PDA

View Full Version : Best Gameboy Advance Games?

dtuna
01-28-2004, 10:05 PM
What are some of the best games for the Gameboy Advance?

So far, I've had a great time playing F-Zero, Metroid Fusion, Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World, Tetris World, and Golden Sun.

Any others anyone's tried and liked?

I've got the SP, and it's a wicked little machine. Use it all the time, especially on public transit.

alexpgrimes
01-28-2004, 10:19 PM
I like donkeykong country. It's pretty cool.

lionsfan
01-28-2004, 10:28 PM
I used to have one. I only had two games for it, though: Baseball Advance and Doom.

Doom is definitely worth picking up. :D

High Life Man
01-29-2004, 11:44 AM
I need to buy one of these.

Maybe I can find one used on EBay.

Ally_Kat
01-29-2004, 12:44 PM
I always see people on the train playing these. But, the only games I like to play are like tetris and Super Mario World.

dtuna
02-01-2004, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by alexpgrimes
I like donkeykong country. It's pretty cool.

Yeah, that would be a good one. Used to play it on SNES all the time, if it's the same game.

dtuna
02-01-2004, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by lionsfan
... Doom is definitely worth picking up. :D

Yeah, that's one I've been planning on getting, for sure. Used to play it on SNES too.

It's funny, some people think the whole re-issuing games on the GBA SP is cheap, but I really like it. It's fun to play through the old classics and have a bit of a nostalgic memory-lane trip.

Kind of blows your mind to think that you're carrying around the big blockbuster, forefront-of-technology console games of 10 years ago in your hip pocket.

Cathedral
02-02-2004, 01:08 AM
Free games are the best!

I got one for my daughter for Christmas but haven't played it.
I'm not a video game fan, however i am addicted to simulators. Driving, Flying, Boating etc.

Bob_R
02-03-2004, 12:40 PM
I know my son loves backyard football and backyard hockey. We will be getting him backyard baseball shortly.

He has many others that I can't even keep track of 'em anymore!