PDA

View Full Version : Kerry Campaign: Dean Is Finished

John Ashcroft
01-28-2004, 02:41 PM
John Kerry's campaign agrees with a host of media pundits on at least one thing: Howard Dean is history.

"I don't think you can come in third in Iowa, come in a rather distant second in New Hampshire and claim to have the moral authority, if you will, to continue the race. I think Howard Dean is really the walking wounded," said Kerry's senior strategist Mark Mellman.

Before leaving New Hampshire to campaign in Missouri, Kerry was already talking as if he had the nomination. "Now this campaign goes on to places all over this country, and I ask Democrats everywhere to join us so that we can defeat George W. Bush and the economy of privilege," the multimillionaire senator said.

Link: here (http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/1/28/95918.shtml)

FORD
01-28-2004, 02:57 PM
Bill Clinton finished 4th in Iowa and 2nd in New Hampsire and beat a senator from Massachussettes in the primary to defeat George Bush Sr.

Howard Dean finished third in Iowa, so he's already doing better than Clinton. And at least Tsongas had a campaign to run against Poppy. Judas has NOTHING, because he voted FOR all of Junior's bullshit. Dean will emerge the nominee, and he will beat Junior. :)

Oh, and this is to all the shitheads at the DLC and Camp IsKerryot for their non stop Dean bashing

:pissl:Kerry:monekyr: :mad2:

Guitar Shark
01-28-2004, 04:07 PM
I think Kerry is probably glad not to have your endorsement, FORD ;)

FORD
01-28-2004, 06:34 PM
Does he have yours? Or are you in solidarity with your fellow ambulance chaser?

John Ashcroft
01-28-2004, 08:00 PM
Heh heh heh... I love to watch liberals spat. ;)

High Life Man
01-29-2004, 12:15 PM
Dean is no Clinton....and that isn't saying much.

Wayne L.
01-29-2004, 03:43 PM
I think Howard Dean is " cooked & done " with as a Democratic presidential candidate since he has portayed himself as the " only " angry white man on the planet against President Bush, against the Iraq war, against this , that & the other without any plan or alternative except he's against it.

FORD
01-29-2004, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Wayne L.
I think Howard Dean is " cooked & done " with as a Democratic presidential candidate since he has portayed himself as the " only " angry white man on the planet against President Bush, against the Iraq war, against this , that & the other without any plan or alternative except he's against it.

First of all, nobody is "cooked & done". There has been a total of 2 contests in two states, and Dean is still leading in delegates, which is the only number that matters in Boston. So in practical terms, Dean is still the frontrunner.

Are he and his supporters concerned about next Tuesday? Damn right we are. Only a fool wouldn't be. But nobody's throwing in the towel. Not even the Rev. Al and Holy Joe are dropping out yet, and they are doing a lot worse than Dean.

Wayne, if you want to know what Howard Dean's positions are, then take a look for yourself (http://www.deanforamerica.com) Don't expect to hear it on a 20 second soundbyte from the media who is complicit with his corporatist opponents.

This campaign can and will change dramatically within the next 2 months. We'll see what it looks like at the end of March ;)

Wayne L.
01-29-2004, 05:41 PM
If Howard Dean is the Democratic presidentil nominee against President Bush in the presidential election in November I think it's easy to say that Bush will win re-election FORD.

John Ashcroft
01-29-2004, 08:41 PM
I understand what you're saying Ford, but look at the margin of loss... In his home turf no less.

Cathedral
01-29-2004, 10:10 PM
Dean will beat Bush?

I want so badly for Dean to get the nod. Because you all have been so centered on whats up with the Democrats you seem to have forgotten that their bank books are almost empty while Bush has yet to start his fight for re-election.

Yeah, Dean is going to win alright, lmmfao....

The Democrats have no idea of the mess of dogs they are sending their candidate into. Kerry would be a tougher battle because of all the candidates, Kerry is the only one who is electable and that opinion is growing...

Yeah, you send Dean up to "Stand Up To George Bush" and watch his ass get bitch slapped back to Vermont...

FORD
01-29-2004, 11:03 PM
Kerry isn't even remotely electable. He can't debate Junior, because he voted for most of his fucking fascist anti-American agenda.

Cathedral
01-30-2004, 01:48 AM
I know it is going to be a fun election year. I want to think it will be a landslide Bush Victory.............But realistically, i won't make any bets on it.

These things as we all learned 3 years ago have a funny way of working out, lol....

I'll do my part, that's all i can do...

John Ashcroft
01-30-2004, 07:59 AM
Yeeaaaaaaaarrrrrggghhhh!!!!!

John Ashcroft
01-30-2004, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Wayne, if you want to know what Howard Dean's positions are, then take a look for yourself (http://www.deanforamerica.com) Don't expect to hear it on a 20 second soundbyte from the media who is complicit with his corporatist opponents.

Be sure to read this too when making up your mind... (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1234)