PDA

View Full Version : American Women Vs. Russian Women

diamond den™
10-20-2004, 05:59 PM
The guy that wrote this webpage is a fucking genius!!!

http://why.russian-women.net/why_attitude.shtml

:)

Kristy
10-20-2004, 06:57 PM
Seems like someone's not happy with his mail-order bride.

Dr. Love
10-20-2004, 07:22 PM
This isn't political. Moving it.

ZahZoo
10-21-2004, 02:29 PM
Seems someone can't find himself a woman and doesn't have the cajones to survive American women...

Shit they got 160 pages of women listed on that site... damn I couldn't find a one that smokes, drinks, listens to Van Halen and just enjoys doing the wild thing... WTF is up w/ that?

BITEYOASS
10-21-2004, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by ZahZoo
Seems someone can't find himself a woman and doesn't have the cajones to survive American women...

Shit they got 160 pages of women listed on that site... damn I couldn't find a one that smokes, drinks, listens to Van Halen and just enjoys doing the wild thing... WTF is up w/ that?

That's why retired strippers from NJ and middle southern belles are the best! :D

BITEYOASS
10-21-2004, 05:59 PM
correction: middle age southern belles

Northern Girl
10-22-2004, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by ZahZoo
Seems someone can't find himself a woman and doesn't have the cajones to survive American women

Thank You !!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one is interested in this loser, so it HAS to be the woman's fault.

Survive American women? LOL. Are we like hurricanes or tornados?

JCOOK
10-22-2004, 07:38 AM
Black women..... need I say more

Ally_Kat
10-22-2004, 11:59 AM
That whole kid in the candy store thing sounds like he's someone who is liable to cheat. And then he turns around and bitches about us and how we can seperate fantasy from reality and don't appreciate what he does from us. Hell, if I was with him, I wouldn't care if he gave me an expensive gift when out to dinner. I'd probably end up pissed off with him at the end o the night because instead of participating in our little outing, he's starting at the tits across the room that belong to the next girl he wants to "test drive."

But it's our fault. :rolleyes:

Carmine
10-22-2004, 12:13 PM
they are quite a few ladys there, that I'd take a ride with! ( not just a test drive either)

Ally_Kat
10-22-2004, 01:11 PM
a guy from Europe who came here to marry an American woman is calling an American guy who slags American women a genius?

Oh the ironicy ;)

bueno bob
10-28-2004, 03:55 PM
Well, there's a slight point to the rant. MANY women in America have had the blinders pulled over their eyes in so far as their dealings with men are concerned. Half the time if you're not metrosexual they won't even look at you, hence the GQ reference.

I think the womens magazines and TV and the movies have done a lot to perpetuate myths of what a man is supposed to be, and I'm really sorry but we're not all 10's on a 10 scale for looks, clothes, money, and time to invest in you.

Life's a real place and often times women just don't live in the same world men do. Period. Sorry, but it's just about that simple. Women have their own drives and desires and want more of the emotional fulfillment...men live on the more realistic side of the level, generally, and deal more in the cut-and-dry concrete numbers, not so much whether or not the "romance" or the "spark" is there after said amount of time getting beyond those things.

I think women in general have exceptionally unrealistic expectations of what their love life should be like. I'm not saying there's no place for romance or spark or whatever, far from it. There NEEDS to be those things on a pretty consistant basis in order for a relationship to survive.

But I think what a lot of women fail to realize is that, after a few years, a relationship evolves beyond the hormone-driven need to "watch the world fade away as you stare into each others eyes" stroking. It becomes more of a practical, day to day dealing with life business and the initial compatibility issues are what's really going to determine any chances of long-term success.

While the woman's complaining to her friends that her love life just isn't as "hot" as it used to be, the man's generally worried about how the fucking rents going to get paid and the both of them still being able to eat in the process.

There comes a time to put aside the emotional and deal with the practical. Women have a LOT of difficulty doing that. I've never known a woman who didn't have some varying degree of difficulty in this area in my ENTIRE LIFE.

Russian women INCLUDED. :)

Ally_Kat
10-28-2004, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
While the woman's complaining to her friends that her love life just isn't as "hot" as it used to be, the man's generally worried about how the fucking rents going to get paid and the both of them still being able to eat in the process.

like we never worry about that stuff :rolleyes:

bueno bob
10-28-2004, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
like we never worry about that stuff :rolleyes:

I'm not saying you don't; I'm just saying a lot of women focus on that and forget about the rest. I've had a SHITLOAD of failed relationships for reasons just like it.

The one I'm in now has lasted me four great years, because I'm with a wonderful, balanced and DOWN TO EARTH realist.

I'm not saying you're not, but I am saying a LOT of women aren't.