PDA

View Full Version : I'm Sorry, Laura

ELVIS
10-20-2004, 06:47 PM
Statement of Teresa Heinz Kerry

Oct 20, 2004

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/afp/20041016/capt.sge.soo86.161004172346.photo00.default-290x349.jpg

PITTSBURGH, Oct. 20 /U.S. Newswire/ -- Teresa Heinz Kerry released the following statement today:

"I had forgotten that Mrs. Bush had worked as a school teacher and librarian, and there couldn't be a more important job than teaching our children. As someone who has been both a full time mom and full time in workforce, I know we all have valuable experiences that shape who we are. I appreciate and honor Mrs. Bush's service to the country as First Lady, and am sincerely sorry I had not remembered her important work in the past."

:elvis:

ODShowtime
10-20-2004, 06:50 PM
bunch of bums over there

ELVIS
10-20-2004, 06:53 PM
What are you talking about ??

Did Den hack your password ??

Kristy
10-20-2004, 06:56 PM
What a creepy looking lady.

Even resurecting Jackie-0 from the dead today would look better then that baseball catcher mitt's face soon to be 'First Lady.'

And yes, I base my standards of American First Ladies on their looks (what else do they really offer?) and NOT their money.

Warham
10-20-2004, 07:05 PM
She's definately a good reason not to vote for her husband.

Ignorant of many things, including what the inside of a Wendy's looks like.

ODShowtime
10-20-2004, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
What are you talking about ??

Did Den hack your password ??

That's my catchphrase E.

Since it's finally brought up, what's the beef with that guy?

Dr. Love
10-20-2004, 07:24 PM
Stick around and read his posts, and you'll see.

That is, if your brain cells don't commit suicide to get away from the sheer stupidity.

FORD
10-20-2004, 07:25 PM
So the lady makes a mistake, realizes she was wrong and apologizes for it.

And this is a BAD thing?

Why, because the Chimperor never apologizes for anything???

Geezus, talk about character issues... Teresa just showed herself to be MILES above that two faced bitch Lynne Cheney and her little slander campaign of last week.

ELVIS
10-20-2004, 07:27 PM
What ???

diamond den™
10-20-2004, 07:29 PM
:)

Dr. Love
10-20-2004, 07:33 PM
Den, don't start with the Panda BS again.

diamond den™
10-20-2004, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Den, don't start with the Panda BS again.

diamond den™
10-20-2004, 07:35 PM
Boo hoo

diamond den™
10-20-2004, 07:35 PM

Dr. Love
10-20-2004, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
Since it's finally brought up, what's the beef with that guy?

See what I mean?

diamond den™
10-20-2004, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Statement of Teresa Heinz Kerry

Oct 20, 2004

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/afp/20041016/capt.sge.soo86.161004172346.photo00.default-290x349.jpg

PITTSBURGH, Oct. 20 /U.S. Newswire/ -- Teresa Heinz Kerry released the following statement today:

"I had forgotten that Mrs. Bush had worked as a school teacher and librarian, and there couldn't be a more important job than teaching our children. As someone who has been both a full time mom and full time in workforce, I know we all have valuable experiences that shape who we are. I appreciate and honor Mrs. Bush's service to the country as First Lady, and am sincerely sorry I had not remembered her important work in the past."

:elvis:

She's an ugly bitch, isn't she????

Cathedral
10-20-2004, 10:48 PM
And you're a lazy non-working bum, aren't you?
Don't answer, I already got the scoop on you, loser.

Ford, I accept her apology, everyone should. But what she said at first came from her heart, the latter was a prepared speech.

She is an elitest snob, nothing wrong with that of course, But I, along with a larger part of the population can in no way shape or form deal with 4 years of that witch stinking up the White House.
You know, the one that in the very beginning said she wouldn't stay at?

She is just a higher level of trailer park trash, and it's npt as if she would have gotten anywhere in life without Mr. Heinz and the fortune she married.

The lady has no grace and i'd be embarrassed to take her out in public.

ELVIS
10-20-2004, 10:52 PM
Shes more nauseating than Barbra Streisand...

Ally_Kat
10-20-2004, 11:55 PM
If i had to pick, I think I would voluntarily take 4 more years of Hillary as first lady than Teresa.

Was really funny. Had a guest speaking in my one poli sci class who had worked on Bobby Kennedy's campaign and with other various politicians, and she mentions how she met Mrs. Kerry. I almost wanted to take notes because the insults were just flooring me.

Sgt Schultz
10-21-2004, 09:46 AM
Bullshit. Her remarks were from a prepared speech, not off the cuff.

Cathedral is 100% correct - she has NO grace, or tact, or self control. That can happen to someone who has billions and can say and do wahtever they want for a long time.

Her problem is she doesn't know what she's talking about and she doesn't think before she talks. Not good for a representative of the White House.

FORD
10-21-2004, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
Bullshit. Her remarks were from a prepared speech, not off the cuff.

Cathedral is 100% correct - she has NO grace, or tact, or self control. That can happen to someone who has billions and can say and do wahtever they want for a long time.

Like the Cheneys, for example?

Her problem is she doesn't know what she's talking about and she doesn't think before she talks. Not good for a representative of the White House.

Sounds a lot like the Chimp who currently "represents" the White House.

FORD
10-21-2004, 12:34 PM
First Lady Says No Apology Needed

By BEVERLEY WANG, Associated Press Writer

NEW LONDON, N.H. - Laura Bush said Thursday that Teresa Heinz Kerry didn't need to apologize for saying she couldn't remember whether the first lady had ever had "a real job."

"She apologized but she didn't even really need to apologize," Mrs. Bush told reporters at a coffee shop before attending a rally for President Bush (news - web sites). "I know how tough it is and actually I know those trick questions."

USA Today had asked Heinz Kerry, the wife of Democratic candidate John Kerry (news - web sites), if she would be different from Mrs. Bush as a first lady.

"Well, you know, I don't know Laura Bush. But she seems to be calm, and she has a sparkle in her eye, which is good," Heinz Kerry said in the interview published Wednesday. "But I don't know that she's ever had a real job — I mean, since she's been grown up. So her experience and her validation comes from important things, but different things."

Heinz Kerry later said she had forgotten that Mrs. Bush had worked as a teacher and librarian. "There couldn't be a more important job than teaching our children," she said in a statement. "As someone who has been both a full-time mom and full-time in work force, I know we all have valuable experiences that shape who we are. I appreciate and honor Mrs. Bush's service to the country as first lady and am sincerely sorry I had not remembered her important work in the past."

Bush adviser Karen Hughes later criticized Heinz Kerry twice — first for remarks "indicative of an unfortunate mind-set that seeks to divide women based on who works at home and who works outside the home" and later for an apology she called "worse because she left out the very important real job of a mother."

So it would appear that this was a case of KKKaren and KKKarl making mountains out of molehills and NOT any hurt feelings on the part of Laura Bush. Just like the Cheneys weren't really offended by the mention of Mary in the last debate. Rove and Hughes are desperate bottom feeders trying to use absolutely ANYTHING against the Kerry campaign. Even Lee Atwater, the very definition of partisan hatred, would have been embarrassed by these 2 idiots.

McCarrens
10-21-2004, 12:37 PM
The First Lady is the better lady.

ZahZoo
10-21-2004, 01:01 PM
This slinging crap at family members within the context of the campaign by Kerry, fugly wife and Edwards seems like desparation to me... Definately not helping me see where they have a vision of change for the future, but rather have poor taste and lack of respect. Not the leadership values that I prefer in the White House...

FORD
10-21-2004, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by ZahZoo
This slinging crap at family members within the context of the campaign by Kerry, fugly wife and Edwards seems like desparation to me...

But I'll bet you weren't saying that on the 1992 campaign - or the 8 years of the Clinton Presidency when Hillary, and in some cases even Chelsea, were targets of the right wing as much or more than Bill was.

wraytw
10-21-2004, 01:37 PM
Defending bad behavior with other bad behavior, eh, FORD?

FORD
10-21-2004, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by wraytw
Defending bad behavior with other bad behavior, eh, FORD?

No, just pointing out the usual GOP hypocrisy.

wraytw
10-21-2004, 01:48 PM
It goes both ways, FORD. Something that you can't seem to wrap your brain around.

Kristy
10-21-2004, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by diamond den™
She's an ugly bitch, isn't she????

She looks a bit like Eddie Vedder.

Sgt Schultz
10-21-2004, 02:01 PM
http://www.instruction.greenriver.edu/gtaylor/film/tootsie.gif

Warham
10-21-2004, 02:04 PM
Hillary Clinton deserves to be attacked.

She's another one I don't want to see in the White House...again.

diamondD
10-21-2004, 09:14 PM
FORD, that asking about Cheney like he's a billionare is bullshit. Bush and Cheney both combined aren't worth as much as Kerry. I've posted those numbers before. You just choose to ignore it.

Lqskdiver
10-21-2004, 11:04 PM
Classless, elitist bitch!

She will not become a first lady!