PDA

View Full Version : CHER Loses Fag Fanbase!!

Lqskdiver
10-25-2004, 10:31 PM
XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX SAT OCT 23, 2004 13:02:38 ET XXXXX

CHER ISSUES BUSH WARNING AT DISCO

**Exclusive**

Only a couple hundred came out to see Cher Friday night at Miami Beach's CROBAR disco, but that did not stop the legendary diva from issuing an election warning against Republican control.

"There were supposed to be thousands of people here tonight. I'm not sure why that didn't happen, obviously the people putting on this thing were just not very good at it," an embarrassed Cher explained to the crowd.

"Alright, but you guys are here, that's right. When I was coming down the steps I though 'Oh s**t, well I'll just go out there and give it my best.'"

The MIAMI HERALD had reported thousands were expected to rally at the discotheque.

MORE

Cher warned moveon.org clubgoers to fight Bush, before "it's too late":

"All the gay guys, all my friends, all my gay friends, you guys you have got to vote, alright? Because it would only be a matter of time before you guys would be so screwed, I cannot tell you. Because, you know, the people, like, in the very right wing of this party, of these Republicans, the very very right wing, the Jerry Falwell element, if they get any more power, you guys are going to be living in some state by yourselves. So, I hate scare tactics, but I really believe that that's true."

"I think that as Bush will, if Bush gets elected, he will put in new Superior Court judges, and these guys are not going to want to see gay pride week."

Cher declared that Abraham Lincoln "looks like Kerry on a crappy day."

Political activist Rosie O'Donnell is set to witness on Saturday night in Ft Lauderdale. O'Donnell will speak on Bush and his policies in Iraq at hotspot CLUB OVATION.

Developing...

This dyke could have done more if she went to Little Havana instead of CROBARS. At least there, she might have had a bigger crowd. Of course, half of them don't speak LISP.

FORD
10-25-2004, 10:36 PM
dupe thread.

And I still want to know what Drudge was doing there.

FORD
10-26-2004, 12:00 AM
**Reopened by request and due to racism and other pointless crap in the earlier version**

JCOOK
10-26-2004, 12:07 AM
We all know that if Bush is reelected that the ******s,spics, jews,muslims,retards, pollocks, indians and women will suffer.Plus the elderly and young will be killed en masse. Thank GO....Kerry for being the voice of reason. LOCK IT DOWN FORD!

FORD
10-26-2004, 12:10 AM
Elvis, edit that fucking racist retard's post, please :rolleyes:

4moreyears
10-26-2004, 02:33 AM
Was Sonny Bono a Republican? Oh Son

Nickdfresh
10-26-2004, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by FORD
dupe thread.

And I still want to know what Drudge was doing there.
LOL- Maybe Drudge ia a "Log Cabin Republican.":D

FORD
10-26-2004, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
LOL- Maybe Drudge ia a "Log Cabin Republican.":D

There's no maybe about it ;)