PDA

View Full Version : Rick Majerus to resign at the end of this season...

POJO_Risin
01-29-2004, 02:14 AM
LMFAO...

this guy I guess just up and stopped coaching the other night...they were losing to airforce...who's center is 4'1" tall...

they were getting stomped...and he just sat his fat ass down...and didn't say or do another thing until the end of the game...then to a hiatus...because he wasn't feeling well...heart ailments...which you have to believe...since the guy weighs 932 pounds...

a good coach...but a nutball...

High Life Man
01-29-2004, 11:47 AM
He's a great coach that gets the most out of his kids on the court and in the classroom.

Being a Milwaukee boy, I'm a bit biased. Majerus and McGuire are the ONLY good things that came out of Marquette. And Marquette fucked Majerus over (the reason why he nearly took the Wisconsin job before Bo Ryan did).

I hope he can come back home, get healthly and get back into coaching. I'd love to see him on the sideline as an assistant in Madison in a year or so.

Get better Coach!

DLR7884
01-29-2004, 01:00 PM
Nah, he'll just join Digger and Vitale in the ESPN studio.

DLR7884
I wonder if he'll continue to live in a hotel?????

Va Beach VH Fan
01-31-2004, 09:34 AM
Gotta give him props for recognizing that he was on thin ice with his condition.... He was up to 370 pounds....

But yeah, I agree with 7884, he should fit in just fine with ESPN... He's a funny mofo....

POJO_Risin
01-31-2004, 04:15 PM
He worked NBA games and the NBA draft during one of his hiatus'....

I remember the year the Cavs drafted Andre Miller...he was working the floor for ESPN...

POJO_Risin
01-31-2004, 04:17 PM
Well...I'd give him props if he'd have figured out after the first time...but this is what...the fourth or fifth time he's had to step aside...and this time for good?...

I don't see him coaching again...he's got a personality similar to Vitale...Packer...and will more than likely be pushing them for a job soon...

Va Beach VH Fan
02-01-2004, 12:11 PM
OK, Dickie V....

But Packer ???

That fucker is more irritating than anything else....

Yeah, I'm sure a lot of people will say that about Vitale as well... :D