PDA

View Full Version : FDA Approved Human Microchip Implant

conmee
10-14-2004, 12:10 PM
Folks,

I can't believe this topic hasn't come up yet.

As I read online yesterday, the FDA has given final approval for the Number of The Beast implants, get them while they're hot... lol

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/news/archive/2004/10/13/national0948EDT0497.DTL

Electronically "tagging" humans can't be a good thing in the long run... human nature always tends to pervert otherwise though out good intentions...

Icon.

ELVIS
10-14-2004, 12:13 PM
I actually meant to post a story about this, but between Fuglyass Shadow mod room drama, slapping liberal mouths shut, and real life, I forgot...

LMAO!

Now let me check out your post...

conmee
10-14-2004, 12:17 PM
Yeah, I was thinking that implanting the mods would be a good start... lol

Icon.

FORD
10-14-2004, 12:17 PM
Guess that explains Satan's endorsement of Bush last week.

ELVIS
10-14-2004, 12:18 PM
Yeah, this is crazy...

The end is near...

Why can't I just have my own medical records on CD that I can carry to my doctor...

How do they plan to update the medical record, burn it into the chip through the skin ??

No thanks!

I'm staying here on the bayou...

It will be 100 years before this area gets that kind of technology...:D

McCarrens
10-14-2004, 12:20 PM
My wife's in medical school and she said that her and some of her attendings and residents were talking about this. They all greed that it is a bad thing and the chance that the chip will malfunction and deliver faulty or incomplete information is unbelieveable.

They also believe implanting the chip woul dcause more harm to the body than any potential benefits it might add to the medical community.

ELVIS
10-14-2004, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by FORD

Your condition can be treated, my friend...

McCarrens
10-14-2004, 12:21 PM

Don't you mean your endorment of Bush last week?

You are such a BCE operative....

FORD
10-14-2004, 12:23 PM
Nope. I had absolutely nothing to do with that ad. Nor do I endorse Junior.

McCarrens
10-14-2004, 12:27 PM
the more I hear you protest, the more I think I'm on to something...

Give it up Ford. You play many roles, yourself, Satan, Jesus, but your main role, that of a BCE operative, has finally been found out.

FORD
10-14-2004, 12:37 PM
Yeah, sure.....

I can pose as a BCE op about as well as Dave Chappelle can pose as a Klansman.

McCarrens
10-14-2004, 12:39 PM
Chappelle did that to the delight of the nation on his show in the first season.

See, even you can't stop yourself from telling us the truth.

FORD
10-14-2004, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by McCarrens
Chappelle did that to the delight of the nation on his show in the first season.

See, even you can't stop yourself from telling us the truth.

I know what he did on the show. Just saw the rerun last night. Thing is though, he didn't really pull it off, since the racists' heads were exploding once he pulled the sheet off his head.

And that's about what would happen if I walked into a GOP convention or Carlyle/Halliburton board meeting.

McCarrens
10-14-2004, 12:59 PM
If you don't work for them, I seriously doubt they would know who you were. I just think they'd ask themselves, "Why did security let this man into the meeting?"

FORD
10-14-2004, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by McCarrens
If you don't work for them, I seriously doubt they would know who you were. I just think they'd ask themselves, "Why did security let this man into the meeting?"

But you said I DID work for them. So which is it?

ODShowtime
10-14-2004, 01:36 PM
This is so shady.

They could just as easily give people necklaces or bracelets that contain a magnetic signature. This is just a start to something bigger.

I mean, accessing information more quickly could lead to better care, but there are many other less... weird ways to do that.

horty07
10-14-2004, 01:45 PM
I think it would be a good idea if it could track people, that way sex offenders and anyone that goes to Iraq could be tracked. Meaning if there is ever another hostage situation, the prevention of another beheading could be prevented and we can capture these sick fucks.

Ally_Kat
10-14-2004, 01:46 PM
yeah, but it can be misused in so many ways.

Never in my children.

ODShowtime
10-14-2004, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
yeah, but it can be misused in so many ways.

Never in my children.

AGREED

Watch out though. A couple more years going in the same direction we're headed and you won't have a choice.

Keeyth
10-14-2004, 02:42 PM

Wha-Wha-WHAT??? What did he say? And what changed his mind?:confused:

Keeyth
10-14-2004, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Your condition can be treated, my friend...

So can your disease...:D

Ally_Kat
10-14-2004, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
and you won't have a choice.

I think they would have to give a choice. There are going to be people who will strictly say that it's against their religion. And while there is a seperation of church and state, we have it that you can't prohibit the practice of your religion.

I'm thinking if they force us with chips, there'll be a lawsuit of some sorts

diamond den™
10-14-2004, 03:51 PM
I think they would have to give a choice. There are going to be people who will strictly say that it's against their religion. And while there is a seperation of church and state, we have it that you can't prohibit the practice of your religion.

Lawsuits???????

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

:D

(Sorry)

Ally_Kat
10-14-2004, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by diamond den™
Lawsuits???????

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

:D

(Sorry)

don't worry. You'll learn all about our system in due time. See, most people study and pass a test to become a citizen. You just went the marriage route.

diamond den™
10-14-2004, 04:04 PM
don't worry. You'll learn all about our system in due time. See, most people study and pass a test to become a citizen. You just went the marriage route.

I don't get what you mean by that, Ally.

Sorry....

Have a Nice Day™,

Denis :)

Pink Spider
10-14-2004, 04:20 PM

Religious or not, I don't think that most people would take this without force. As we've seen in the past, the government doesn't care much about upholding the constitution when it can get by it...and they do get by it.

You can sue of course. By that time, I'm thinking that a lot of people will be taking other forms of action.

diamond den™
10-14-2004, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Pink Spider
Religious or not, I don't think that most people would take this without force. As we've seen in the past, the government doesn't care much about upholding the constitution when it can get by it...and they do get by it.

You can sue of course. By that time, I'm thinking that a lot of people will be taking other forms of action.

http://www.hedweb.com/animimag/pandlink.jpg

JCOOK
10-15-2004, 03:12 AM
They will start with the children and the elderly...thats their card who could argue with protecting the elderly and children. If you believe the BIBLE its' coming folks. Be prepared to beheaded or take the mark

bueno bob
10-15-2004, 04:22 AM
I think it's bullshit...I don't think this'll ever go through...they've been talking about it for years anyway, I first remember hearing that this was right on top of FDA approval almost 15 years ago.

But hell, if it is Revelations come to pass, I'll gladly walk my ass to the guillotine first :)

ODShowtime
10-15-2004, 08:42 AM
I don't know bob. As long as they still have cable I could probably manage.

Cathedral
10-15-2004, 09:27 AM
This not a joking matter actually.
When my last child was born in '95, my wife was convinced that they implanted her with a chip.
I have argued that she was full of "End Times" bullshit, but when you think about it, who knows what they do once the kid is placed in the nursery.

And if you have family and refuse to be implanted by the bibles standards, you will have to suffer the horror of watching your loved one's die first. This is where people will collapse and give in.

It all falls upon the father, just like when Jesus went to the cross.
Our children are held accountable for our sins, it's called the Generational Curse, and it is real according to the scripture.

It also proves the logic that if the father rejects Satan and his mark, that you are actually protecting their souls by making the sacrifice of choosing God over mortal existance.

They die first, because without your commitment to satan your children are of no use to them and in a sense become immune.

That day will come to pass, I had hoped that it wouldn't be in my lifetime, but i no longer feel that way.

Be Prepared...

Dr. Love
10-15-2004, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by diamond den™
http://www.hedweb.com/animimag/pandlink.jpg

Den, stop with the stupid Panda shit.

ODShowtime
10-15-2004, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
when you think about it, who knows what they do once the kid is placed in the nursery.

It's bad enough our cocks get mutilated for some reason.

Jesus Christ
10-16-2004, 12:44 PM
Take care that ye be not decieved, My children. For as it was written, Antichrist shall come and ye will be given the choice of accepting his mark or losing thy head. And those who taketh the mark of the beast shall burn in the Lake of Fire with him for eternity :(

scorpioboy33
10-16-2004, 02:58 PM
hey J.C. another quick question..your god and god is your right?
k so if your god when you were on the cross why did you say father why do you forsake me..and not just why do I forsake me..or say nothin at all?