PDA

View Full Version : Right wingers begin to show their true colors with threatening e mails

FORD
10-24-2004, 03:44 PM
Several people have forwarded this e - mail to me.......

"You fuckin yellow coward.

You lousy anti-American piece of shit, you fuckin faggot

You get one step out of line on election day or after and we will meet
you face to face cocksuckin traitor!

You will lose. Stay home and keep your mouth shut"

Source of the e-mail is "frank hughes" ussamerica@fastmail.fm

Anybody know this traitorous Nazi?

And does Frank think this pathetic display of wannabe Brownshirtism is going to keep me home on November 2? Or keep me silent if the BCE tries another election fraud?

BRING IT ON, BITCH!

FORD
10-24-2004, 03:46 PM
Here's another example of Frankie's genius.....

Subject: ATMAN? From DU?
Date: October 24, 2004 12:18:14 PM EDT
To: rob@(sorryspammers).com

DO NOT PROMOTE OR TAKE PART IN CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE WHEN YOU LOSE ON 11/2!

YOU ARE A FAGGOT, YELLOW COWARD TRAITOR AND AN ENEMY OF aMERICA.

YO WILL BE MET BY OVERWHELMING FORCE.

Is this a good time to post the Sieg Oil pic?

ELVIS
10-24-2004, 03:53 PM
Share with us something you told them...

FORD
10-24-2004, 04:05 PM
I just told him that in an honest election, Junior cannot possibly win, and "have a nice day" :)

DLR'sCock
10-24-2004, 04:09 PM
Sounds about correct for the mentality....

4moreyears
10-24-2004, 04:36 PM
Although unlike you, I feel everyone is entitled to their opinion. I do not support people sending threats to people based on their political views. Although it is fun to debate and provoke thoughts of people on the opposite side getting offensive is un-called for. But remember people who live in glass houses should not throw stones. You can't complain when you do the same thing.
At least Cher doesn't sign on to DLR message boards to suck Bush Jr's dick. So as far as I am concerned you have it coming.

I just told him that in an honest election, Junior cannot possibly win, and "have a nice day"

Just another way we can expect that the Dem's will be crying on Nov.
3rd. According to this statement if Bush wins the election is rigged. God forbid if the majority of people in enough states feel safer with a president who will fight terror, as opposed to someone who needs the approval of France to go to war. (Hey I think France was one of the Countries who was doing business with Saddam. Funny they did not support us.)

The Deomocrats will never admit is but four things they claim are GWB's fault are totally baseless.

1, The Economy is W's Fault. It is well documented that the Economy was going down prior to President Bush coming into office.

2, Out Sourcing of Jobs are Bushes Fault. Click here for details on a previous post I made. (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12157)

3, That John Kerry is better suited to defend out country because he was in Vietnam. John Kerry has a Senate record against funding most defense programs. He even voted to send our troops to war voted not to fund their efforts. Then he has the balls to blame the white house that the soldiers in Iraq do not have the proper equiptment to fight the war.

4, That it is only Bush's fault that we went to War based on WMD. If you click here you can watch a 12 minute video where John Kerry talks about supporting the President because of the WMD's in Iraq. (http://www.kerryoniraq.com.)

JH

McCarrens
10-24-2004, 05:16 PM
Why are you the only person on the Army to ever get emails like this?

Oh, yeah, I remember, it is because the BCE is "on to you."

FORD
10-24-2004, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by McCarrens
Why are you the only person on the Army to ever get emails like this?

Oh, yeah, I remember, it is because the BCE is "on to you."

I doubt the mentally deranged shithead who wrote these e-mails hangs out on this board. He seems more likely to target dedicated Democratic sites such as Democratic Underground.

As for the BCE, their days are numbered, and they know it. And that will probably make them desperate.

4moreyears
10-24-2004, 06:00 PM
I doubt the mentally deranged shithead who wrote these e-mails hangs out on this board.

That is not proof that the person did not come from here. Afterall you found this place there is proof that mentally deranged people post here.

JH

Viking
10-24-2004, 06:11 PM
BWAH-HAHAHAHAHA......that's funny......:D

McCarrens
10-24-2004, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by FORD
I doubt the mentally deranged shithead who wrote these e-mails hangs out on this board.

I was not trying to imply that someone on this board wrote the email to you.

I was trying to say that you wrote that email and sent it to yourself via a false email account.

For man who posts under several different personas -- Satan, Ford, Jesus -- it is not so hard to believe.

Rikk
10-24-2004, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by McCarrens
I was not trying to imply that someone on this board wrote the email to you.

I was trying to say that you wrote that email and sent it to yourself via a false email account.

For man who posts under several different personas -- Satan, Ford, Jesus -- it is not so hard to believe.

Generally, I try to stay out of this crap. But give me a fucking break! FORD didn't make that shit up. FORD has a few enemies, and I highly doubt he needs to make up e-mails in order to put a post together. Frankly, I think it's scary that some idiot in the name of "freedom" is trying to scare FORD into not exercising his. What in the hell happened to democracy?

I know a few people who are outspoken about getting Bush out of office on November 2 and have been fucking threatened because of it. I've even heard the argument that it's okay because America is not technically a democracy.

So why vote then? The bottom line is that Bush didn't even win by a popular vote last time. But I guess that doesn't matter, right? Well, sure. The rules are not popular vote...no problem. But don't talk about an overwhelming majority. And if more than half the country doesn't want Bush, accept it. Don't fucking threaten the "liberals" (love that tag). It's called democracy. And the thing is, if you end up crying on November 2 because your murderering Texan and his rich friends no longer have power and your money, you can at least take solace in the fact that those citizens represented by the majority of America's electoral points disagree with you.

Cathedral
10-24-2004, 07:01 PM
Ford, since that e-mail was sent to you, I don't see the problem.

I don't agree with the anger in it, but the point seems to fit the recipiant.

FORD
10-24-2004, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Ford, since that e-mail was sent to you, I don't see the problem.

I don't agree with the anger in it, but the point seems to fit the recipiant.

So you're saying it's perfectly acceptable to threaten someone's life for the "crime" of voting, or speaking out about the theft of an election?

And the mail wasn't sent "to me", it was sent to several people.

4moreyears
10-24-2004, 09:08 PM
So you're saying it's perfectly acceptable to threaten someone's life for the "crime" of voting, or speaking out about the theft of an election?

Not acceptable to threaten your life, just as it is not acceptable to say I was sucking Bush's dick because I support him. I do not feel sorry for you. You are a dick.

Big Train
10-24-2004, 09:25 PM
Look, it's not cool, but let's not get all panty waisted about this either.

As far as "deranged" right wingers, there certainly are a few, but let's not paint too broad a stroke here. IF we did, I would have to say something about liberals who think it is ok to take shots at, storm into and chain themselves to, hack websites of, or steal from Republican party headquarters.

FORD
10-24-2004, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
Look, it's not cool, but let's not get all panty waisted about this either.

As far as "deranged" right wingers, there certainly are a few, but let's not paint too broad a stroke here. IF we did, I would have to say something about liberals who think it is ok to take shots at, storm into and chain themselves to, hack websites of, or steal from Republican party headquarters.

Except most of those incidents were staged by Republicans. Funny how they never had any eyewitnesses.

Lqskdiver
10-25-2004, 01:07 AM
au contraire!

What this CLEARLY show's is that, by your own logic, this your version of Parlock. In other words, it's a liberal masking as a Republican, so they can stir up shit and smear our good name!

How you like them apples!

FORD
10-25-2004, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by Lqskdiver
au contraire!

What this CLEARLY show's is that, by your own logic, this your version of Parlock. In other words, it's a liberal masking as a Republican, so they can stir up shit and smear our good name!

How you like them apples!

Nah, if I was going to Parlock such an operation, I would have made up some elaborate header info for the e-mails like the mail server "mail.georgewbush.com" and some other things pointing it to a BCE/RNC source.

This shit, on the other hand was far too mindless to make up.

wraytw
10-25-2004, 02:30 AM
I wouldn't doubt that you made it all up yourself, FORD.

Big Train
10-25-2004, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Except most of those incidents were staged by Republicans. Funny how they never had any eyewitnesses.

Right...neither do you have any to say that they were Republicans. Touche Ford...it's your ideal scenario...no evidence, just accusations, a baseless theory..

Sgt Schultz
10-25-2004, 09:48 AM
It's obvious these e-mails were some lame attempt by a Democrat to elicit the exact response FORD gave. Anyone can fake an email address "from". Lame lame lame.

FORD
10-25-2004, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
It's obvious these e-mails were some lame attempt by a Democrat to elicit the exact response FORD gave. Anyone can fake an email address "from". Lame lame lame.

Actually, the guy's web host got so many "abuse" complaints that they cut off his internet access. Hopefully, the FBI will be visiting him soon.