PDA

View Full Version : Bce To Kill The Young And Elderly

JCOOK
10-14-2004, 09:50 PM
In another slick move by the Bush administration an elaborate plan to kill the young and elderly has been launched by making sure there is not enough flu vaccine to go around....Developing

lms2
10-14-2004, 09:52 PM
LOL... its a start...:D

Angel
10-18-2004, 06:54 PM
I had my flu shot almost 2 weeks ago, free of charge...

Damn that shitty Canadian Medical system anyway, eh? :D

McCarrens
10-18-2004, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Angel
I had my flu shot almost 2 weeks ago, free of charge...

Damn that shitty Canadian Medical system anyway, eh? :D

No! Damn the BCE! Damn them to hell!

ODShowtime
10-18-2004, 07:45 PM
don't use that twice

lms2
10-18-2004, 07:48 PM
My employer will be offereing them free of charge in the next week... is this a conspiracy to be rid of me?

ODShowtime
10-18-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by lms2
My employer will be offereing them free of charge in the next week... is this a conspiracy to be rid of me?

You better keep that on the D/L or you're gonna have to wade through a sea of bluehairs to get to work!

lms2
10-18-2004, 08:18 PM
My employer has 1500 employees on my shift alone...

FORD
10-18-2004, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by lms2
My employer has 1500 employees on my shift alone...

1500 employees on one shift? Where the Hell do you work? :eek:

lms2
10-18-2004, 08:52 PM
Tyson/formerly known as IBP. Largest beef packing facilitly in the US.

FORD
10-18-2004, 08:55 PM
I thought Tyson was primarily chicken? Of course they did buy the Louis Kemp seafood plant that was based in this area.

So now they kill every kinda critter.

So what does that parking lot look like at 5:00?? (or whenever quitting time is)

lms2
10-18-2004, 08:57 PM
Tyson was primarily chicken, but once the cornered that market, they got bored and decided to get into pork and beef as well.

The parking lot is a nightmare. Not really the most considerate people to be around. LMAO, and not for timid drivers!

Ally_Kat
10-19-2004, 02:06 AM
Am I the only one who never gets the flu shot? My mother always gets it and still manages to get sick every year.

FORD
10-19-2004, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Am I the only one who never gets the flu shot? My mother always gets it and still manages to get sick every year.

I actually never have gotten one, because I avoid needles in general. My parents get them because they're getting older, but they still get something over the winter, usually. But then, each strain of the flu is a little different, so the vaccine can only cover so much.

In the meantime, increase your intake of garlic and hot peppers to what ever level you can tolerate. That will boost your immune system far better than anything that comes out of a needle. And it won't fuck up your arm for an entire week.

lms2
10-19-2004, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat

I only said my employer was offering them free of charge... never said I was getting one. :D

I took the flu shot one year because everyone was telling me how important it was. I got sicker than a dog. Normally, I am quite healthy, so after than I just figured I would take my chances. Around here, they are always running low... so I will let the people who are plagued with illness have my dose.

ODShowtime
10-19-2004, 09:02 AM
I got it one year and didn't get sick at all. But I didn't really get sick at all last year either when I didn't get it. It was just in college that it was useful. That place was a germ festival.

McCarrens
10-19-2004, 09:52 AM
Flu shots are for those that live in the realm of the weak. I live in the realm of the strong, and so need no pathetic aid to overcome the poxes and ailments that have been thrown down on us by the High Father.

FORD
10-19-2004, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by McCarrens
Flu shots are for those that live in the realm of the weak. I live in the realm of the strong, and so need no pathetic aid to overcome the poxes and ailments that have been thrown down on us by the High Father.

How's that Angel Dust this morning?

Ally_Kat
10-19-2004, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by FORD
I actually never have gotten one, because I avoid needles in general. My parents get them because they're getting older, but they still get something over the winter, usually. But then, each strain of the flu is a little different, so the vaccine can only cover so much.

In the meantime, increase your intake of garlic and hot peppers to what ever level you can tolerate. That will boost your immune system far better than anything that comes out of a needle. And it won't fuck up your arm for an entire week.

not one for hot peppers, but garlic is loved around here. Garlic stuffed olives is a must have for any holiday dinner.

fanofdave
10-19-2004, 12:17 PM
Amazing! ....you found and posted the very
memo that Bush wrote directing a company
from England to contaminate their entire flu
vaccine just to fuck over millions of people.
What an amazing find!......wait.....you didn't
post any proof....you're just another whiny
BCE conspiracy jackass.

McCarrens
10-19-2004, 12:20 PM
How's that Angel Dust this morning?

I need none of that. Strictly nothing but a stout mead does me well after a hard's days labor.

Satan
10-19-2004, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by McCarrens
I need none of that. Strictly nothing but a stout mead does me well after a hard's days labor.

And where are you finding this mead? Lancelot and his friends from the Dark Ages like to brew up a batch of that stuff down here in Hell now and then, but I wasn't aware mead was that common among 21st century mortals.

McCarrens
10-19-2004, 01:29 PM
Tempt me not with your trickster's word, spawn. As I relax with my cup of mead that flowed forth from Gaia's chalice, I look upon thee and laugh at the diverted soul and fractioned mind.

Sgt Schultz
10-19-2004, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by JCOOK
In another slick move by the Bush administration an elaborate plan to kill the young and elderly has been launched by making sure there is not enough flu vaccine to go around....Developing

And here is photographic proof of the Bush Evil-Doers!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v395/thorphalanx/bush_cheney_ashcroft_kill.gif

JCOOK
10-19-2004, 10:25 PM
FOD: I hope you werent' referring to me and my attempt to joke with my friend the gentleman from the republic of cascadia

JCOOK
10-19-2004, 10:28 PM
And besides it's not angel dust it's methamphetimine ...right Ford

Ally_Kat
10-19-2004, 11:42 PM
first off, that Ashcroft pose in the picture's context cracks me up.

second, i think someone is using The Dialectizer (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11596)

diamondD
10-20-2004, 08:53 AM

What happened to your post in this thread about how you didn't get one and you got the flu and were a zombie for 3 days?

Were you trying to hint the BCE made you sick and then edited it when you decided to post you had never actually had one? :confused: