PDA

View Full Version : Kerry/edwards Election Directive

ELVIS
10-14-2004, 11:33 AM
CHARGE VOTER INTIMIDATION, EVEN IF NONE EXISTS

XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX THU OCT 14, 2004 XXXXX

**World Exclusive**

The Kerry/Edwards campaign and the Democratic National Committee are advising election operatives to declare voter intimidation -- even if none exists, the DRUDGE REPORT can reveal.

A 66-page mobilization plan to be issued by the Kerry/Edwards campaign and the Democratic National Committee states: "If no signs of intimidation techniques have emerged yet, launch a 'pre-emptive strike.'"

http://www.drudgereport.com/dnc.jpg

The provocative Dem battle plan is to be distributed in dozens of states, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

One top DNC official confirmed the manual's authenticity, but claimed the notion of crying wolf on any voter intimidation is "absurd."

"We all know the Republicans are going to try to steal the election by scaring people and confusing people," the top DNC source explained.

Developing...

:elvis:

McCarrens
10-14-2004, 11:44 AM
Hey Elvis, why was my thread closed? Just wondering.

ELVIS
10-14-2004, 12:06 PM
You're not mad at me are ya ??

I posted mine without noticing you had already posted it...

I liked mine better, so I took the liberty of closing yours...

FORD
10-14-2004, 12:19 PM
Drudge is in panic mode after Junior's pathetic performance in the debates.

McCarrens
10-14-2004, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
You're not mad at me are ya ??

I posted mine without noticing you had already posted it...

I liked mine better, so I took the liberty of closing yours...

No E, you're cool.

ELVIS
10-14-2004, 12:23 PM
Pathetic ??

You want pathetic, let's discuss Kerry trying to pretend to be a Christian!

If anything he turned off alot of liberal atheists...

McCarrens
10-14-2004, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Drudge is in panic mode after Junior's pathetic performance in the debates.

Yeah, he was so "pathetic" he won those debates and the liberal media just can't force themsleves to admit it.

And Drudge is awesome.

:D

FORD
10-14-2004, 12:59 PM
Pathetic ??

You want pathetic, let's discuss Kerry trying to pretend to be a Christian!

If anything he turned off alot of liberal atheists...

Bush has broken at least 9 of the 10 commandments while in office. So far the only one he hasn't been caught breaking is committing adultery.

But then Republicans only care if Democrats do that.

Kerry certainly knows the Bible a lot better than Bush, and probably 95% of Busheep. That doesn't make him a perfect Christian, but if that's what you want, let's bring Jimmy Carter back. :)

McCarrens
10-14-2004, 01:02 PM
Bush has broken at least 9 of the 10 commandments while in office. So far the only one he hasn't been caught breaking is committing adultery.

But then Republicans only care if Democrats do that.

Kerry certainly knows the Bible a lot better than Bush, and probably 95% of Busheep. That doesn't make him a perfect Christian, but if that's what you want, let's bring Jimmy Carter back. :)

Every president ever has disobeyed most of the commandments. It is just a fact of politics. I'm sorry to say it, but it is.

And sure, Kerry may know the Bible better than most (By the way, how do you know this?) but that just makes his proclamations that he can't legislate based on his faith -- such as when he talked why he wasn't going to do away with abortion -- that much more terrible.

ELVIS
10-14-2004, 01:06 PM
Where is any proof that Kerry knows anything about scripture ???

knuckleboner
10-14-2004, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by McCarrens
Yeah, he was so "pathetic" he won those debates and the liberal media just can't force themsleves to admit it.

bill o'reilly and john givson from foxnews both thought kerry won the 1st debate.

and, far be it for me to question drudge, who's never been proven wrong in the past...

but i tend to doubt that document is official. the likelihood that the democrats stamp their name, and kerry's, on something like that is minimal.

is it possible that that's their sentiment? sure. but i doubt they're dumb enough to memorialize it like that.

FORD
10-14-2004, 02:15 PM
Where is any proof that Kerry knows anything about scripture ???

He's been quoting it regularly, and in context, in the debates and in recent campaign appearances. As one who knows the Scriptures myself, I can appreciate this fact, even though I don't claim to be Kerry's biggest fan.

Junior, on the other hand, boasts like a Pharisee about his own righteousness, but gives no indication that he's ever opened a Bible.

ELVIS
10-14-2004, 02:21 PM
Oh bullshit and bullshit!

FORD
10-14-2004, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by McCarrens
Every president ever has disobeyed most of the commandments. It is just a fact of politics. I'm sorry to say it, but it is.

I don't think Jimmy Carter did. He might have worked on the Sabbath if there was a crisis, but other than that, I doubt it.

And sure, Kerry may know the Bible better than most (By the way, how do you know this?)

Because I know the Bible pretty well myself. Don't forget I'm down with JC.

but that just makes his proclamations that he can't legislate based on his faith -- such as when he talked why he wasn't going to do away with abortion -- that much more terrible.

No it doesn't. Legalized abortion is the law of the land. Whatever you think of that reality isn't the point, it is the legal reality regardless. Laws are the domain of Congress & the Courts, not the churches and the preachers.

Laws in this country are based on the Constitution, not on the Bible. That's the way the founding fathers intended it, and the way it should remain.

Keeyth
10-14-2004, 02:47 PM
No it doesn't. Legalized abortion is the law of the land. Whatever you think of that reality isn't the point, it is the legal reality regardless. Laws are the domain of Congress & the Courts, not the churches and the preachers.

Laws in this country are based on the Constitution, not on the Bible. That's the way the founding fathers intended it, and the way it should remain.

Exactly.

BigBadBrian
10-14-2004, 02:59 PM
He's been quoting it regularly, and in context, in the debates and in recent campaign appearances. As one who knows the Scriptures myself, I can appreciate this fact, even though I don't claim to be Kerry's biggest fan.

THE DEVIL himself can quote scripture when it suits his purposes...just like FORD. :gulp:

FORD
10-14-2004, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
THE DEVIL himself can quote scripture when it suits his purposes...just like FORD. :gulp:

But does Satan ever quote it in context? it would be counterproductive on his part to do so.

"For if Satan cast out Satan, how would his kingdom stand?"