PDA

View Full Version : Hoover Dam

Phil theStalker
10-13-2004, 12:04 AM
Do you know how to fold a $20 bill to show the WTC?

Fold a $50 bill the same way.

What do you see?

The Hoover Dam.

Damn, I'm good.

Somebody call a cop.

:spank:

Phil theStalker
10-13-2004, 12:06 AM
More closely to the pic on the back of the $50.

Phil theStalker
10-13-2004, 12:09 AM
If you live down stream from the Hoover Dam don't fold a $50.

The cells who are going to do this are probably in Las Vegas right now.

Somebody call a cop.

ELVIS
10-13-2004, 12:39 AM
I was at the Hoover Dam earlier this year...

The security there is amazing...

Nothing will happen...

Phil theStalker
10-13-2004, 12:51 AM
Thanks, ELVIS. But what can stop the thing that hit the Pentagon?

Nobody is going to walk up to the dam or drive a truck to the dam. The security can stop that. So it'll be missled.

All the ground security can't stop what hit the Pentagon (from the air).

PS Did you see that Pentagon lawn? No debris. None. Nothing. It's a Super Lawn ! Where can I get a lawn like that?

ELVIS
10-13-2004, 01:02 AM
Well, the missle would have to come from aircraft...

The security around the dam is miles out in every direction...

They searched every inch of our motorhome at a security checkpoint approximately two miles from the dam...

Phil theStalker
10-13-2004, 01:05 AM
They know.

JCOOK
10-13-2004, 01:29 AM
Heres an idea RACIAL PROFILING the people that are gonna do this arent' blonde blue eyed Scandinavians,They are brown skinned MUSLIMS!

Phil theStalker
10-13-2004, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by JCOOK
Heres an idea RACIAL PROFILING the people that are gonna do this arent' blonde blue eyed Scandinavians,They are brown skinned MUSLIMS!

I see the big picture to that comment.

We go over there and prop up despotic regimes, the Shah of Iran, Saddam, Osama, the Saudi Royal family, etc., to steal their oil...over there.

So since we've gone "over there" repressing their Muslim lives (freedom to worship) with our puppet despots THEY COME OVER HERE.

You have to admit it's fair. Put yourself in their shoes for the past century. It's their land and we've propped up repressive, deadly regimes over them to "steal" their cheap, easy to get oil.. I say what took them so long to get pissed at us.

Alaskian oil is below a tundra. It's more expensive to get to. Off shore drilling is deep and hard to get to. The Arabs oil, not our oil, is "easy" and "cheap" to get at. i.e., you pick the lowest hanging fruit, because it's easier.

We've all (Europe, too) had it too "easy" for too long, and now we are experiencing the horrible backlash of the Shah's torture chamers, of Saddam's torture chambers, for supporting Osama with our own CIA. And, for our policy of supporting, installing, and maintaining these ruthless regimes to get their cheap oil. We can no longer do that. The gig is up. Stealing their cheap oil has gone on longer than anyone should have expected it to.

And since the U.S. has been fighting in Iraq for oil, NOT Osama, the price of a barrel of oil has gone up to $55 per barrel. Just like they wanted it to be. Oil is all run by a giant cartel. Not just OPEC. They're just a part of it. The U.S., the UK, Dutch Royal Shell all have a part controlling the oil, and hence the price of oil.

Fiat money or central banks and energy corporations, mainly oil, are holding back the advancement of alternate, cheaper, and more abundant energy resources. And by doing that these powerful global entities are holding back the freedom, peace, and the advancement of the whole human race.

Crash the fiat cental banks, go to a gold silver standard, and drop the oil use for better, cleaner, and cheaper energy resources and technologies of the 21 century. We don't need to fight and die for the oil companies.

And do you know why "we" need to fight for the oil companies oil wells? Because they've kicked out all of our puppet strong men in Iran (the Shah), Afganistan, they're kicking out the oil thirsty Russians, and they are fighting a civil war with the Saudi Royal family right now. When that family's rule collapses who will fill the power void? The U.S. and the UK? No.

A war for freedom of speech, for freedom to worship as you please, for freedom from want as the Second World War was about is not the same as a war for "oil." A war for resources is not a just war. We are on the military march for resources, not our freedoms. We are marching to war like the Japanese marched to war for resources.

And we all know what happened to the Japanese for their history mistake. Yet we are repeating their mistake that destroyed their nation. If we continue on this course and do not change direction to be on the right side of history we will be destroyed as a nation like Japan. There are more WMD's in the world now than when Japan was doing what we are doing today to other nations.

There was no Japanese Empire. And there will be no American Empire. The world, the just world, destroys empires. This is an old plan by the U.S. to establish military bases in the Middle East for oil, NOT Osama. Just like the Japanese planned to do. But the people of the world don't like what Japan and Germany were doing and they ended up in ruin.

If we continue to follow in the footsteps of Japan and Germany what will happen to us?

The same thing. We will be, and we are being, destroyed. You can thank Bush/Cheney and all of their fanatical republican supporters of these wars, not for capturing Osama, but for oil. And it all gets financed by the global central fiat money banks...just like they financed Hitler. The same people. The same old plans.

It's later...much later than we all think.

P

Phil theStalker
10-13-2004, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Well, the missle would have to come from aircraft...

The security around the dam is miles out in every direction...

They searched every inch of our motorhome at a security checkpoint approximately two miles from the dam...
ELVIS, I like the way you post. You inspire me to think.

I think the Pentagon could have been the "test" for the Hoover Dam since it was hit in the newly renovated blast proof section. To see how deep it could penetrate.

Of course, I think they, the "one world government" useful idiots, will say, "We never thought something would come from the sky. We had a two mile police state on the ground around the dam."

There is an occultic side to all of the current events going on today in the world and there always has been. No change. I'll keep you posted (no pun).

P