PDA

View Full Version : Eminem on Bush

McCarrens
10-23-2004, 01:24 AM
Source: http://drudgereport.com/flashrs.htm

EMINEM: 'BUSH LIKE A DOG CHASING ITS TAIL'
Fri Oct 22 2004 13:45:08 ET

Rapper Eminem bodyslams President Bush in the upcoming edition of ROLLING STONE, publishing sources tell the DRUDGE REPORT.

President Bush is "like dog chasing its tail," the Hollywood-bound Eminem tells the magazine, set to street during the first week of November.

RS: You get deep into your feelings about President Bush and Iraq on “Mosh.” Do you think the Iraq War was a mistake?

E: He’s been painted to be this hero and he’s got our troops over there dying for no reason. I haven’t heard an explanation yet that I can understand. Explain to us why we have troops over there dying.

RS: There is no good answer.

E: I think he started a mess. America is the best country there is, the best country to live in. But he’s f**kin’ that up and could run our country into the ground. He jumped the gun, and he f**ked up so bad he doesn’t know what to do right now. He’s in a tailspin, running around like a dog chasing its tail. And we got young people over there dyin’, kids in their teens, early twenties that should have futures ahead of them. And for what? It seems like a Vietnam 2. Bin Laden attacked us and we attacked Saddam. We ain’t heard from Saddam for ten years, but we go attack Saddam. Explain why that is. Give us some answers.

RS: Are you voting?

E: This is the first year I’ve registered to vote. And I’m gonna vote. Bush is definitely not my homie, but I’m still undecided. Kerry has been known to say some things that’s caught my attention, made a few statements I’ve liked, but I don’t know. Whatever my decision is, I would like to see Bush out of office. I don’t wanna see my little brother get drafted. He just turned eighteen. I don’t want to see him lose his life. People think their votes don’t count, but people need to get out and vote. Every motherf**kin’ vote counts.

Why the hell should I care what Eminem thinks about the war? Sure, he can rap (sometimes) but did he even gradfuate high school? Who is going on the record to diss the war next? Big Bird?
:rolleyes:

Satan
10-23-2004, 01:27 AM
Hell help me, I'm starting to respect that little wannabe bastard.

McCarrens
10-23-2004, 01:34 AM
"Hell help me."

???

Isn't that like me saying, "Home help me!"

What a strange choice of words.

ELVIS
10-23-2004, 01:38 AM
"Bush is definitely not my homie, but I’m still undecided."

McCarrens
10-23-2004, 01:41 AM
He hasn't decided yet, but then he goes on to say that we [America] need to get Bush out of office.

Who here actually believes that this idiot has even registered?

Satan
10-23-2004, 01:44 AM
He registered after he saw Puffy's "Vote or Die" ads.

McCarrens
10-23-2004, 01:49 AM
The "Vote or Die" scam is nothing more than a disguised DNV voter drive.

Satan
10-23-2004, 02:06 AM
Why do right wingers hate voter registration so much?

HELLVIS
10-23-2004, 03:12 AM
Voter registration is okay with me. However, I'm tired of hearing weak ass sons of bitches cry when they don't get their lazy asses out to vote. It just makes me want to bash their fucking non-voting teeth right the fuck in. Everyone should vote. Far too many have died for us to have that right. Hell, it's more than a right. It's a duty. Get all your asses out and vote. And if your man loses, shut the fuck up. No crying. No excuses. Deal with it. This is america, and for the next four years, like it or not, the man who wins IS YOUR PRESIDENT.

HELLVIS
10-23-2004, 03:16 AM
Oh, by the way, I'm an Ann Coulter lovin' right winger. Maybe not a republican, but a right winger just the same. Give me more guns, less taxes, less government, and more personal accountability. Goddamn!

JCOOK
10-23-2004, 03:34 AM
Please let me catch this little freak somewhere.... the best part of 8 mile was when the black dudes were kicking his ass.Fucking roy wanna be .

FAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGG

HELLVIS
10-23-2004, 03:43 AM
I'm Greg Brady
the real Greg Brady
Would all the other Greg Bradys please stand up, please stand up

HELLVIS
10-23-2004, 03:43 AM
M m m m m marsha Marsha Marsha!

HELLVIS
10-23-2004, 03:44 AM
Marsha Mathers

HELLVIS
10-23-2004, 03:45 AM
So Marsha, what's it like to have Dre up in the little white ass?

HELLVIS
10-23-2004, 03:45 AM
Oh shit, did I say that out loud?

ELVIS
10-23-2004, 04:23 AM
Some things are best left to the inner monolouge...;)

HELLVIS
10-23-2004, 04:26 AM
Sorry. I really am trying to work on my language.

VanJay011379
10-23-2004, 10:50 AM
Enima must have been on something during that interview anyway.

Check out a recent pic from vh1.com's home page. He looks like he aged 10 years in 1 year.

Satan
10-23-2004, 10:56 AM
Actually, he kinda resembles the aging Ron "Horshack" Palillo, as seen here in his "Celebrity Boxing" promo pic

http://www.nomoreaffleck.com/Resources/ronhoorshacka.jpeg

McCarrens
10-23-2004, 12:00 PM
This fool is nothing more than a 3rd rate Billy Idol, with his white hair and his constant scowling.

HELLVIS
10-23-2004, 02:15 PM
The Diamond One already did this video way back in the 80's, and without so much hateful content. Anyone seen JUST A GIGOLO ?

As usual, the hip hop/rap world has nothing new to contribute, and plenty to steal uh um borrow. Ha ha ha ha !!!!!

McCarrens
10-23-2004, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by HELLVIS
The Diamond One already did this video way back in the 80's, and without so much hateful content. Anyone seen JUST A GIGOLO ?

Good eye Hellvis, I never even thought of Em's new video being atake off on "Just a Gigolo". But now that you've pointed it out I can't help but notice it.

Dave should go karate chop that wannabe gangsta.

4moreyears
10-23-2004, 03:15 PM
I do not understand. Why because Eminem can make a rap album is his voice more important than anyone elses? What qualifies his opinion to be published in a magazine. Stick to your punk albums designed for 15 year olds.

JH

McCarrens
10-23-2004, 11:22 PM
How do you vote?

Because 4moreyears is one awesome motherfucker!

JCOOK
10-24-2004, 12:08 AM
When I want his opinion I'll ask for it. As for Billy Idol at least there was some substance.WHAT A FUCKING DOUCHE...Can anyone say vanilla ice

McCarrens
10-24-2004, 12:43 AM
I think Rob Van Winkle is much better than Eminem. Did anyone see the second season of Surreal Life?