PDA

View Full Version : Cher Issues Bush Warning At Disco...

McCarrens
10-23-2004, 02:29 PM
Source: http://drudgereport.com/dnccb.htm

CHER ISSUES BUSH WARNING AT DISCO

Only a couple hundred came out to see Cher Friday night at Miami Beach's CROBAR disco, but that did not stop the legendary diva from issuing an election warning against Republican control.

"There were supposed to be thousands of people here tonight. I'm not sure why that didn't happen, obviously the people putting on this thing were just not very good at it," an embarrassed Cher explained to the crowd.

"Alright, but you guys are here, that's right. When I was coming down the steps I though 'Oh s**t, well I'll just go out there and give it my best.'"

The MIAMI HERALD had reported thousands were expected to rally at the discotheque.

Cher warned moveon.org clubgoers to fight Bush, before "it's too late":

"All the gay guys, all my friends, all my gay friends, you guys you have got to vote, alright? Because it would only be a matter of time before you guys would be so screwed, I cannot tell you. Because, you know, the people, like, in the very right wing of this party, of these Republicans, the very very right wing, the Jerry Falwell element, if they get any more power, you guys are going to be living in some state by yourselves. So, I hate scare tactics, but I really believe that that's true."

"I think that as Bush will, if Bush gets elected, he will put in new Superior Court judges, and these guys are not going to want to see gay pride week."

Cher declared that Abraham Lincoln "looks like Kerry on a crappy day."

Political activist Rosie O'Donnell is set to witness on Saturday night in Ft Lauderdale. O'Donnell will speak on Bush and his policies in Iraq at hotspot CLUB OVATION.

Cher declared that Abraham Lincoln "looks like Kerry on a crappy day." I wonder if she knows that Linclon was a Republican and that it is the conservatives that care more about fair and equal civil rights than the libs?

DLR'sCock
10-23-2004, 02:45 PM
The original 3rd Party Republican Party of Lincoln is about 180 degrees from what it has mutated into over the years to todays Repuke Party. Although there are still some good ones in there.

McCarrens
10-23-2004, 03:09 PM
The exact same thing could also be said about the Dems.

4moreyears
10-23-2004, 03:18 PM
WOW, we better listen to Cher. She is real bright.

FORD
10-23-2004, 03:23 PM
At least Cher doesn't sign on to DLR message boards to suck Bush Jr's dick.

FORD
10-23-2004, 03:24 PM
And BTW, what was Matt Drudge doing in a gay disco watching a Cher concert?? ;)

4moreyears
10-23-2004, 03:32 PM

So wait a minute, let me make sure I understand you. It is OK to come here and trash Bush, but if someone has another opinion, he is sucking his dick.

I just want to make sure I understand the rules. I wonder if they have been set up by a 38 year old stupid mother fucker who has nothing better to do than post on a message board 18 times a day who should be a singer in a band. I am a Huge VH fan, been for a long time. But get a fucking life loser.

FORD
10-23-2004, 03:38 PM
You sign up on this board with THAT user name, and it makes your motives crystal clear.

So fuck off, Freeper trailer trash.

4moreyears
10-23-2004, 03:43 PM
Wait a minute I could hardly tell what your motives were until I read your Bush Cheney Stench of Failure that is attached to most of the threads which I see you post in. You are some hypocrite. But I guess since you have over 5000 posts in a DLR forum in 10 months you are qualified to tell everyone who to vote for.

FORD
10-23-2004, 03:54 PM
I didn't sign up at the board, one week before the god damned election with a name like "Kerryrules" or "nukebush" or anything like that.

BIG DIFFERENCE.

And I don't give a shit who you vote for. Just telling you that this is NOT a fucking GOP owned website. You want to praise the Republican party? Take it over to a Van Hagar site. Sammy loves that unelected criminal piece of shit.

4moreyears
10-23-2004, 04:02 PM
BIG DIFFERENCE.

Really??? I would like to know what it is.

Just an FYI, I did have a user ID but I have not been here in a while, and I could not remember it. I was motivated to sign up the way I did because of the way this forum has now politicized itself, and how people like you are not showing both sides. Your criticiam of Bush makes Kerry out to be a hero. He has not accomplished anything in 20 years in the senate, and has missed more votes than almost any senator in the last two years. BTW I thought I heard him talking about the need to disarm Saddam Hussain. Funny you are not talking about that in all your anti Bush/WMD threads.

If you do not beleive me watch the video on this site!!! (http://www.kerryoniraq.com)

And I don't give a shit who you vote for. Just telling you that this is NOT a fucking GOP owned website. You want to praise the Republican party? Take it over to a Van Hagar site. Sammy loves that unelected criminal piece of shit.

I know it is a David Lee Roth/VH site. But When you (since you are a moderator I will assume you have some responsibility here) politicize this site you have to expect there to b another opinion.

fanofdave
10-23-2004, 04:06 PM
attention "fourmoreyears"

ignore FORD. he's just pissed that
monica lewinsky made it under the
oval office desk before he did.

this announcement brought to you by
JOHN KERRY BEER....smells like shit,
nobody is buying it, and it should be
off the market by the end of next week.

FORD
10-23-2004, 04:26 PM
Ah, yet ANOTHER stupid pussy hiding behind a dumb ass alias.....

What's the matter, fanofvillagepeople, did you forget your "no DLR content" lines?

4moreyears
10-23-2004, 04:32 PM
Who is the dumb ass??? I am I the one with over 5000 posts in 10 months on a message board where the main topic is who should be the singer in a band,. the band which has not really done anything in 5 years, and their best years were 20 years ago. Oh wait that is not me. Never mind.

JH

Cathedral
10-23-2004, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by FORD

WoW, that was a pretty harsh statement to apply to repulican Roth fans.
You pointed out that this isn't a site owned by the GOP, but i guess that means that everything you have spewed since day one is acceptable, because why?

To the average guy you come across as though the site is run by the DNC, so why get so angry and insulting over someone's opinion?

Who are you to determine who has a right to register here or not?

Man, you owe the people here who think differently than you an apology because of that comment.

Remember, you have no more rights here than any other person with an opinion, so stop judging people like that.

We'll not even go into the other issues of self empowerment that you engage in at will.

What i'm trying to say is that the closer we get to this election, the harder i find it to respect your opinion. But i will respect you, Ford, it is your right to think wht you want, ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE NO MATTER THEIR OPINION.

4moreyears
10-23-2004, 06:02 PM
This guy showed my his true colors in response to my first post. What a total fucking jag off. A real Dick.

BigBadBrian
10-23-2004, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
So wait a minute, let me make sure I understand you. It is OK to come here and trash Bush, but if someone has another opinion, he is sucking his dick.

I just want to make sure I understand the rules. I wonder if they have been set up by a 38 year old stupid mother fucker who has nothing better to do than post on a message board 18 times a day who should be a singer in a band. I am a Huge VH fan, been for a long time. But get a fucking life loser.

Well said. Welcome. :gulp:

McCarrens
10-23-2004, 11:14 PM
And I don't give a shit who you vote for.

Yet another one of Ford's HUGE lies.

McCarrens
10-23-2004, 11:17 PM
4more years, welcome to the Army. Your presence here is just another sign that more and more people are starting to see through the thin layer of shit that frosts Ford's lies.

Ford, everyone knows you are a bitch, why don't you just come out and admit it?

fanofdave
10-24-2004, 07:47 AM
FORD = Fan Of Republican Democracy

we'll count on your vote for Bush next Tuesday.

your little act fools no one.

JCOOK
10-24-2004, 08:41 AM
Thank GOD for Cher a voice of reason in these troubled times..

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

ELVIS
10-24-2004, 08:56 AM
Real classsy, FORD...:rolleyes:

4moreyears
10-24-2004, 09:46 AM
While we are at it, lets not stop with Cher. Lets not forget Sean Penn, Alec Baldwin, Michael Moore, Rossie O'Donnell, Roseanne, Bruce Springsteen, Susan Saranden, Eddie Vedder, Martil Sheen, Barbara Striesand, and Dave Matthews. What a joke that all these people think that because they are entertainers that they are smart that they can think for the rest of us. Funny thing is they don't face hardly any of the problems average Americans face. With all they money that these people have they don't know what it is like to not have healrh care, or enough money to pay their bills. Quite frankly I don't even like it when someone on the Republican side voices their opinion. Thankfully that does not happen to often.

Perfect example Roseanne came to Utah with Michael Moore. I saw what see was telling the college students. It was sickning. She said that if they voted for George Bush they would get drafted and sent to a war. If they were lucky enough to come back they would be faced with million dollar 2 bedroom houses and forced to work minimum wage jobs. That is what she said verbatim. It is disgusting that she is using her fame to scare kids with lies to vote against Bush.

For pople that can see the issues, Republican or Democrat, they do not need a celeberty to tell them who to vote for.

lms2
10-24-2004, 09:50 AM
I do not have a problem with celebrities speaking their minds on a subject they care about...providing they have a mind to speak of. Cher does not qualify.

FORD
10-24-2004, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by lms2
I do not have a problem with celebrities speaking their minds on a subject they care about...providing they have a mind to speak of. Cher does not qualify.

Neither do Toby Keith, Ron Silver, Ted Nugent, Ed Koch or Zell OR Dennis Miller.

But I'll bet our republican Busheep friends don't mind those celebrities talking.

4moreyears
10-24-2004, 11:37 AM
Zell Miller

Bad Example!!!

He is not a celebrity, he is a Democrat Senator. I think he qualifies as having an opinion. Just as any politician that campaigns for any candidate that he/she supports. He just supports the candidate from the opposite party.

JH

BTW Toby Keith is a democrat. (http://http://www.startribune.com/stories/457/5004694.html)

ELVIS
10-24-2004, 01:13 PM
Ted Nugent knows what he's talking about...

HELLVIS
10-24-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by lms2

I'm with you. I just wish all these celebs would do that crap on their own time, not during concerts and other events that the rest of us normal, hard working people buy over priced tickets to attend. When I go to a show I'm the boss, not Bruce. I'm paying you to sing, so drop the rhetoric and sing. This goes for you too Toby Keith. If they have a political song, fine, sing away. If you want to tell me how to vote, come talk to me after the show.:D

HELLVIS
10-24-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Ted Nugent knows what he's talking about...

Ted, for the most part, does it right. He sings ( okay screams ) on stage, and takes the time to go on speaking engagements to do his politics. He will also gladly step aside with you and talk one on one. I can vouch for that personally.

Lqskdiver
10-25-2004, 11:21 PM

First off, I don't think CHER sucks dick...period.

Second where does that leave the relationship between you and DLR'sCock.

And third, this thread fucking blows! You should close this one and leave mine open!

JCOOK
10-25-2004, 11:29 PM
How dare anyone on this site use the follwing words: fag ****** gook chink kike homo pillowbiter retard if you do Hitl..... Ford will not tolerate you no matter the context.

FORD
10-25-2004, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Lqskdiver
First off, I don't think CHER sucks dick...period.

Second where does that leave the relationship between you and DLR'sCock.

And third, this thread fucking blows! You should close this one and leave mine open!

Actually, you're right. I'd forgotten that this thread had descended into a sewer of self congratulating Busheepshit.

Cher's statements deserve a clean thread, I guess. Especially after the racist shit that got added in after your post.

Consider your request done ;)