PDA

View Full Version : Heinz Kerry throwing stones...

Jerry Falwell
10-20-2004, 02:08 PM
The real running mates
Teresa Heinz Kerry, 66, a philanthropist, sat in the double parlor of her Washington town house to talk about her views of the role in the White House she might assume. That morning, she had visited the Smith-sonian's new National Museum of the American Indian. She was going back on the campaign trail the next morning.

Heinz Kerry: 'I think what the American people really want is to make sure the companion to the president supports him.
By Pablo Martinez Monsivais, AP

Q: You'd be different from Laura Bush?

A: Well, you know, I don't know Laura Bush. But she seems to be calm, and she has a sparkle in her eye, which is good. But I don't know that she's ever had a real job — I mean, since she's been grown up. So her experience and her validation comes from important things, but different things. And I'm older, and my validation of what I do and what I believe and my experience is a little bit bigger — because I'm older, and I've had different experiences. And it's not a criticism of her. It's just, you know, what life is about.

Has Heinz Kerry ever held a "REAL" job?!

FORD
10-20-2004, 02:28 PM
In fairness, Pickles was a librarian before she married the Chimp. That qualifies as a real job. I've also heard rumors that she was a pot dealer, which would mean she earned a living, but paid no taxes, so that really doesn't count.

As for the soon to be First Lady, she has worked as an interpreter for the UN and most recently as the head of the Howard Heinz Endowment and Heinz Family Philanthropies, a charity with a billion-dollar endowment that gives away millions each year to environmental, educational and health causes. Contraryto right wing mythology, she's not at all involved with the operation of the Heinz Ketchup company.

So, it's reasonable to say that both of them have been gainfully employed before.

diamond den™
10-20-2004, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Jerry Falwell
The real running mates
Teresa Heinz Kerry, 66, a philanthropist, sat in the double parlor of her Washington town house to talk about her views of the role in the White House she might assume. That morning, she had visited the Smith-sonian's new National Museum of the American Indian. She was going back on the campaign trail the next morning.

Heinz Kerry: 'I think what the American people really want is to make sure the companion to the president supports him.
By Pablo Martinez Monsivais, AP

Q: You'd be different from Laura Bush?

A: Well, you know, I don't know Laura Bush. But she seems to be calm, and she has a sparkle in her eye, which is good. But I don't know that she's ever had a real job — I mean, since she's been grown up. So her experience and her validation comes from important things, but different things. And I'm older, and my validation of what I do and what I believe and my experience is a little bit bigger — because I'm older, and I've had different experiences. And it's not a criticism of her. It's just, you know, what life is about.

Has Heinz Kerry ever held a "REAL" job?!

Pandas make me touch myself in my "special place"

JCOOK
10-20-2004, 09:45 PM
She is married to the fucking anti-christ which is a job in itself,besides im sure she does a lot of leg work for the BCE.

Cathedral
10-20-2004, 10:35 PM
Laura Bush was a School Teacher as well, But thanks for throwing that "pot" thing in there Ford. That's the first i've ever heard of it, but it must be true, It was posted at the Underground.

If you spent as much time digging in the DLC's background i'd say it'a a fair bet you'd find an equal amount of dirt.

They are ALL politicians afterall...

FORD
10-21-2004, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Laura Bush was a School Teacher as well, But thanks for throwing that "pot" thing in there Ford. That's the first i've ever heard of it, but it must be true, It was posted at the Underground.

If you spent as much time digging in the DLC's background i'd say it'a a fair bet you'd find an equal amount of dirt.

They are ALL politicians afterall...

Supposedly, Pickles' dope dealing past is detailed in that new Kitty Kelley book. I haven't read it yet, but Ms. Kelley has never been sued for anything she's written, and most of her subjects could certainly afford lawyers. So there must be something to the allegations.

And by all means, dig up dirt on the DLC, because as soon as my hangover goes away on the morning of November 3, the destruction of that abomination officially begins :cool:

JCOOK
10-21-2004, 12:14 AM
Kitty Kelly and Michel Moore yawn

Warham
10-21-2004, 06:46 AM
FORD,

You are dreaming if you think the establishment is going to be destroyed if Kerry is elected.

diamondD
10-21-2004, 07:52 AM
Nobody takes Kitty Kelly seriously unless they want her allegations to be true.

JCOOK
10-21-2004, 08:05 AM
Pickles just sold me a nice bag of peruvian trip weed