PDA

View Full Version : Abcnews: Republicans Have Better Sex

McCarrens
10-18-2004, 09:33 AM
Source: http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/News/story?id=174461&page=1

'Primetime Live' Poll: More Republicans Satisfied With Sex Lives Than Democrats

A New 'Primetime Live' Sex Survey Reveals That More Republicans (56%) Are Very Satisfied With Their Sex Lives Than Democrats (47%)

Oct. 18, 2004 — American Sex Lives 2004, a new "Primetime Live" sex poll conducted in conjunction with the ABC News Polling Unit, is among the most comprehensive surveys of its kind in decades and establishes a new, detailed picture of sex attitudes and behavior in America today.

Of those involved in a committed relationship, who is very satisfied with their relationship?
Republicans — 87 percent; Democrats — 76 percent

Who is very satisfied with their sex life?
Republicans — 56 percent; Democrats — 47 percent

The poll analysis also reveals who has worn something sexy to enhance their sex life:
Republicans — 72 percent; Democrats — 62 percent

When asked whether they had ever faked an orgasm, more Democrats (33 percent) than Republicans (26 percent) said they had.

Among the factors that impact the survey results is that more men identify themselves as Republicans and men are more likely to say they are sexually satisfied and enjoy sex "a great deal." Also, Democrats are more likely to be women; and the poll results show that women are more likely to fake orgasms.

But we all knew this, didn't we?

Cathedral
10-18-2004, 09:48 AM
Republicans have better sex because we do it with the opposite sex.

McCarrens
10-18-2004, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Republicans have better sex because we do it with the opposite sex.

Good point, good point...

FORD
10-18-2004, 10:31 AM
Tell that to Mary Cheney.

McCarrens
10-18-2004, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Tell that to Mary Cheney.

What the hell does that mean? Start making damned sense!

ELVIS
10-18-2004, 10:42 AM
It means he's a closet homo...

McCarrens
10-18-2004, 10:49 AM
I don't think you can be termed "closet" when your sexual orientation is obvious to everyone.

FORD
10-18-2004, 10:51 AM
The implication above was that Republicans were all heterosexual. Obviously, that is not the case. What needs to be explained?

McCarrens
10-18-2004, 11:03 AM
Most of your posts need to be explained. Unlike all you liberals who only need tenuous links -- a la Moore -- to bring subjects together, I like concrete fact before bridging a gap between two seemingly unrelated things.

FORD
10-18-2004, 02:52 PM
Here's some concrete facts - several Republican politicians have "outed" themselves in recent months. Matt Drudge is well known to cruise the gay rave clubs in South Florida, and Rush Limbaugh was arrested for solicitng sex from men back when he used to work under the name "Jeff Christie", and has just recently ended his third marriage. So the illusion that the GOP is the party of heterosexuality is really kind of ridiculous.

McCarrens
10-18-2004, 03:15 PM
I don't have a problem with homosexuality, the DNC is the group thta always makes a big out of it.

As for Drudge going to gay clubs, well, if I wlak into a Taco Bell does that make me Mexican? (No, but it does probbaly make me sick).

As for Limbaugh, just getting divrced does not make you gay. If that were true than Elizabeth Taylor be the gayest woman of all time.

Again, I said facts, not tenuous connections formed through rumor and hope.

Dr. Love
10-18-2004, 03:21 PM
I have to point out that Elizabeth Taylor is pretty fuckin' gay.

ODShowtime
10-18-2004, 03:45 PM
I never heard Rush being accused of being gay. Accused of being a hypocritical drug abuser yes, but not of being gay.

Ford, can you hook us up with some links or something?

McCarrens
10-18-2004, 04:08 PM
We're still waiting for that link...

FORD
10-18-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
I never heard Rush being accused of being gay. Accused of being a hypocritical drug abuser yes, but not of being gay.

Ford, can you hook us up with some links or something? Happy surfing (http://www.google.com/search?q=Rush+Jeff+Christie+gay)

McCarrens
10-18-2004, 04:22 PM
I looked at the first fve posts and all they said was alledgedly when referring to Limbaugh supposed arrest for pandering. If he had really doen this, don't you think someone would be able to find the arrest record. This does fall under the jurisdiction of FOI and Sunshine Laws.

I don't believe this is exactly what you'd call "proof."

ELVIS
10-18-2004, 04:27 PM
http://pssht.com/sitebuilder/images/christie-60x120.jpg

:elvis:

McCarrens
10-18-2004, 04:34 PM
What is that pic supposed to mean, E?

Cathedral
10-18-2004, 04:44 PM
The implication above was that Republicans were all heterosexual. Obviously, that is not the case. What needs to be explained?

I knew someone would say that, and i even knew it would be you, lol.
My reply was a smart ass response, though laced with a small amount of truth, even i know that being a Repuke doesn't mean you aren't gay.

Just like not all Democrats are gay, it just isn't the Conservative platform to support it.

As for Mary Cheney, she can do whatever the hell she wants to do with her life, it is after all, her life.

I'm still waiting to see proof that there is a gene in our body that determines our sexual preference.

The key word being "Preference"...

A little therapy goes a long way.

ELVIS
10-18-2004, 04:45 PM
Nothing..

Just a pic of Limbaugh, back in the day...:)

McCarrens
10-18-2004, 04:46 PM
Sorry, I'm stupid sometimes...

FORD
10-18-2004, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by McCarrens
What is that pic supposed to mean, E?

That's a pic of Mush in his "Jeff Christie" - soliciting for guys phase.

FORD
10-18-2004, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral

A little therapy goes a long way.

Therapy can help in many areas of life, such as the delusional belief that the man whose father created Al Qaeda will be the one who can protect you from them.

Sexual orientation is not something that can be "cured".

The founders of "Exodus" ministries went around proclaiming how "God delivered them" from homosexuality. And then they fell in love.....

....With each other. Yes, that would be two guys.

Think about this logically. Why would Mary Cheney choose to be gay growing up in Wyoming??

McCarrens
10-18-2004, 05:32 PM
Therapy can help in many areas of life, such as the delusional belief that the man whose father created Al Qaeda will be the one who can protect you from them.

Sexual orientation is not something that can be "cured".

The founders of "Exodus" ministries went around proclaiming how "God delivered them" from homosexuality. And then they fell in love.....

....With each other. Yes, that would be two guys.

Think about this logically. Why would Mary Cheney choose to be gay growing up in Wyoming??

People choose strange things all the time. I've been arguing with an uninformed imbecile all day.

ELVIS
10-18-2004, 05:36 PM
Everything is a choice...

FORD
10-18-2004, 05:38 PM
In Wyoming, Republicans like to beat homosexuals skulls in with guns, tie them to fences and set them on fire. Who would possibly CHOOSE that?

FORD
10-18-2004, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by McCarrens
People choose strange things all the time. I've been arguing with an uninformed imbecile all day.

Hey!! Don't talk about Elvis like that :mad:

BITEYOASS
10-18-2004, 05:41 PM
Well once you minus the infidelity and closet homosexuality on the republican side, it's actually the democrats who have better sex lives.

McCarrens
10-18-2004, 05:44 PM
Hey!! Don't talk about Elvis like that :mad:

That was low...

...and lame.

FORD
10-18-2004, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
Well once you minus the infidelity and closet homosexuality on the republican side, it's actually the democrats who have better sex lives.

Exactly.... and if the Republicans really had sex lives of their own, they wouldn't be so obsessed with the sex lives of Democrats

BITEYOASS
10-18-2004, 05:48 PM
But why wasn't this party included in the study? :(

McCarrens
10-18-2004, 05:53 PM
I don't know? Do libertarians have sex? ;)

BITEYOASS
10-18-2004, 06:27 PM
Probably, since they're not controlled by big butch feminists and bible belt prudes! :D

BITEYOASS
10-18-2004, 06:29 PM
But if your looking for hairy outdoor hippie sex, then go to the Green Party. LOL

ODShowtime
10-18-2004, 06:34 PM
good point.

BITEYOASS
10-18-2004, 06:47 PM
Speaking of which, has anyone ever had sex with a hippie chick? Just curious.