PDA

View Full Version : Ford:WHAT HAPPENS TO THE BCE IF KERRY WINS?

jcook11
10-17-2004, 05:47 AM
This should be pretty fucking good...........

Pink Spider
10-17-2004, 01:42 PM
FORD will deny any links between Kerry and Bush.

But, Kerry is Skull and Bones which links him to Bush and the "BCE". Also, Teresa Heinz-Kerry's previous husband, John Heinz was a part of the October Surprise with Bush I. Heinz was also a member of Skull and Bones.

So, the KCE has been and probably still is in cahoots with the BCE for sure.

McCarrens
10-17-2004, 02:22 PM
I was wondering if Ford was ever going to wake up and see that Kerry is soooooo a part of the BCE.

Cathedral
10-17-2004, 04:02 PM
While we're all distracted by party lines, let me remind you all that there really isn't any politician that deserves our votes.

BCE, KCE, CIA, STD, MVP, what the fuck good does any of that shit do?

If we really want to take our country back, we all need to stop bickering among ourselves and demand a change in the nature of our political servants.
I have not forgotten that no matter their party affiliation, WE The People, are their boss.

I don't trust Kerry at all, no reason to even consider it. and Bush doesn't really excite me either, but he is the better option of the two in my opinion.

I'm voting, but i really don't give a fuck which one wins at this point. They both lied, stretched the truth, and misrepresented their facts in those debates.
In my opinion, neither one won any of them, but the American people will surely lose no matter what.