PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard talk of a Van Hagar reunion on the radio?

Lou
01-28-2004, 07:44 PM
Coming home today I heard my local classic rock station, 102.9 WMGK, pass off a Van Hagar reunion and announcement at the Super Bowl as if it were fact! I mean they were saying, "Wow this is great news, I can't wait for a tour" kind of stuff, and I was getting sick to my stomach. That's not a hyperbole, I was literally getting a terrible sinking feeling in my stomach, the kind you get when you've done something wrong. So I was dreading having to come home and see it confirmed here or somewhere else; thankfully the station DJ's as usual don't know shit.

And BTW for a "classic rock" station why the fuck are they supporting Van Hagar? I've never heard them once play Van Hagar. I guess they think "Van Halen is Van Halen no matter who's singing" :mad:

hitch1969©
01-28-2004, 08:46 PM
Lighten up, Lou®.

Let me tell you three things that I know:

1. Van Hagar rules.

2. Sammy is BACK

3. Halftime Show

Its time to ride the Van Hagar® wave, buddy!!! I don't think that complaining ever got us anywhere, now did it?

Mix up a waborita and fire up a fat one. Let Sam and Ed rock the motherfuckinhouse!!!

BREASTS!!

=h69=

WACF
01-29-2004, 10:46 AM
That's all they've talking about for the last week.

BTW...Roth gets way more air time than the Hagar version.

twonabomber
01-29-2004, 10:51 AM
local DJ/program director said it's NOT happening. not that he knows any more than anyone else does...

Catfish
01-29-2004, 11:31 AM
I don't care if DJs talk about Van Hagar as long as they don't play any of it.

knuckleboner
01-29-2004, 12:12 PM
in terms of van halen news...NOTHING i hear at this point is legit unless i see conclusive evidence.

did dave work with van halen in 2000? yes. did they record? yes. did it mean van halen was going to do an album, tour? no.

DJs can say whatever the fuck they want about what van halen's doing at the moment. and you know what, when they say it, it's theoretically possible that it's true (at that moment.) but as we know about van halen, it doesn't mean anything will come of it.

so until they actually have a new song to play on their stations, fuck 'em.

flappo
01-29-2004, 12:15 PM
..wheres that fucking bot?

WHO IS SAMMY HAGAR ?

Sarge's Little Helper
01-29-2004, 12:15 PM
..wheres that fucking bot?

WHO IS SAMMY HAGAR ?

David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..

flappo
01-29-2004, 12:16 PM
HAHAHAH!

God i love this place

:D

John Ashcroft
01-29-2004, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by knuckleboner
in terms of van halen news...NOTHING i hear at this point is legit unless i see conclusive evidence.

did dave work with van halen in 2000? yes. did they record? yes. did it mean van halen was going to do an album, tour? no...

Did Eddie sound like a washed up drunk on the latest interview? yes. ;)

flappo
01-29-2004, 12:19 PM
..yeah , 1984 alone sold more than all of hagar's dross put together

OWNEDDDDAH

knuckleboner
01-29-2004, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
Did Eddie sound like a washed up drunk on the latest interview? yes. ;)

dude, when has he NOT...

(P. Shhh.: wolfie'sh great!)

Catfish
01-29-2004, 12:47 PM
I think he sounded like a washed up drunk on his last 4 albums.

ZahZoo
01-29-2004, 01:32 PM
No mention of Hagar... but yesterday on Majic 105 out of Little Rock mentioned Dave was tearing up Japan as a lead in to Yankee Rose.

diamondD
01-29-2004, 09:11 PM
That's because their program director follows these boards and we talk about it frequently! I used to work there a few years ago.

hitch1969©
01-29-2004, 09:29 PM
I'm telling you STUBBORN MULES™... This time next week, you're gonna be digging out your Van Hagar® albums to get in on the Sammy BandwagoN!!!

It's happening SUPER SUNDAY

You bet your ass!

BREASTS!!

=h69=

Sammy Who??
01-30-2004, 11:35 AM
yeah lighten up Lou!!

you need to get laid, even if you have to pay for it!

Gmoney
01-30-2004, 04:57 PM
VH will not be at the Super Bowl. The NFL does not help from Van Hagar!!

Terry
01-30-2004, 05:11 PM
Have heard one DJ mention it right before Christmas as if it were a done deal, then he admitted he got his info off the internet, then went on to play some classic Van Halen.

Sam and Dave touring together was semi-newsworthy; those were almost the last two you'd expect to see share a tour billing.

Van Hagar reuniting? The obvious, chicken-shit way for the ex-members of Sam Halen to get some media attention. So predicatable it goes beyond boring, just like their music.

ian_doherty
02-01-2004, 02:37 AM
Van Hagar is pure shit .

pete
02-01-2004, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by hitch1969©
I'm telling you STUBBORN MULES™... This time next week, you're gonna be digging out your Van Hagar® albums to get in on the Sammy BandwagoN!!!

It's happening SUPER SUNDAY

You bet your ass!

BREASTS!!

=h69=

obviously you have a close insider out there in Colorado.

Bob_R
02-04-2004, 04:30 PM
Yes I heard talk about it from the local classic rock station here. I guess it was Monday evening. :(

What a huge mistake Edward is making. I love him as a guitarist but that's it. I have zero respect for him as a human being. And not just because of a possible Hagar "reunion" he's just a bitter man.

And a public relations wizard!! :D :rolleyes:

hagar4pres
02-04-2004, 04:41 PM
i hope it is true the real van halen is hagar at least hagar can still carry a tune

Panamark
02-05-2004, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by hagar4pres
i hope it is true the real van halen is hagar at least hagar can still carry a tune

Dudes. Lets get this sorted. I fucken HATE Sammy Hagar in Van Halen. I hate his looks, his style, but most of all, I HATE HIS FUCKEN VOICE ! So Hagar can sing like he did 20 years ago? BIG FUCKEN DEAL ! I HATED HIS VOICE TWENTY YEARS
AGO TOO.

*So* If the argument here is that Sammy should be in Van Halen because his Voice has held up better, aint gonna wash with me. I cant stand his voice. As for dress sense, he looks like a 60 year old trying to wear 14 year olds surf wear ?

Im with you Lou, makes me sick in the stomach even contemplating this shit. However there is some light at the end of the Van Halen rainbow, this deal is rumoured to be a BOVII thing ? Perhaps the record companies will force the release of those Dave tracks ?? Hmmmmm ? Also, its very feasible that the brothers wll shaft Sammy again, (In the same way Dave was shafted on BOV1) If Van Halen try and play a few gigs with another replacement singer, and its less than well received. Maybe then we will get the real deal !!

Bring on Van Hagar, let it bomb. The sooner the better. Those dutch fuckers need to feel their asses getting fucked again.

Sammy Who??
02-05-2004, 11:29 AM

eat shit and die Linker. doesn't the cheddrocker have his own website. oh yeah it sucks!

this scum is obviously a regular at the links

if its not Norton it's someone who fucks him in the ass on a regualr basis. :p

EAST COAST
02-06-2004, 10:08 AM
I JUST WISH SAM WOULD GIVE RICARD SIMMONS HIS PANTS BACK, AND BETTE MIDLER HER VOICE BACK. COME TO THINK ABOUT IT SIMMONS MIDLER AND HAGAR LOOK LIKE TRIPLETS. BUT HEY THEY CAN CARRY A TUNE... WOW..... NOW THATS TALENT...... F.... HAGAR

BigBadBrian
02-06-2004, 07:32 PM

He can't carry his pajama-wearing ass around though. You think he's banged that bass chick of his?

EAST COAST
02-07-2004, 09:22 AM
no, he aint banged anyone. that fat midget got banged by his bass player mony mony mona... who is uglier... its gotta be a toss up..

Panamark
02-07-2004, 09:47 AM
Oh he's definately banging Mikey. They were chock up each other's cakeholes the entire Dave/Spam tour !

Little Texan
02-07-2004, 06:48 PM
The DJ on the local rock station here talked about the Van Hagar reunion as if it was a done deal the other day.

ELVIS
02-07-2004, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by hitch1969©
Lighten up,

Van Hagar rules.

Mix up a waborita and fire up a fat one. Let Sam and Ed rock the motherfuckinhouse!!!

BREASTS!!

=h69=

Get some fresh air dude!

:elvis:

Figs
07-12-2005, 03:24 PM
You know, that is one of the best posts I have ever read!

Roth on brother!!

who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?

Sarge's Little Helper
07-12-2005, 03:24 PM
You know, that is one of the best posts I have ever read!

Roth on brother!!

who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?

David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million