PDA

View Full Version : Thanks To My Good Frien The Facist From The Republic Of Cascadia

JCOOK
10-25-2004, 12:00 AM
Thank you so much Ford.Your ideas of freedom of speech are fascinating.As long as it serves your fucking purpose ANYTHING GOES,any voice of descent you want to lock down FUCKING HITLER

BAN ME MOTHERFUCKER! I DARE YOU PUSSY every one here is not afraid of you:mad:

FORD
10-25-2004, 12:08 AM
I can't ban anybody. However, I can close racist threads. And will.

McCarrens
10-25-2004, 12:08 AM
I support JCook. Everyone here is sick of you and all your shit Ford.

FORD
10-25-2004, 12:13 AM
No racism is Sarge's policy, not mine. But I happen to agree with it.

Go back to Stormfront.com if you have a problem with that, you redneck Alabama fuckstain.

McCarrens
10-25-2004, 12:14 AM
Why do you think I'm from Alabama?

JCOOK
10-25-2004, 12:17 AM
Ford you have called the president of the united states everything but the antichrist... you have alleged that republicans not only intimidated voters but actually kept blacks and others from voting.... yet you have NEVER shown one shread of proof.! ASSHOLE

McCarrens
10-25-2004, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by JCOOK
Ford you have called the president of the united states everything but the antichrist... you have alleged that republicans not only intimidated voters but actually kept blacks and others from voting.... yet you have NEVER shown one shread of proof.! ASSHOLE

People here having been saying stff like that years. I'm beginning to think that Ford's life is so empty that he likes all the negative attention he gets on this site.

FORD
10-25-2004, 12:24 AM
You guys really need to turn off FAUX News and read a book. I suggest you start with this one....

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0452283914.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
The Best Democracy Money Can Buy: The Truth About Corporate Cons, Globalization and High-Finance Fraudsters
by Greg Palast

Order it here (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0452283914/qid=1098678112/sr=2-1/ref=pd_ka_b_2_1/002-4522144-7138421)

He goes into great deal about the Florida election fraud.

McCarrens
10-25-2004, 12:27 AM
Do you make money when people buy that shit?

Is that why you are constantly trying to huch that shit off on us?

If you do and you are, than I think you are in violation of the site's posting rules and should have your account banned.

FORD
10-25-2004, 12:35 AM
I have nothing to sell. If you don't want to buy it, check it out at the library.

They DO have libraries in Tuscaloosa, right?

JCOOK
10-25-2004, 12:36 AM
Ford can't help himself he is a fascist fucking nazi, he posts shit that can't be backed up by true facts and GOD forbid you disagree

McCarrens
10-25-2004, 12:38 AM
Again, why do you think I'm in Alabama?

FORD
10-25-2004, 12:51 AM
IP's don't lie.

McCarrens
10-25-2004, 12:52 AM
Good detective work.

Now, why don't you like my state?

Lqskdiver
10-25-2004, 12:58 AM
Guys, it's called Freedom of Speech, and even FORD is protected by it. Of course, you have been known to over exercise your powers as a mod, Dave, so you can't claim innocence either...non racist threads excluded.

Lqskdiver
10-25-2004, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by McCarrens
Good detective work.

I think it's because it reminds him of the DEMOCRATIC South and their slave owning days. ;)

FORD
10-25-2004, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by McCarrens
Good detective work.

Actually, I've never been there. But as much as I hate stereotypes, you gotta admit that a lot of ignorance has come out of that part of the world, and a lot of hateful shit. Not saying you're a direct participant at all, but you seem to share their blind devotion to that incompetent criminal liar who is occupying the White House.

scorpioboy33
10-25-2004, 01:06 AM
Racism SUCK plain and simple....ANYONE spouting RACIST shit should be banned!

McCarrens
10-25-2004, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Actually, I've never been there. But as much as I hate stereotypes, you gotta admit that a lot of ignorance has come out of that part of the world, and a lot of hateful shit. Not saying you're a direct participant at all, but you seem to share their blind devotion to that incompetent criminal liar who is occupying the White House.

Alabama, just like any other place, has its problems, and is working very hard to fix them.

But it is still agreat place to live and work (as long as it doesn't get to hot here in the summertime).

FORD
10-25-2004, 01:15 AM
Which is why I haven't been down there yet. Heat I can handle, but the humidity factor is another story. Give me 105 degrees in the Arizona desert over 90 degrees in the Gulf anytime.

scorpioboy33
10-25-2004, 01:18 AM
Only place in the south I ever been is Florida...didn't see to much racism...and I won't judge any other place down there as racist until I seen it myself..beside chicks from the south are hot!!!....
Im sure that racist pig strom thurman isn't the norm. :)

scorpioboy33
10-25-2004, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by scorpioboy33
Only place in the south I ever been is Florida...didn't see to much racism...and I won't judge any other place down there as racist until I seen it myself..beside chicks from the south are hot!!!....
Im sure that racist pig strom thurmand isn't the norm. :)

JCOOK
10-25-2004, 01:22 AM
Ford you speak of libraries...Libraries are full of FREE SPEECH whether you like it or not. People like me will NEVER stop speaking freely agree or not.

ELVIS
10-25-2004, 01:25 AM
It gets 110 here with 1000000% humidity...

scorpioboy33
10-25-2004, 01:40 AM
man to be honest..I wish the weather here was a little southernish...minus the hurricanes :)

McCarrens
10-25-2004, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by scorpioboy33
Im sure that racist pig strom thurman isn't the norm. :)

Rasicm is still bad in Alabama, just as is everywhere else. It does bother me many people believe that every (white) person in this state is a member of the clan, has few teeth and can't read. That's only half of us (joking, joking)

And E, I've spent a lot of time in the Big Easy, and I think you rstate may be a little warmer and much more humid than 'Bama. And your population of insects down their puts ours to shame. I guess it's all that "bayou breedin'"?

And speaking of breeding, well, I love DLR but he did get it wrong once (and even that was a cover): He said he the best girls in thew world were in California, well I've been all over the world -- lots of eastern and southern Europe, S. America, Africa, most US states -- and there are a lot of pretty girls out there. But the best ones live and breath here in the "Heart of Dixie."

JCOOK
10-25-2004, 02:13 AM
Good night Ford....care to tell me what I can dream......

scorpioboy33
10-25-2004, 02:24 AM
OK let me query you this....my friends wife (hotty) anyways...she's always said racist shit...like ****** this ..and blackie that..and pakie etc.....anyways...she just got a confed. flag tattooed on her back...is the confederate flag...stand for racism..or kkk or something

JCOOK
10-25-2004, 02:47 AM
It's her fucking choice we do have the freedom to assilimate right Ford

JCOOK
10-25-2004, 07:16 AM
Nighty Night you little mental patient you

diamondD
10-25-2004, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by FORD
No racism is Sarge's policy, not mine. But I happen to agree with it.

Go back to Stormfront.com if you have a problem with that, you redneck Alabama fuckstain.

You probably shouldn't talk about what board policy is to back yourself up when you violate another board policy at will, the one that says no censorship of threads.

Isn't your Southern stereotyping another form of sterotypical racism? Funny how the south's good enough to produce your favorite president, but everyone else is ignorant.

There's a reason the last 4 terms (and the upcoming 5th) are from the same 2 states. When's the last time there was a prominant politician from your area that made a national impact?

Guitar Shark
10-25-2004, 11:53 AM
*crickets*

ODShowtime
10-25-2004, 12:04 PM
bunch of bums over there