PDA

View Full Version : Cheney Vows To Attack U.S. If Kerry Elected

FORD
10-14-2004, 04:42 PM
Cheney Vows To Attack U.S. If Kerry Elected

http://www.theonion.com/images/406/article2980.jpg

GREENSBORO, NC—In an announcement that has alarmed voters across the nation, Vice President Dick Cheney said Monday that he will personally attack the U.S. if Sen. John Kerry wins the next election.
Cheney issues a warning to Greensboro, NC voters.
Above: Cheney issues a warning to Greensboro, NC voters.

"If the wrong man is elected in November, the nation will come under a devastating armed attack of an unimaginable magnitude, one planned and executed by none other than myself," Cheney said, speaking at a rally in Greensboro, NC. "When they go to the polls, Americans must weigh this fact and decide if our nation can ignore such a grave threat."

Added Cheney: "It would be a tragedy to suffer another attack on American soil, let alone one perpetrated by an enemy as well-organized and well-equipped as I am. My colleagues and I urge voters to keep their safety in mind when they go to the polls."

Although Cheney would not comment on the details of his proposed attack on a John Kerry-led U.S., national-security experts said he possesses both the capabilities and the motivation to pose a serious threat.

"There is no question that Cheney has the financial assets and intelligence needed to pose a threat to our nation," said Peter Bergen, terrorism researcher and author of Threats And Balances: Former Executive Branch Officials And The Danger To America. "After all, this fanatic can call upon the resources of both the Republican Party and Halliburton to aid him in his assault. America would be foolish not to take his warning seriously."

After his speech, Cheney was asked to confirm his remarks.

"Make no mistake: If Kerry becomes president, no one will be safe from me," Cheney told reporters. "Businesses, places of worship, schools, public parks: No place will offer you refuge. A vote for Kerry is a vote to die in your own bed at the hands of Dick Cheney."

Stepping up to the podium after Cheney, Secretary of Homeland Security Tom Ridge vowed to increase surveillance of the vice president.

"Wherever Cheney is—whether in his office in the White House or stumping in battleground states—we will be watching him," Ridge said. "I will not rule out raising the terror-alert level, should Kerry begin to draw ahead in the polls. Every percentage point conceded to Kerry brings the nation under greater threat of attack by Cheney."

In a televised address from the White House, President Bush promised "to serve and protect the nation" by being re-elected.
Cheney describes the threat he poses to the nation.
Above: Cheney describes the threat he poses to the nation.

"A war against Dick Cheney would be a long, hard struggle," Bush said. "It would be a difficult battle against a shadowy nemesis who is able to hide among us, loves only death and destruction, and hates our freedom. I have the experience, the leadership, and the Republican nomination required to protect us all—myself and my family included—from Dick Cheney."

Although the effect of Cheney's remarks has yet to register in the polls, some voters report that the vice president's threats have concerned them.

"Frankly, I'm terrified," said Dwayne Cummings, a 38-year-old metal-press operator from Cleveland, OH. "The idea of getting attacked by Cheney right now, at a time when I'm out of work, uninsured, and have kids to worry about, is overwhelming. I'm not sure I can vote for Kerry anymore."

Mary Pershing, a loom-worker and lifelong Democrat from Limestone, KY, said she appreciates the government's surveillance efforts.

"At least they're warning us about the danger," Pershing said. "I've always suspected Cheney might do something dangerous someday. Now that we have confirmation of a possible attack—from someone as high-ranking as the vice president, no less—we can make moves to stop it."

Cheney's remarks quickly drew a response from the Kerry campaign.

"I urge all Americans to remain calm in the face of this new threat," Democratic vice presidential nominee John Edwards said. "Rest assured that, once elected, John Kerry has a plan to contend with any threat against our nation, whether from rogue nations, terrorists, or former vice presidents."

"Should John Kerry be elected, he and I will work with, not against, the international community," Edwards added. "I have no doubt that we would be able to assemble a coalition of nations more than willing to aid us in the war against Dick Cheney."

knuckleboner
10-14-2004, 04:45 PM
heh heh...i WILL corroborate FORD on this one. i have seen the original article at its source...;)

Rikk
10-14-2004, 04:50 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!

ODShowtime
10-14-2004, 04:52 PM
I ALMOST posted the one from about a month ago where Cheney attacks campers at Silver Lake. Of course it's gone now. Oh well.

McCarrens
10-14-2004, 05:04 PM
Only someone high up in the BCE would know what Cheney is planning.

JCOOK
10-14-2004, 05:26 PM
Someone like......Ford

Mezro
10-14-2004, 06:09 PM
Cheney Vows To Attack His Own Anus if Kerry Elected

GREENSBORO, NC—In an announcement that has alarmed voters across the nation, Vice President Dick Cheney said Monday that he will personally attack his own anus with a fork if Sen. John Kerry wins the next election. Cheney issues a warning to Greensboro, NC voters.

"If the wrong man is elected in November, my anus will come under a devastating armed attack of an unimaginable magnitude, one planned and executed by none other than myself," Cheney said while holding up a drill with a fork bit. "When they go to the polls, Americans must weigh this fact and decide if my anal spider can ignore such a grave threat."

Mezro...try not to get blood in your pants Uncle Dick...

ODShowtime
10-14-2004, 06:18 PM
awe Mezro, that's worse than the mustard gas! What is it with you and Cheney's anus?

Cheney's anus
Cheney's anus
Cheney's anus
Cheney's anus
that could be a cool band name :)

DLR'sCock
10-14-2004, 06:30 PM
You gotta love the onion!!!

ODShowtime
10-14-2004, 06:32 PM
sush cock! I think McCarren thought it was a real article :)

JCOOK
10-14-2004, 06:44 PM
Cheneys' Anus.... can anyone think of a soon to be out of work "front man" that would fit in perfectly?

FORD
10-14-2004, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by JCOOK
Cheneys' Anus.... can anyone think of a soon to be out of work "front man" that would fit in perfectly?

He's a Busheep and a loyal GOP contributor, so why wouldn't he take the gig. Then he can write lyrics about aliens pulling the strings in Cheney's Anus.

JCOOK
10-14-2004, 07:02 PM
After their first album they can put out a"best of" Cheneys' Anus

Cathedral
10-14-2004, 07:06 PM
LMMFAO, I think a better plan would be for Cheney's lesbian daughter to show Kerry's daughters the fine art of pie eating.

FORD
10-14-2004, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
LMMFAO, I think a better plan would be for Cheney's lesbian daughter to show Kerry's daughters the fine art of pie eating.

The video would definitely be better :D

JCOOK
10-14-2004, 07:13 PM
I'm getting a woodrow.....

Phil theStalker
10-14-2004, 07:17 PM
..dik chainy will not rest..

FOLD A $100 BILL AND SEE:
CHENEY WILL ATTACK CLEVELAND

Mezro
10-14-2004, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Then he can write lyrics about aliens pulling the strings in Cheney's Anus.

Some kind of Texas oil man
Waits by Cheney's opening
When all the bin Ladens are tamed
Oil comes walking in

Mezro...pretty damn funny stuff FORD...pulling the strings in Dick's Brick...

Phil theStalker
10-14-2004, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
..dik chainy will not rest..

FOLD A $100 BILL AND SEE:
CHENEY WILL ATTACK CLEVELAND

..like tit or not..

..cleveland is historry..

..cleveland is in Europe..

..tell cheney..

:spank:

JCOOK
10-14-2004, 07:46 PM
"A rack of what? Well I'll eat all of that"

THE CHOAD ROCKER

ODShowtime
10-14-2004, 08:55 PM
lesbians

McCarrens
10-14-2004, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
sush cock! I think McCarren thought it was a real article :)

McCarrens thinks you should start spelling his name correctly.