PDA

View Full Version : Racial Profiling Why Not

JCOOK
10-14-2004, 02:34 AM
I love muslims who get pissed off at those of us who would "profile" those who want to destroy this country. I suppose we should stop looking at people who come across the border ILLEGALLY.90 per cent are MEXICAN should we act like they arent'.19 of the highjackers were MUSLIM,I suppose we should look the other way

Big Train
10-14-2004, 05:20 AM
Very enlightened JCook...

How about we judge a devil by his deeds and look for the exact criminals and terrorists?

Racial profiling is just sloppy work from the criminial justice professionals.

An illegal alien is an illegal alien and a criminal is a criminal. Of what difference does it make what their origin is? How does it prove or disprove anything?

JCOOK
10-14-2004, 02:36 PM
BT,you live in LA where do you go to stop ILLEGAL immigration Iowa?

FORD
10-14-2004, 02:39 PM
Why don't we "profile" white corporate CEO's??

Not all of them are guilty of course, but we could at least get Enron, Bechtel, Halliburton, UNOCAL and others who have been directly involved in this BCE-PNAC clusterfuck.

JCOOK
10-14-2004, 03:02 PM
Im' not against that at all

knuckleboner
10-14-2004, 03:25 PM
profiling strictly on the basis of race is against the constitution.

4th amendment: reasonable search and seizure type stuff.

unless you get an activist judge to claim that olive skin is probable cause for a crime, the practice isn't going to fly.

mind you, adding a few other things, such as style of dress, mannerisms, situations, etc., mean you can get away with a lot more.

but if you base it strictly on race, it'll fail.

Big Train
10-14-2004, 03:52 PM
Yes JCook, I live in LA.

Your logic avoids my question. What difference does it make that they are mexican? What strategic advantage is there to knowing they are Mexican? Sure it's obvious, but why bring it up?

diamond den™
10-14-2004, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by JCOOK
I love muslims who get pissed off at those of us who would "profile" those who want to destroy this country. I suppose we should stop looking at people who come across the border ILLEGALLY.90 per cent are MEXICAN should we act like they arent'.19 of the highjackers were MUSLIM,I suppose we should look the other way

The only people who are destroying the Country are the Republicans :(

diamond den™
10-14-2004, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by JCOOK

The White Trash and Puerto Ricans are 100 times more of a threat to the Safety and Society of this Country than all of Terrorists in the entire world.

JCOOK
10-14-2004, 05:42 PM
I dont' care what someones race is, my pont is that we need to put troops on our border for two reasons.1st. security, hundreds of people cross our borders every day unchecked you think that John Q.Terrorist hasnt' figured that out? 2nd.economics California spends 5 BILLION dollars a year on services for ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ranging from education to health care and welfare guess who pays the bill?

Big Train
10-14-2004, 06:00 PM
Then what you just said completely negates the point of this thread..which makes this a pointless thread.

JCOOK
10-14-2004, 06:36 PM
Im' not sure what you mean

Big Train
10-14-2004, 06:47 PM
The thread is entitled "Racial Profiling, why not?" correct? When I asked you about it, you respond with " dont' care what someones race is, my pont is that we need to put troops on our border for two reasons". Which means racial profiling doesn't matter to you. Equals pointless thread.

Racial profiling has no positives, other than to create otherwise non-existent race issues.

JCOOK
10-14-2004, 06:53 PM
Agreed, my bad

JCOOK
10-14-2004, 06:58 PM
Hey BT I guess this was leftovers from my other thread I started my apoligies.