PDA

View Full Version : How the FUCK did Ollie North get my e-mail address

FORD
10-22-2004, 06:12 PM
Dear Friend:

Many liberals, including John Kerry, seem to think that the Constitution is more important than defending America. That's why George W. Bush needs your help.
President Bush is bravely leading us in the fight against terrorists. But there are those in our country who oppose him because they are afraid for their civil liberties Our President has taken this battle to court time and again, arguing that citizens rights are void in times of war... but the liberals won't give up.

In a recent Supreme Court case, there was one Justice just one!-- who agreed with the President that the government has a right to arrest and hold a citizen indefinitely without a liberal trial. That Justice was Clarence Thomas. President Bush has said he'll make Thomas Chief Justice after his re-election. He'll also get to appoint two, perhaps three more Justices enough to overturn the restrictions that hinder our war on terrorists.

In order to win this war, we must be willing to sacrifice some of our liberty. Right now, if someone reports their neighbor as possibly being a terrorist, a Federal officer has to go through a lengthy process of presenting "probable cause" before searching a homeˆ time that the terrorist will use to plot and plan. In order to keep America safe, the government MUST be allowed to wire tap phones, search homes and arrest people without having to get warrants from liberal judges!
That‚s why I support George W. Bush, and I hope you will as well.

Visit www.georgewbush.com http://www.georgewbush.com to contribute.

Semper Fi,

Lt. Colonel Oliver North

United States Marine Corps

Warham
10-22-2004, 06:19 PM
The BCE at work.

ELVIS
10-22-2004, 06:20 PM
Big deal...

BigBadBrian
10-22-2004, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Dear Friend:

Many liberals, including John Kerry, seem to think that the Constitution is more important than defending America. That's why George W. Bush needs your help.
President Bush is bravely leading us in the fight against terrorists. But there are those in our country who oppose him because they are afraid for their civil liberties Our President has taken this battle to court time and again, arguing that citizens rights are void in times of war... but the liberals won't give up.

In a recent Supreme Court case, there was one Justice just one!-- who agreed with the President that the government has a right to arrest and hold a citizen indefinitely without a liberal trial. That Justice was Clarence Thomas. President Bush has said he'll make Thomas Chief Justice after his re-election. He'll also get to appoint two, perhaps three more Justices enough to overturn the restrictions that hinder our war on terrorists.

In order to win this war, we must be willing to sacrifice some of our liberty. Right now, if someone reports their neighbor as possibly being a terrorist, a Federal officer has to go through a lengthy process of presenting "probable cause" before searching a homeˆ time that the terrorist will use to plot and plan. In order to keep America safe, the government MUST be allowed to wire tap phones, search homes and arrest people without having to get warrants from liberal judges!
That‚s why I support George W. Bush, and I hope you will as well.

Visit www.georgewbush.com http://www.georgewbush.com to contribute.

Semper Fi,

Lt. Colonel Oliver North

United States Marine Corps

It's about damned time you started defending America for a change instead of running her into the ground. Welcome to the team! ;) :D

McCarrens
10-22-2004, 06:44 PM
I'd like to see a show of hands who think this is true.

Nickdfresh
10-22-2004, 08:07 PM
Ollie North is a douchebag with his head firmly implanted in his anus. North admired Manuel Noriega when he was in Panama during the Regan Admin., because he too knew how to deal with his enemies by shiting all over his constitution. Anyone that knows anything about Ollies' background knows this guy in a thick jackoff who has the intellect of a pineapple(face). Nothing like fear mongering to posture for the election. Sounds like Ollies' caving in the the very group that wants us to give up our freedoms-al-Qaida! How patriotic!

TongueNGroove
10-22-2004, 08:26 PM
That did not come from Ollie north. That letter reads like a high school freshman wrote it. There are several grammatical and logical errors. Not to mention Ollie North does NOT think it is ok to just raid people’s homes without a warrant.

That letter was obviously written by a Bush hater with an IQ of less than 80.

Cathedral
10-22-2004, 10:44 PM
Ford, they're watching you.......

conmee
10-22-2004, 11:09 PM
My operatives never fail... I handed over the entire email list of the Roth Army at my last de-brief.... sorry for the spam... lmao!!!1

:monkey:

Sieg Oil!!!

Icon.

bueno bob
10-23-2004, 12:03 AM
What's the return address?

JCOOK
10-23-2004, 12:20 AM
Sorry Ford just kidding