PDA

View Full Version : Ford is BCE

McCarrens
10-14-2004, 12:33 PM
Posters are seeing the truth more and more everyday. Just as Kerry's chances of winning the election are collapsing, so is the precious wall of defense Ford has erected.

Erected for what purpose, you ask? Easy enough to answer.

Ford is BCE. He works so hard to make it sound like this crazy formation of neo-con fascist that none of us here at the Roth Army would ever believe it could ever possibly exst and work to stop it.

And that is exactly his job. To make us believe the BCE doesn't exist. So it can rise to power and do ... what exactly I don't know.

All I know is that Ford is a BCE operative and the BCE desperately does not want the Roth Army to catch onto what they are doing.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

FORD
10-14-2004, 12:38 PM
SIEG OIL!!!

conmee
10-14-2004, 01:30 PM
McCracken,

No offense, bro, but this was my theory and according to my BCE sources, fact, some time ago... at least give me a lil' love, respect, and acknowledgement if you're gonna make this a staple of your posts... lol :)

Sieg Oil!

Icon.

conmee
10-14-2004, 01:32 PM
Great flag, bro... now if we could just fit '666' stripes into it as well, it'd be perfect... lol

Icon.

McCarrens
10-14-2004, 02:35 PM
My apologies Conmee. I was unaware that this theory had already been put out.

It is good to see that more and more people are seeing the light about Ford and the BCE.

JCOOK
10-14-2004, 10:59 PM
Ford is actually a double agent He works for the BCE but he infiltrated the Dem.... Oh fuck I'm as crazy as he is ..... More methamphetimine please!

Cathedral
10-15-2004, 01:48 AM
Well, since they hacked his computer and found who knows what, I'd say he is now a covert operative across both isles.