• Show
Clear All
  • kcmusician
    Head Fluffer
    • Jul 2004

The Continetal (SNL Skit)

This is some funny stuff!

Shaun

"'Cause stayin' 'round here takes patience It's like a full time occupation"

- Diamond Dave
  • diamondsgirl
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

I love Christopher Walken. So friggin' talented and funny.

Ever see that flick True Romance? I love that movie, his performance was stellar.
    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• kcmusician
      Head Fluffer
      • Jul 2004

Nah, I haven't seen that.... But I do know that the skits he has done on Saturday Night Live are frickin' FUNNY!!!!

Shaun
      "'Cause stayin' 'round here takes patience It's like a full time occupation"

- Diamond Dave

Comment

• McCarrens
        Foot Soldier
        • May 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
        I love Christopher Walken. So friggin' talented and funny.

Ever see that flick True Romance? I love that movie, his performance was stellar.
        That movie was awesome! I think he's been great in every movie he's appearred in, even that lame one with the guy from "The Mummy" and Alicia Silverstone. You now, where the son grew up in a fallout shelter.

"The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"

Comment

• WACF
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Some of the funniest stuff I have ever seen come from SNL......

I always look forward to Walken hosting.

Comment

Working...