PDA

View Full Version : Ok whats going on?

Big Troubles
10-13-2004, 10:05 PM
What the fuck did I miss? Who's fucking who? Who's friends with who? Who hates who? Who made Who? and what does this have to do with Fab? :D Seriously, why is everyone so fucking angry!!!!????

Ive been in 3 "fights" in the last month with people, who for the better part can't seem to reach down far enough to pull out a sense of humor. Maybe its my stellar positive attitude? Thats what drew Flappo and Spermbath to me. (you dont wanna know what they draw to themselves) A great man once asked "Can't we all just get along?" and his name was Gilligan. :D So now Im asking. Can't everyone that has a different opinion than me just please shut the fuck up or at least stick something cylinder shaped into their pie-hole and let us crazy people vent? Thank you.

SoCalChelle
10-14-2004, 02:11 PM
I've found that ignore feature to be immensely helpful. The only problem is when some asshole is so desperate for you to read his vile insults that he has other people quote them for you to see. Other than that, it's really great. Saves your sanity when you're being attacked by some wacko for no apparent reason. ;)

diamondsgirl
10-14-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
What the fuck did I miss?

you took the words right out of my mouth. LOL. Although part of me would like to know, I think I am better off not knowing.

Ignorance is bliss. :)

That pic is pretty disturbing BT. :D

Big Troubles
10-14-2004, 04:45 PM
Phew, so Im NOT alone? Ok. For a split second there I swear i turned my head once and I thought the page refreshed and turned into the links. I mean Brett is here all the time! LOL ;) I know Bretts, more drivel. right?

Big Troubles
10-14-2004, 04:46 PM
Picture is scary, but I bet theres a few sailors still looking at it. :D Heres one of me.

Figs
10-14-2004, 04:47 PM
FUCK ALL OF YOU!!!!

Figs
10-14-2004, 04:47 PM
just kidding

Big Troubles
10-14-2004, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Figs
FUCK ALL OF YOU!!!!

awe come on. Tell me how you really feel? LOL

Figs
10-14-2004, 04:53 PM
Yes, there are some strange hostilities for no reason. Who knows, maybe it makes people feel better about themselves.

pms
10-16-2004, 02:57 PM
Lots of people bitching at each other...I should fit right in here.