PDA

View Full Version : Bushes Endorse.................KERRY?!?

FORD
10-21-2004, 06:11 PM
"Bush Relatives for Kerry" grew out of a series of conversations that took place between a group of people that have two things in common: they are all related to George Walker Bush, and they are all voting for John Kerry. As the election approaches, we feel it is our responsibility to speak out about why we are voting for John Kerry, and to do our small part to help America heal from the sickness it has suffered since George Bush was appointed President in 2000. We invite you to read our stories, and please, don't vote for our cousin!

Click here for more Bushes against the BCE! (http://www.bushrelativesforkerry.com/pages/1/index.htm)

houseofpain1
10-21-2004, 06:26 PM
¿Hola Ford, como estas? ¿Como esta tu campangna de tu tonto presidente¿ Diga mi claro, a qieun te vas elegir?

FORD
10-21-2004, 06:40 PM
Parece usted está pidiendo algo acerca de la campaña de nuestro
presidente del idiota, pero no soy seguro exactamente qué.

No se preocupe a joven.... perderá. Incluso si él dice a sus amigos
causar una escena aquí como él hizo en Madrid.

DLR'sCock
10-21-2004, 06:44 PM
interesting...

houseofpain1
10-21-2004, 06:50 PM
Wow ford, eres de marroco???

FORD
10-21-2004, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by houseofpain
Wow ford, eres de marroco???

¿_ porqué usted pensar que? _ real yo tener nunca ser
España cualquier. _ poder tener que ver Europa uno actualmente. _
quizá en alguno año después odio Bush causar tener morir abajo uno
pequeño. _

houseofpain1
10-21-2004, 06:58 PM
You know ford, you have to work on your spanish!! And you cannot talk about Madrid like that when you dont know what you are talking about. You know, here in a bar in Holland we have something that says: LORD, PLEASE KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT UNTILL I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!! You think of that!!

conmee
10-21-2004, 07:01 PM
A Family Against Itself Cannot Stand!!! I have operatives right now setting in motion a plan to 'neutralize' the so-called "Cousins for Kerry"... lmao

SEIG OIL!!!

Icon.

:monkey:

FORD
10-21-2004, 07:01 PM
So are you in Spain, or in Ireland, or in Amsterdam?

Or are you in Portland Oregon using a proxy server as usual, KENNY??

houseofpain1
10-21-2004, 07:02 PM
ford, your spanish stinks!! Really!! Stop writing it and just write in english or wherever youre from!!

houseofpain1
10-21-2004, 07:05 PM
Yes, I am from Portland Oregon whith the name of Kenny and I just finnished shouting a film with Clint Eastwood!!

Guitar Shark
10-21-2004, 07:08 PM
I just finnished shouting a film with Clint Eastwood!!

I wouldn't think that Clint could shout very loudly. He's always seemed kinda soft spoken. That's a surprise.

houseofpain1
10-21-2004, 07:16 PM
Well, you know, Clint is one of your american heroes, but fact is: his family is from Hollland. But that counts for all your so called american heroes. Or its eddy and alex van halen or al pacino or arnold or whoever!! They all are from europe. You americans dont have heroes. When there is a heroe, its an Indian. Like Bigfoot or Shining Moon. These are the real american names too!! You all are imigrants!! Like Dave said: YOU STEEL THE LAND, YOU GET THE INDIANS.Now I know why nobody use that like his or her favorite Rothisme!! And then...well nevermind......................

ODShowtime
10-21-2004, 08:54 PM
That would suck if you really wished you were American but you weren't.

FORD
10-21-2004, 09:01 PM
Bigfoot's an Indian?

Which nation is he?

Lqskdiver
10-21-2004, 11:46 PM
ford, your spanish stinks!! Really!! Stop writing it and just write in english or wherever youre from!!

You can thank Babelfish for that.

"El cabron esta muy pendejo para el Espanol."

Lqskdiver
10-21-2004, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Bigfoot's an Indian?

Which nation is he?

Sasquachawee! ;)

FORD
10-22-2004, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Lqskdiver
You can thank Babelfish for that.

Actually it wasn't even Babelfish. It's the latest FIREFOX plug-in.

Of course Kenny might have been using Babel Fish, I guess.

Ally_Kat
10-22-2004, 01:21 AM
one cousin

one - well, she's a cousin, but she's GHWB's second-cousin. Not sure what the term of her relationship to the Pres. A distant cousin basically. At least her parents spelt her name right...

two second cousins

two undescribed.

Looks like it's mostly the House family.

Ma, Cali, and WA. Anyone suprised people from those states support Kerry?

And yes, the one from Wisconsin, but that state is about tied, no?

FORD
10-22-2004, 09:20 AM
The House kids' grandma was Prescott the Nazi's sister, so they aren't that far from the BCE.

Ally_Kat
10-22-2004, 12:38 PM
Not that far, but how often to you see/hang out with relatives that came from your grandparent's siblings side of the tree? I've only met one family that resulted from my grandmother's sister Elizabeth's doing. Completely different from everybody in my side of the tree. Hell, I don't even see my own cousins all that much let alone agree with them politically.

Not everyone in your family is going to agree with you or even like you (I'm one to know). Personally, it would have been more effective if they were closer in relation. This is like playing six degrees of Kevin Bacon with a political message.