PDA

View Full Version : Letterman: Top 10 President Bush Explanations

FORD
10-14-2004, 10:10 AM
Letterman: Top 10 President Bush Explanations For The Bulge In His Jacket

10. "It's connected to an earpiece so Cheney can feed me answers--crap, I wasn't supposed to say that."

9. "It's a device that shocks me every time I mispronounce a word."

8. "Just a bunch of intelligence memos I haven't gotten around to reading yet."

7. "Mmm, delicious Muenster cheese."

6. "John Kerry initially voted for the bulge in my jacket, then voted against it."

5. "I'll tell you exactly what it is--it's a clear sign this econonmy is moving again."

4. "Halliburton is drilling my back for oil."

3. "Oh like you've never cheated in a presidential debate.

2. "Accidentally took some of Governor Schwarzenegger's 'roids."

1. "If Kerry's gonna look like a horse, then I'm gonna look like a camel."

McCarrens
10-14-2004, 11:56 AM
You know Letterman love sbush, right? You shoudl have seen him interviewing Mike Moore right when Farenheit 9/11 came out. It was so pbvious he through the whole thing was a huge load of malarky.

FORD
10-14-2004, 12:02 PM
Letterman only "loves" Bush for material. God knows he's good for that if nothing else. But it's also clear that Letterman is NOT a fan of the Chimp's policies.

Leno, on the other hand, might very well be a Busheep.

ELVIS
10-14-2004, 12:10 PM
That stuff isn't even funny...

Hardy har har...

conmee
10-14-2004, 12:13 PM
Letterman is a BCE operative, he's also a Sigma Chi... other than token liberals and minorities... we never let anyone else into the fraternity except BCEers... lmao ;)

Icon.

McCarrens
10-14-2004, 12:22 PM
I'm beginning to think that everyone is a BCE operative...

fanofdave
10-14-2004, 12:31 PM
That list didn't even make one reference to David Lee Roth;
what's up with that?

FORD
10-14-2004, 12:48 PM
Your one note joke got old a long time ago, troll.

Go beat off in a Katydud thread or something.

McCarrens
10-14-2004, 12:57 PM
It's not a joke. It started out as a joke but now I kinda believe it. And I sincerely don't think of myself as a troll. I'm brainwashing myself, to tell you the truth.

Diamond Den on the other hand, with his pointless panda pics posted (say that 5 times fast) in the thread the other day, is certainly one.

Keeyth
10-14-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Letterman only "loves" Bush for material. God knows he's good for that if nothing else. But it's also clear that Letterman is NOT a fan of the Chimp's policies.

Leno, on the other hand, might very well be a Busheep.

It seems that is the case, however, didn't he just have John Edwards on? Did anyone see that? How did that go?