PDA

View Full Version : Voted for Bush!

TongueNGroove
10-24-2004, 01:22 AM
Well I got to the polls today just as they opened at 10:00AM for early voting. And even getting there as soon as they opened I still had to stand in line for 2 hours.

My state is setting records for early voting this year. I thought that must be a bad sign since I assumed most people were pissed at Bush and decided to get out and vote this time. However, as I stood in line and got to know the people around me, I soon realized that everyone was voting for Bush.

People aren't voting like mad because they hate Bush, they are voting because they are scared to death of Kerry getting in office.

So in my state atleast, it looks like Bush will win by a landslide. NOt only because of the people I talked to in line, but because everyone I know is voting for Bush and I constanly see Bush signs and bumper stickers all over the place. I don't see hardly any Kerry at all.

Viva La Bush!

FORD
10-24-2004, 03:40 AM
Busheep in Nashville?

Who woulda thunk it?

JCOOK
10-24-2004, 03:53 AM
Someone get the gentleman from the republic of Cscadia his medicine

FORD
10-24-2004, 10:56 AM
I had my medicine last night. Don't you read my Beercyclopedia thread?

fanofdave
10-24-2004, 11:00 AM
FORD = Fantasies Of Republican Democracy

BUSH 2004

I'm FORD, and I approve this message

McCarrens
10-24-2004, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Busheep in Nashville?

Who woulda thunk it?

Just like every other liberal, you look down at places that have different cultures and thought-processes compared to where you are from.

Cathedral
10-24-2004, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by TongueNGroove
Well I got to the polls today just as they opened at 10:00AM for early voting. And even getting there as soon as they opened I still had to stand in line for 2 hours.

My state is setting records for early voting this year. I thought that must be a bad sign since I assumed most people were pissed at Bush and decided to get out and vote this time. However, as I stood in line and got to know the people around me, I soon realized that everyone was voting for Bush.

People aren't voting like mad because they hate Bush, they are voting because they are scared to death of Kerry getting in office.

So in my state atleast, it looks like Bush will win by a landslide. NOt only because of the people I talked to in line, but because everyone I know is voting for Bush and I constanly see Bush signs and bumper stickers all over the place. I don't see hardly any Kerry at all.

Viva La Bush!

Good for you, Thank you for doing the right thing. The people who don't die from Kerry's lack of offensive actions won't thank you, because they won't know they could have been dead.

Kerry will not win Ohio, that's a promise, a prediction, and my answered prayer.

Warham
10-24-2004, 06:45 PM
Glad to hear it. Bush will win by a landslide in many, many more states no matter how Terry McAwful spins it.

FORD
10-24-2004, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Glad to hear it. Bush will win by a landslide in many, many more states no matter how Terry McAwful spins it.

Keep dreaming :)

HELLVIS
10-24-2004, 10:21 PM
You're a good man. You did the right thing. I will soon.