution to the original Bill of Rights and a taking back of 200 year old government institutions set up and into motion by the founders.

And while brothers in America fight brother in another North American war the world will fall apart. It's time to make a serious decision about what you want. War or peace.

And if you choose war be prepared to die yourself or don't make that choice.

Phil

Satan
10-12-2004, 03:57 PM
And give me some notice, damn it. The amount of overtime I've had to pay construction crews in Hell the last three years is ridiculous. :mad:

Ally_Kat
10-12-2004, 04:09 PM
The Not In Our Name Project receives many emails from people across the country asking "What can I do?" The following are a few suggestions. We welcome your ideas and we will share them with others.

We'll update the web site regularly with reports of what you've done.

Take up the "Million Globes Campaign." The Not In Our Name Project calls on everyone to display the image of the earth across the USA to show unity with people around the world who are suffering from the injustices done by our government in our name.

Ah, and shall the terrorist be joining us in this feeling the pain of everyone else hippy thing?

Phil theStalker
10-12-2004, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Ah, and shall the terrorist be joining us in this feeling the pain of everyone else hippy thing?
I used to get upset with naive comments or opinions. You are terrorist brainwashed. You have no experience in life. And you may never learn.

What makes a terrorist? What makes an "enemy?" Are we involved with decades of interfering with other nations politics for raw resources they have such as oil?

Yes we are, IN OUR NAME, and people deserve self governance, and they deserve the wealth of the resources of their country free from interference from outside nations.

Are corporate greed and profits involved with the policy making of these outside governments who go in and rape and destroy? Yes.

How is this done? Because there are plenty of ignorant, inexperienced people with crude ideas of the nature of conflict. i.e., people don't just walk up and slap you if you didn't INSTIGATE it...understand.

You'd better understand that, because that is the nature of conflict. And when we FAIRLY do business with our "enemies" they will stop shooting at us and bombing us.

If you believe in the crude intellect of just "us and them" then you should know "you" have been attacking "them" with sanctions and wars and UNFAIR business practices. i.e., stealing the oil (or other resouce) from them

"You" created your "enemy." Hold "yourself" accountable for being "attacked."

When you mature and you understand the nature of conflict you'll realize "they" were created so that corporations could make more money and profits. "You" started this war with "them" through unfair politics, UN sanctions, and much, much more.

Hold "yourself" accounable.

That is why you are a target. The answer to getting rid of your enemies is to work with them, not fight with them. America and the Japanese learned that in a horrible war. Have we learned nothing as a world society and as a race?

"We" have to get off the profitable nipple of cheap Arab oil for a very few corporations. "We" are guilty of not leading the world with "our" American ingenuity to create alternate energy sources. There's heat in the ground. Look at Mt. St. Helen's. There's endless energy freely falling from the sun.

"You" would be pathetic if you weren't so young and inexperienced. "You" need to mature more yet. And you won't if people like myself do not take the time to educate you. This isn't a class so you'll have to take what I have the time to share with you.

And I don't expect you mature overnight. I don't expect you to agree with me. You may never. But I do expect you to mature and learn how you make enemies before you go off telling the world how innocent "you" are.

It's always easier when you're not an Iraqi citizen getting your leg blown off. Get to Iraq as fast as you can. Volunteer. Do what you think is right. You have a lot to learn. Good luck.

You can't take a shower in a parrot's cage.

P

Ally_Kat
10-13-2004, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
"You" would be pathetic if you weren't so young and inexperienced. "You" need to mature more yet. And you won't if people like myself do not take the time to educate you. This isn't a class so you'll have to take what I have the time to share with you.

And you can go fuck yourself.

I would sit and spend time writing a long elaborate response, but such are wasted on you. You only think the way you do about me because I see the world different. If I was running around like you saying that something would be attacked because of how a bill was folded, you'd proclaim me a genius.

You're nothing but a troll looking for attention.

There's no civil war/revolution coming up.

Sorry.

ELVIS
10-13-2004, 12:36 AM
LMFAO!!

:D:rockit::D

Phil theStalker
10-13-2004, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
LMFAO!!

:D:rockit::D

Isn't she something, ELVIS:D

:spank:

Dan
10-13-2004, 01:53 AM
what War are you fighting Phil?

Phil theStalker
10-13-2004, 03:12 AM
I'll fight for my right to speak my mind out the American way, freedom of speech and expression, the freedom for every American to worship God in his own way or not to worship at all, the American freedom from want, which, translated which means economic understanding which secure to our nation a healthy PEACETIME life for it's inhabitants, and the freedom to be secure in my private personal property and papers I'll fight for. And I'll do that fighting here. I won't fight for oil in a foreign country.

These oil Muslims haven't taken away these rights of mine. The U.S. Patriot Act has, and those actions against these American rights unique in all the world and history I'll fight for right here in the U.S.A. in whatever form that takes.

P

Dan
10-13-2004, 01:23 PM
Fight on for what you believe in Phil.
World Peace one day.