PDA

View Full Version : Tommy Lee in a marching band

Figs
10-18-2004, 09:30 AM
Rocker Tommy Lee, second from right, of Motley Crue fame, plays with members of the University of Nebraska marching band at the halftime of the Nebraska-Baylor game in Lincoln, Neb., Saturday, Oct. 16, 2004. Lee is in Lincoln filming an NBC-TV reality show for which he is taking classes at Nebraska, including chemistry and the history of rock and roll.

Carmine
10-18-2004, 09:33 AM
can he play the nebraska fight song spinning around in his cylinder?

Figs
10-18-2004, 09:33 AM
With one hand tied behind his back!

Mr Grimsdale
10-18-2004, 10:25 AM
and the other one up his birds growler

teamaa104
10-19-2004, 10:45 PM
what sthe word on the motley crue farewell tour with tommy drumming, i heard something about this a few months back? hope its not just rumor

bueno bob
10-20-2004, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by teamaa104
what sthe word on the motley crue farewell tour with tommy drumming, i heard something about this a few months back? hope its not just rumor

The official word is "Don't Hold Your Breath".

Tommy Lee being involved in a classroom would be good. That dipshit could actually stand to get himself learned about something...

Seriously, the guy's just a fuckin' moron. Unfortunately, his last name has three letters in it...were it only two, he might actually be able to spell it correctly for his term papers.

thepunisher
10-20-2004, 05:16 PM
Boy I wonder how many "flute" jokes and "trombone" jokes are gonna come out of this. He better not march too hard or he might stomp his own dick.
Seriously all this guy is known for outside of guys who were around when the Crue was cool is banging hot chicks and having a huge schvantz.
How lame. If anybody watches that shit, Aw man. forget it.
It also helps that I absolutely hate reality shows.

bueno bob
10-20-2004, 08:50 PM
I avoid reality TV like the black death, anyway, so no worries on my part....