PDA

View Full Version : Fuck All The Spin....

Cathedral
10-23-2004, 04:45 PM
I don't give a damn about stickied news articles written with bias to one side or another anymore.
If you want to know tha facts of how John Kerry has voted against everything but Taxing and Spending in his history as a Senator, go to the source.
No spin, just the facts, mamm...............

And believe me, he has voted against the Liberal citizens as well, the truth cannot be denied, unless you are a sheep who only listens to what you are told, which most are.

DON'T LET IGNORANCE PUT YOUR CHILDRENS CHILDREN AT RISK!

Educate yourselves before Election Day...

Senate Votes (http://www.senate.gov/pagelayout/legislative/a_three_sections_with_teasers/votes.htm)

Cathedral
10-24-2004, 12:06 AM
Just the facts, Mamm. Read It, Learn It, Know It, Live It...

The mind is a terrible thing to waste.

McCarrens
10-24-2004, 12:50 AM
Liberals do noting but waste their minds and my time, what with their constant bitching and whining.

Cathedral
10-24-2004, 06:54 PM
I just want to know how many people have actually looked at Kerry's record instead of just letting the media do the thinking for them?

I did what Ally did when i was up against Kerry Supporters. I asked them why they were voting for Kerry and not one could answer the question asked.
They went on about how they hated the "moron", or "idiot", but could not site one reason, or issue that Kerry stands for other than "He isn't Bush".

I'm sorry, that is the epitomy of fucking stupid and those people have no business choosing the leader of this country.

Why am i voting for Bush?
Because his policies work, His course is clear, He came through when the country needed him and delivered, The economy is bouncing back after 9-11 (You know, the thing that cost us 1.6 Million jobs and hundreds of billions of dollars economically. the reason Liberals never site when hanging the losses on his head)
Because he represents a majority of the morals i hold dear, and because, though he is not perfect, he never turned his back on his fellow soldiers while they were still dying in Vietnam.
And lastly, because Kerry is proud of his record, a record that has stuck it to the very people he all of a sudden says he supports.

The list goes on, but it's time for my steak dinner that i can now afford because the economy is improving.

I vote on real issues, not partisan political hatred that is aimed at the wrong man anyway.
We are divided because the Democrats wanted it that way, because they are mere opportunists who hold no moral value that i can respect.

They kill babies, they support gay marriage, they are on the verge of bible burning and persecution of any man who claims the Lord Jesus Christ died for their sins.

Oh yeah, you better believe i'm voting for George W. Bush, and if you really give a damn about this country and your fellow man and woman, you will too.

manwiththedogs
10-24-2004, 07:00 PM
TY Cathedral, that was.....enlightening.