PDA

View Full Version : Bill Clinton speaks

Steve Savicki
10-20-2004, 02:38 PM
With some people already casting their ballots, the election of 2004 is now underway, and nothing less than the future of our country is at stake.

These closing days of the campaign are exciting, no doubt about it. But with so much riding on the outcome of this election, we need to make sure our energy translates into effective action. Every one of us has a chance to play a vital role in deciding who wins.

We must leave no stone unturned between now and the moment the last poll closes on November 2. The Republicans are pouring millions of dollars into baseless attacks against John Kerry and the Democrats because they know that's the only way they can win.

John Kerry, John Edwards, and other Democrats locked in tough races are pulling out all the stops. They're driving toward victory. We've got two weeks to go and not a minute to waste.

Let's go for it. America's future is on the ballot this year. Let's use these final days of the campaign to win the victory that is within our grasp, and secure the kind of future we want for our children. I'm counting on you.

houseofpain1
10-20-2004, 02:47 PM
and i thought this is an DLR forum?? What is this shit shit about your future president. I think Karzai will be your next president!!!

Angel
10-20-2004, 02:49 PM
Shut Up! The forum you're in is the Front Line, the place to discuss terrorism, etc. Go to main if you want DLR stuff. :rolleyes:

Steve Savicki
10-20-2004, 02:51 PM
I think a person with only 4 posts hasn't navigated this board completely to understand what each individual forum is about.

houseofpain1
10-20-2004, 02:54 PM
Shut up??? This is how you talk to a soldier of the Great DLR Army??
So why dont you go find yourself another forum to talk about your president shit and try to do some real campaign for your shitty president and leave us talking about a real president and that is the GREAT DIAMOND DAVID LEE ROTH!!!!

houseofpain1
10-20-2004, 02:56 PM
So, now I am juged because I have only 4 posts. Is that how you people treat your fellow soldiers of this great army. Go shame on you boys!!

FORD
10-20-2004, 02:56 PM
Kenny, this shit's getting old :rolleyes:

houseofpain1
10-20-2004, 02:58 PM
Thank you for your welcome girls. Its allways a pleasure to meet some americans friends of mine!

BigBadBrian
10-20-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Angel
Shut Up! The forum you're in is the Front Line, the place to discuss terrorism, etc. Go to main if you want DLR stuff. :rolleyes:

Shut your pie hole, wench! Go to the bathroom and pop those drugs you're supposed to be counting! :rolleyes:

diamond den™
10-20-2004, 07:43 PM
http://www.screensavershot.com/animals/pandas.jpg

:)

JCOOK
10-20-2004, 08:52 PM
Hey Rikk I think one of the lambs got out

Angel
10-21-2004, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Shut your pie hole, wench! Go to the bathroom and pop those drugs you're supposed to be counting! :rolleyes:

Don't do that anymore. :D I now give the public names of doctors who are accepting new patients. The drug thing got boring. ;)