PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to vote early?

Kristy
10-19-2004, 08:35 PM
I was thinking about casting an early ballot on Friday - or should I jsut go on Election Day and get drunk afterwards...? Anyway, is anyone else voting early?

FORD
10-19-2004, 08:46 PM
I have my absentee ballot already, so I can vote any time between now and November 2. Though I'm thinking of holding out until the end and hand delivering it to the county auditors office and taking a peek at the local elections system.

Kristy
10-19-2004, 08:59 PM
This is freaky. I swear to fucking GAWD people are freaking the fuck out in this county.

"I'm going to vote early in case there is an terrorist attack." a fellow co-worker told me. So people are already voting under the veil of fear. I've never seen anything like it. "Well you know something is going to blown to bejesus between now and November 2nd."

There's even talk of parties with free beer and drugs on Election Day. Now, there's a first.

FORD
10-19-2004, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Kristy

There's even talk of parties with free beer and drugs on Election Day. Now, there's a first.

Where's that at??

I've been known to turn up at campaign parties on election night if I know the candidate, or the campaign staff, and definitely if I've worked on that campaign, and drinks are usually covered, but there's never any drugs around that I know of.

Not that I do that shit anymore anyway. Except quality beer, of course.

Kristy
10-19-2004, 09:34 PM
Right here in Boulder - which has to be one of most liberal cities in America. Mind you, this is all rumor.

Ally_Kat
10-19-2004, 10:07 PM
I'm going to go on election day. My first presidental election. Awwwwwwwh. lol

ODShowtime
10-19-2004, 10:17 PM
It should be a great time for everyone. Then we can all calmy await the outcome.

JCOOK
10-19-2004, 10:36 PM
Most of Florida