PDA

View Full Version : Hey Boston Shut The Fuck Up About The Curse!

JCOOK
10-21-2004, 12:28 AM
You got to the world series again if you can't nut up and win stop your fucking sniveling:rolleyes:

redblkwht
10-21-2004, 02:38 AM
hopefully they bring it home, cubfan here..lmao!!
phukk the cards mostly-

Warham
10-21-2004, 06:39 AM
Stop whining JCOOK.

Yankees fans are such poor losers.

JCOOK
10-21-2004, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by Warham
Stop whining JCOOK.

Nope i'm an Angels fan I'm tired of hearing the excuses:D

Ally_Kat
10-21-2004, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by JCOOK
You got to the world series again if you can't nut up and win stop your fucking sniveling:rolleyes:

The whole curse is that they haven't won a World Series title since 1918. They've been to the series since then. Just can't win it. So until they win the championship, you won't hear the end of that. Or of me screaming 1918 :D

Ally_Kat
10-21-2004, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Warham

I think we'd be handling it better if it wasn't Boston

Big Train
10-21-2004, 12:30 PM
You know, I came in here today with the intention of just saying "thank you for a good contest". Then I encounter a thread with this title. Yankees fans need to shut their piehole at this point. You lost, you know who your daddy is know, enjoy the offseason.

We are going for the big one and that's it. One pitch at a time. Even if we don't, we beat you and that IS the world series to us.

wraytw
10-21-2004, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
Even if we don't, we beat you and that IS the world series to us.

Yeah, sure. :rolleyes:

Looking for a backdoor in case you don't win, eh?

Big Train
10-21-2004, 01:32 PM
Looking for a backdoor? Not at all. It is you guys who think you have the divine right to win year after year. Both the NL teams are great. I think we can do it, but if we don't it isn't like we are gonna fall apart.

You guys have a lot more to answer than we do. We are just a "collection of characters" right? We have already been written off. So if we do it, great.

Doesn't , however, change a thing about what happened here. Enjoy the offseason...

wraytw
10-21-2004, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
I think we can do it, but if we don't it isn't like we are gonna fall apart.

Given the players that may leave if Boston doesn't win (Varitek, Lowe, Pedro), I wouldn't say that just yet.

Warham
10-21-2004, 01:58 PM
The Yankees have their own curse.

The curse of A-Rod.

Whoever he plays for doesn't even get to the series, let alone win it.

derek zoolander
10-21-2004, 02:10 PM
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Get over yourselves NY

BITEYOASS
10-21-2004, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
I think we'd be handling it better if it wasn't Boston

Hey Ally_Kat, and you put A-Rod's head in the middle of your Avatar? What a waste of money he was.

Ally_Kat
10-21-2004, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
Hey Ally_Kat, and you put A-Rod's head in the middle of your Avatar? What a waste of money he was.

Huh? A-Rod isn't in my avatar...

JCOOK
10-21-2004, 11:02 PM
Hey, I hate the yankees as much asa anyone but they dont' make exscuses, Fuck the curse if you cant' win the big one SHUT UP!

lucky wilbury
10-22-2004, 01:29 AM
the curse isn't about going to the world series its about winning it which they haven't done yet

Dave's PA Rental
10-22-2004, 12:59 PM
I was the biggest believer in the curse. Me, a Red Sox fan. The curse only survived because of the individual Sox fans who believed it.

This is one Red Sox diehard who can say with 100% sincerity that the curse has been broken and has been vanquished from my heart.

Just because cry-baby M-F Yankee fans say the curse lives makes no difference to me and what I believe.

So SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

lucky wilbury
10-22-2004, 01:11 PM
and what are you going to say when something mysteriously happends in the world series? any buckner like moments and you'll belive in it again. remember the red sox were up by 2 in the bottom of the 9th with 2 outs in game 6 in 86 and they lost. lost game seven as well. just when the sox think they've got it won back the curse will come.

Dave's PA Rental
10-22-2004, 01:18 PM
You know what the curse has been all these years? Its been the result of incompetent and racist owners and front office (sox passed on drafting Jackie Robinson and other black superstars from back in the day), manager incompetence (leaving Buckner in at first instead of having Dave Stapleton replace him...as he had done all year in 86...Grady leaving Pedro in last year).

This new group of Red Sox owners, front office and field managers is different.

Now im not saying that the Sox are guaranteed to win this thing, but to me, THE CURSE IS OVER!

It only lives if you believe it.

Carmine
10-22-2004, 01:20 PM
the curse lives!!!!! they have'nt won shit yet!

Carmine
10-22-2004, 01:21 PM
oh and Happy Birthday Rental!!!

lucky wilbury
10-22-2004, 01:29 PM
it's going to be some nutty thing for sure. like manny dropping a really easy fly ball and the winning run scores. it'll be something like that.

Dave's PA Rental
10-22-2004, 01:33 PM
Im sorry that you still believe in it, dude.

lucky wilbury
10-22-2004, 03:36 PM
i don't belive in anything. i was born a yankees fan i'm just pointing out that even though the red sox are going to the world series they still haven't won anything yet

BITEYOASS
10-22-2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Huh? A-Rod isn't in my avatar...

well your avatar is showing what Joe Torre is gonna say to A-rod pretty soon.

Dave's PA Rental
10-22-2004, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by lucky wilbury
i don't belive in anything. i was born a yankees fan i'm just pointing out that even though the red sox are going to the world series they still haven't won anything yet

Oh. For some reason I thought you were a Sox fan.

lucky wilbury
10-22-2004, 09:26 PM
even though i'm a yankees fan,through the good and the bad, you gotta feel for the sox. always so close but never getting to the top.