PDA

View Full Version : honestly...Who here is fuckin tired of both of these asses!

scorpioboy33
10-16-2004, 08:08 AM
me!

Seshmeister
10-16-2004, 11:08 AM
http://unplugged.canterbury.ac.nz/photos/hands-up.jpg

Big Train
10-16-2004, 01:45 PM
Guess nobody from OUR country is....!!

scorpioboy33
10-16-2004, 02:02 PM
well than thats all the matters :)

ELVIS
10-16-2004, 02:06 PM
I'm tired of Kerry...

Two more weeks, and we will never hear of him again...

scorpioboy33
10-16-2004, 02:49 PM
im tired of them both

ODShowtime
10-16-2004, 03:04 PM
I ready for a return to a more normal existence. And less election coverage. And less biased articles coming from everyone.

scorpioboy33
10-16-2004, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
I ready for a return to a more normal existence. And less election coverage. And less biased articles coming from everyone.

exactly...there is way to much bias!

Pink Spider
10-16-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
Guess nobody from OUR country is....!!

*Raises hand*

bueno bob
10-16-2004, 06:34 PM
I'll say I, in a general sense. I'm tired of Republicans and Democrats both, all of them...two cheeks on the same ass...

jcook11
10-17-2004, 07:59 AM
I'm tired of the sniping from both sides....When did this shit bcome so ugly?

scorpioboy33
10-17-2004, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
I'll say I, in a general sense. I'm tired of Republicans and Democrats both, all of them...two cheeks on the same ass...

thats the best thing Ive heard about the two party system! well done

Cathedral
10-17-2004, 04:16 PM
I am tired of the mentality all polticians have today. they are truly Kings ruling over the peasants in this country.

My faith will be restored in the system the day an average Joe has a shot at the office.

I don't understand why it is the norm that a politician has be rich to run for the office.
A blue collar worker would better represent all Americans in my opinion.

Voting for Kerry because you hate Bush is a scary concept in my mind. You can't trust the man, period.

scorpioboy33
10-17-2004, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
I am tired of the mentality all polticians have today. they are truly Kings ruling over the peasants in this country.

My faith will be restored in the system the day an average Joe has a shot at the office.

I don't understand why it is the norm that a politician has be rich to run for the office.

Voting for Kerry because you hate Bush is a scary concept in my mind. You can't trust the man, period.

the rich get richer cliche but it's true...anyways Im more scared cause of bush..but you know Im canadian haha :O

Ally_Kat
10-17-2004, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral

One of these days, Cat :D

scorpioboy33
10-17-2004, 04:49 PM
springsteen could do that!

FORD
10-17-2004, 04:57 PM
The irony is that such a person ran from Cat's own state. I don't remember you supporting Kucinich.

frenchie
10-17-2004, 05:04 PM
PLEASE IF YOU DON4T CHOOSE KERY FOR YOUR COUNTRY,CHOOSE HIM FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD;
VOTE KERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scorpioboy33
10-17-2004, 05:05 PM
actually it's funny but your right FORD they did a survey and everywhere in the world except Israel wants Kerry

McCarrens
10-17-2004, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by frenchie
PLEASE IF YOU DON4T CHOOSE KERY FOR YOUR COUNTRY,CHOOSE HIM FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD;
VOTE KERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frenchie, why should we listen to someone who can't even type?

frenchie
10-17-2004, 05:09 PM
i4M SORYY? WHAT4S the POBLEM?

FORD
10-17-2004, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by scorpioboy33
actually it's funny but your right FORD they did a survey and everywhere in the world except Israel wants Kerry

Of course Israel doesn't want Kerry! Not with all the spies they have occupying Junior's cabinet & the Pentagon.

ODShowtime
10-17-2004, 06:22 PM
VOTE KERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

frenchie you're not helping:rolleyes:

Warham
10-17-2004, 08:29 PM
Israel, Jesus' country, is the only one in this scandal-ridden world who doesn't want Kerry?

That makes sense.

McCarrens
10-17-2004, 08:45 PM
i4M SORYY? WHAT4S the POBLEM?

The problem is your fifth grade education.

McCarrens
10-17-2004, 08:46 PM
I don't know if I'm tired of Kerry and Bush yet, but I am dmaned positive I'm tired of Ford and his hallucinatory BCE bullshit.

Seshmeister
10-17-2004, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by McCarrens
The problem is your fifth grade education.

So how good is your French exactly?

McCarrens
10-17-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
So how good is your French exactly?

What is that supposed to mean?

Cathedral
10-17-2004, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by FORD
The irony is that such a person ran from Cat's own state. I don't remember you supporting Kucinich.

LOL, if that was my choice for a blue collar type then my idea would never work.
That dude scared the shit out of me every time he opened his mouth.

He didn't have a chance anyway, and even if i had supported him, i'm just one person.

We'd still be right where we are today.

Ally_Kat
10-18-2004, 12:17 AM
VOTE KERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry, but we elect our president for us, not the rest of the world. We don't tell you who to vote for.

Ally_Kat
10-18-2004, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by FORD

The guy wanted to pull forces immediately and just leave it at that. You can't do that. Nice in theory maybe, but irresponsible no matter what.

frenchie
10-18-2004, 09:43 AM
it's true, we never tried to invade others countries, it's true.........

McCarrens
10-18-2004, 11:06 AM
Yeah, all you french bitches do is roll over and cry whenever the shit hits the fan.

I think your entire country should wake up and realize it is no longer a world power.

Satan
10-18-2004, 01:28 PM
Nothing more pathetic than fascist nationalism on display.

McCarrens
10-18-2004, 02:16 PM
Ford, this is the third response like this I've written to you in as many minutes: You don't make any sense.

Against any arguement you can't refute you chant your "fascist nationalism" line and drone on and on about the BCE but that is all you are worth.

I would do more than tell you don't make any sense but it is hard to have an intelligent conversation with someone who only knows one sentence. It is kind of like trying to discuss music with a hearing imparied individual, or a Rembrant with a blind man. It's like talking to someone who has no concept about which they speak, and is, therefore, a waste of my time.

FORD
10-18-2004, 02:21 PM
Or like trying to discuss a two party democracy with someone who openly advocates a global fascist state?

McCarrens
10-18-2004, 02:25 PM
Oh look, here goes the "fascist state" rant! See, I predicted it!

Angel
10-18-2004, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
I'm sorry, but we elect our president for us, not the rest of the world. We don't tell you who to vote for.

EVERYTHING your president does effects the rest of the world... maybe you should start thinking about that when making your decisions.

When it comes to the "President of the World", the World should be allowed to vote... Bush would be lucky to get 40% of the votes.

Ally_Kat
10-18-2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Angel
EVERYTHING your president does effects the rest of the world... maybe you should start thinking about that when making your decisions.

When it comes to the "President of the World", the World should be allowed to vote... Bush would be lucky to get 40% of the votes.

ya gonna pay taxes?

Angel
10-19-2004, 03:01 PM
ya gonna pay taxes?

I pay enough already...

Big Train
10-19-2004, 03:10 PM

Please.....worry bout your own house dear..

Cathedral
10-19-2004, 03:20 PM
I pay enough already...

Ok, well, when you pay them here in America you can have a voice. until then, go smoke some dope and practice your French.

McCarrens
10-19-2004, 03:29 PM
Why is the strong paying attention to the weak inthis thread? He who wnats ot order by kingdom around yet does nto profess alligence or loyalty to it may forever be punished by Loki and his Serpent.

Ally_Kat
10-19-2004, 03:48 PM
I pay enough already...

then how about us voting for your elected leaders? And France's, and Spain's, etc.

Cathedral
10-19-2004, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by McCarrens
Why is the strong paying attention to the weak inthis thread? He who wnats ot order by kingdom around yet does nto profess alligence or loyalty to it may forever be punished by Loki and his Serpent.

I don't think it is so much paying attention as it is trying to understand the logic behind their thinking.
And once we have a clear understanding of their mental incapacity for reason, it can be entertaining to kick them about a bit.

Not that i'd partake in the fun, I have too much pity for the way they were mentally conditioned.

Cathedral
10-19-2004, 03:57 PM
then how about us voting for your elected leaders? And France's, and Spain's, etc.

Ally, the scary thing is this will happen under the European Union. Then we'll all know just how fucked civilization really is.

We should avoid it at all costs. But you now know the liberal mind and what Kerry was talking about with his "Global Test" theory.

McCarrens
10-19-2004, 04:06 PM
Kerry is not a warrior. He would never survive on the fainted Fields of Testimony. He would not pass his test, yeah, he would cause his brothers in arms to fail it.