PDA

View Full Version : Lindros with concussion number 81...

POJO_Risin
01-29-2004, 02:10 AM
I can't wait to see this fucking guy when he's 40...

he'll make Muhammed Ali look like fucking Tom Cruise...

jesus christ...didn't he just pass the Aikman number of 7?...

it's his fucking 8th concussion...and the Rangers are hoping he can be back by...the weekend...

give me a break...you gotta love sports...;)

Full Bug
01-29-2004, 09:25 AM
He should pack it in pronto, if he doesnt it will look good on him if he ends up like Ali......

Bob_R
01-29-2004, 12:21 PM
Yeah, I saw that hit on the news last night. And then right after the ensuing face-off Lindros went after him and they fought.

One things for certain he'll end his career, whenever that may be, as a Ranger. I don't think anyone would want to pick him up. Any shift can be his last.

ALinChainz
01-29-2004, 01:11 PM
Any shot at prolonging his career with have be at a big paycut for him. I'm surprised he lasted this long considering his brother made it through what, 2 seasons (not positive on that) before having his beel rung one too many times and retiring.

Va Beach VH Fan
01-31-2004, 09:36 AM
I have a feeling this might be it for him....

I still remember the shot that Kasparaitis gave him for concussion #6 or #7....

Kaspar's a great hitter... Can't play defense worth a fuck, but boy can he hit.... :D

POJO_Risin
01-31-2004, 04:19 PM
Va...I think it was concussion #6...lmfao...I think he's on 7 or 8 now...as we speak...

If this isn't it for Lindros...then the NHL should step in...

POJO_Risin
01-31-2004, 04:22 PM
I've never not liked Lindros as a player...size like Lemieux...but a much more physical player...

ultimately though...playing the position that he does...and getting licks in...like he does...he's bound to wear a target...not to mention the fact that a lot of players have stated their disgust for you the Lindros clan carries themselves (with the exception of Brett...who took a couple of brainscrambles himself...before rightly calling it a career)...

It's to bad his dad gave them shitty sculls...cause Lindros coulda been a contenda...;)

Gmoney
02-01-2004, 10:16 AM
Is brain is so jumbled, he probably does not remember the first 7 concussions!!!