PDA

View Full Version : October Suprise...

Big Train
10-25-2004, 11:33 PM
Where is it? You PROMISED it would happen, so where is it?

The BCE letting you down Ford? I know they TOLD you it was on, that devious Karl Rove, but I'm still trying to figure out what it is...

ELVIS
10-25-2004, 11:38 PM
FORD has made many predictions on these boards...

Here's his score...

ZERO !!

:elvis:

FORD
10-25-2004, 11:41 PM
Still a week to go. The whole point of an October Surprise will be to act in such a way that the hysteria of the moment will impact the election. To accomplish this, they couldn't realisitcally act before Halloween, since dominating a 48 hour news cycle leading into election day should be no problem with the full cooperation of the media whores.

On the other hand, election day itself is a good bet. The BCE likes Tuesdays.

11/7/2000-12/12/2000-9-11-2001

All Tuesdays.

ELVIS
10-26-2004, 12:03 AM
:rolleyes:

FORD
10-26-2004, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
FORD has made many predictions on these boards...

Here's his score...

ZERO !!

:elvis:

No, that's Andrew at Melodicrock. My average is a HELL of a lot better than that.

HELLVIS
10-26-2004, 12:14 AM
sure it is

ELVIS
10-26-2004, 12:25 AM
No it isn't...

HELLVIS
10-26-2004, 12:30 AM
Okay, that's all I need.

Ally_Kat
10-26-2004, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by FORD

11/7/2000-12/12/2000-9-11-2001

All Tuesdays.

yeah, because it's such a obvious part of their plan that election day was on a tuesday that year :rolleyes:

Sgt Schultz
10-26-2004, 10:39 AM
FORD's prediction for the Republican Convention.............

" Anyone familiar with history and fascist regimes in particular should be able to see what's coming. When the planted operatives create a violent scene, then the whole of the protestors can be tagged as "violent extremists" and quite possibly "terrorists".

It may or may not happen in Boston, but you can bet money it WILL happen in New Yorkl [sic].”

FORD
10-26-2004, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
FORD's prediction for the Republican Convention.............

" Anyone familiar with history and fascist regimes in particular should be able to see what's coming. When the planted operatives create a violent scene, then the whole of the protestors can be tagged as "violent extremists" and quite possibly "terrorists".

It may or may not happen in Boston, but you can bet money it WILL happen in New Yorkl [sic].”

Protestors were arrested and detained in a cockroach and rat infested chemical warehouse, and COINTEL PRO ops were the ones initiating it.

Granted, this was underreported in the media and the event wasn't a "major disturbance", but I was right about the manipulation of the crowd.

McCarrens
10-26-2004, 11:39 AM
I was wondering when someone was going to bring up the lack of an "October surprise."

Ford, all your theories fail. It's time to admit that you know nothing about history or politics.

Sgt Schultz
10-26-2004, 11:44 AM
Protestors were arrested and detained in a cockroach and rat infested chemical warehouse, and COINTEL PRO ops were the ones initiating it.

Granted, this was underreported in the media and the event wasn't a "major disturbance", but I was right about the manipulation of the crowd.

Poor little babies. They had to eat bologna sandwishes (ew, icky!) and sleep in a dirty warehouse and then get released. I'm surprised these little crybabies were able to survive! This can hardly be considered being treated as a "terrorists" as you predicted. For if they were, they'd still be in prison now being charged with terrorism.

FORD
10-26-2004, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by McCarrens
I was wondering when someone was going to bring up the lack of an "October surprise."

Ford, all your theories fail. It's time to admit that you know nothing about history or politics.

Is October over yet? ;)

Even if they pull some shit on November 1st or 2nd it still counts, because the point of "October Surprise" isn't a literal calendar date as much as it is an event designed to manipulate an election.

Of course there's the possibility that voter registration scams might have been it, as they have been pretty wide spread and might actually drop a percent or two of the turnout.

But that's not the BCE's style. They need something more dramatic. More fear-inducing.

Stay tuned........

Guitar Shark
10-26-2004, 12:08 PM
FORD, what will you say when October comes and goes without a "surprise," and Bush wins the election anyway?

And Schultz, who is that horrible chick in your avatar?

FORD
10-26-2004, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
FORD, what will you say when October comes and goes without a "surprise," and Bush wins the election anyway?

Bush cannot win legitimately. He started out with less votes and that's before pissing off nearly every element of the conservative base. Now of course that doesn't mean every conservative voter will defect, but the fact that all of these right wing publications are giving their grudging endorsements to Kerry is representative of real Republican voters. Some who read those magazines and newspapers will have been thinking the same thing already, and others sitting on the fence may be influenced by the opinion of the publication they read and respect.

Unless widespread fraud occurs, I believe Kerry will win, and that the election will be decided on November 2, as it should be.

lucky wilbury
10-26-2004, 12:29 PM
:rolleyes:

Big Train
10-26-2004, 12:34 PM
The polls are basically 50/50, but there is NO CHANCE Bush can win fairly?

Stop yourself...

FORD
10-26-2004, 12:36 PM
The polls are bullshit. Even most Republicans will agree with that.

Sgt Schultz
10-26-2004, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark

She's a Kerry supporter! Representative of most Kerry supporters.

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20041022/capt.ohlr10110222210.bush__ohlr101.jpg

Janice King waves a sign in support of Democratic presidential nominee Sen. John Kerry while demonstrating near one of President Bush's campaign stops in Canton, Ohio on Friday, Oct. 22, 2004.

Guitar Shark
10-26-2004, 12:56 PM
LOL, I'm sure there are equally repulsive Bush supporters. ;)

FORD, you never disappoint!

McCarrens
10-26-2004, 01:04 PM
Ford, do you even live in the real world? Do you actually talk to people like this in real life? Do you realize almost everything you post on this site is bulshit? (The non-bullshit part being his beer thread)

FORD
10-26-2004, 01:14 PM
Ford, do you even live in the real world? Do you actually talk to people like this in real life? Do you realize almost everything you post on this site is bulshit? (The non-bullshit part being his beer thread)

Yes I live in the real world. Not Alabama ;)

Maybe that's why YOUR version of reality's a little skewed, because you don't believe anything that's not on FAUX or Cooter's Mornin Hog Farm Report :D

McCarrens
10-26-2004, 01:20 PM
That "mornin" should be spelled with an apostrophe after the last "n".

And I thought you said yesterday that you had never been to Alabama and so were trying to refrain from passing judgement on it?

Well, that sure was a long "refrain."

And as far as my earlier post, well, you never did answer that. Because you can't. You are just full of BULLSHIT.

And everybody on this site knows it.

:mad:

Sgt Schultz
10-26-2004, 01:33 PM
McCarrens, don't you realize by now that left wingers on the coasts consider everything in between the coasts as "fly-over" hick country?

FORD
10-26-2004, 01:36 PM
Geezus, don't you Busheep have a sense of humor?

Or does that disappear over the generations when your family tree doesn't fork ;)

Ally_Kat
10-26-2004, 02:04 PM

Even if they pull some shit on November 1st or 2nd it still counts, because the point of "October Surprise" isn't a literal calendar date as much as it is an event designed to manipulate an election.

Oh, so now it's not just for October. Then why call it October surprise? Why not Campaign Surprise or Pre-Election Surprise?

FORD
10-26-2004, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Oh, so now it's not just for October. Then why call it October surprise? Why not Campaign Surprise or Pre-Election Surprise?

Because traditionally, the BCE have created their surprises in the month of October. But of course that was before the Adult ADHD inducing "24 Hour News Cycle" was invented.

Ally_Kat
10-26-2004, 02:17 PM
so, for what, the last 12-14 years now?

McCarrens
10-26-2004, 02:28 PM
Maybe the surprise is that nothing will happen...

FORD
10-26-2004, 02:42 PM
Maybe the surprise is that nothing will happen...

If the BCE were assured of a legitimate victory, that might well be the case. But as I've said repeatedly, and they well know, a legitimate victory for Bush is mathematically impossible. That makes them desperate. And cornered animals are far more likely to attack.

Big Train
10-26-2004, 02:43 PM
You've got your ass covered from all angles....very very weak.

FORD
10-26-2004, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
You've got your ass covered from all angles....very very weak.

No, I'm just saying that you're operating on a faulty assumption that just because 26 days of October have passed, that means the BCE aren't planning an October Surprise.

If you wake up the morning of November 3 to the news that John Kerry is the president-elect of the United States. Or even in the mathematically impossible probability (God Forbid) that Junior is legally elected - I will freely admit to being wrong.

But after all the previous acts of desperation by this Fraudministration, I don't believe they're going to accept their defeat and slither off into the West Texas sunset voluntarily.

Carmine
10-26-2004, 02:57 PM

If you wake up the morning of November 3 to the news that John Kerry is the president-elect of the United States.

one can only hope....

McCarrens
10-26-2004, 05:35 PM
But as I've said repeatedly, and they well know, a legitimate victory for Bush is mathematically impossible.

The phrases "highly unlikely" or "an unknown variant in my plan to rule the Roth Army" or "certain, according to recent polls" are very, very different than a "mathmatical impossibility[sic]".

Perhaps you should consult a dictionary and an advanced second grader before you post your theories on this board.

Guitar Shark
10-26-2004, 05:56 PM
But as I've said repeatedly, and they well know, a legitimate victory for Bush is mathematically impossible.

You can say it until you're blue in the face but that won't make a bit of difference. There is nothing impossible about it. If the votes are there, he will win.

lucky wilbury
10-26-2004, 05:58 PM
if hagar can fit into pants you know anything is possable.

ODShowtime
10-26-2004, 06:03 PM
lucky: the voice of reason

FORD
10-27-2004, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by lucky wilbury
if hagar can fit into pants you know anything is possable.

Sammy's pants are made of spandex. The traditional GOP party base ain't.

Big Train
10-27-2004, 02:57 AM
Still waiting darling...tick tock tick tock..

Pink Spider
10-27-2004, 04:25 AM
Skull and Bones has it won. Why would they need an attack around the election? And why would they warn people ahead of time? There is not going to be a October or November surprise. There's no need.

Warham
10-27-2004, 10:05 AM
If the RED SOX can come back from a 3-0 deficit, anything is possible!

Go SOX.

FORD
10-27-2004, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Warham
If the RED SOX can come back from a 3-0 deficit, anything is possible!

Go SOX.

The Red Sox beat the Yankees for the same reason the LA Fakers lost .....

God's sick of corporatism in sports.

Now apply that to the hurricanes in Florida which only hit the "red" counties, and reach the logical conclusion.....

BigBadBrian
10-27-2004, 10:29 AM
The Red Sox beat the Yankees for the same reason the LA Fakers lost .....

God's sick of corporatism in sports.

Now apply that to the hurricanes in Florida which only hit the "red" counties, and reach the logical conclusion.....

Leave it to you to make a stereotypical divisive comment like that. I wouldn't expect anything less from a racist. :gulp:

FORD
10-27-2004, 10:32 AM
Racist? :confused:

Big Train
10-27-2004, 12:55 PM
I LOVE THAT....HE SAYS RACIST? This comment is less than 1/4 of an inch away from a swastika in his avatar...

I'm not saying you are, but if I was a mod, I'd lock down your avatar. It would at least put you even with JCook, for being locked out.

Tick tock, tick tock...

FORD
10-27-2004, 01:45 PM
The meaning of the avatar is very obvious, and I sure as Hell ain't a Nazi. Unlike Junior and his grandpa.

Besides, the ridiculous racist allegation was made before I switched avatars.

Warham
10-27-2004, 01:48 PM
FORD is unsympathetic to the Holocaust survivors by parading that avatar on the Army forum, no matter it's intentions.

FORD
10-27-2004, 01:51 PM
If you paid attention, you would see that the avatar is ANTI Nazi.

Warham
10-27-2004, 01:53 PM
I see that it's anti-Dubya, but I don't see the Nazi connection.

Seems disturbing to me.

fanofdave
10-27-2004, 01:58 PM
CONSPIRACY!!! OCTOBER SUPRISE!!!! CONSPIRACY!!!

I guess since george bush's grandfather was supposedly
a nazi in your opinion, that makes geoge bush one too.

ok, lets continue your comparison. George Bush is an
american. Ford is an american. therefore, George Bush
and Ford are nazis.

if my brother commits a crime of murder, does that make
me a murderer too?

Washington State politics: FAR, FAR, FAR out of touch with
maintstream society and politics.

Big Train
10-27-2004, 02:31 PM
Well,

I'm not calling you a racist. I just find it amusing that you have a swastika in that post where you ask "racist"?

However, I would assume you lock down threads because even it they are not overtly racist, they could make some uncomfortable. I'm sure you are aware that the swastika makes people upset, regardless of what point you are trying to make (and to have it on a Jewish entertainers site, WOW). What you make clear is that it isn't racist, you are using it to make a point. Which pretty much anyone you have locked a thread on for this reason would argue.

So why talk one talk and walk another walk?

Pink Spider
10-27-2004, 07:29 PM
I can't believe you actually pressured FORD into removing the avatar.

I would told you all to fuck off, but that's just my pleasant demenour.

If Kerry can be called a commie, then Bush can be called a Nazi (which I find no trouble drawing simularties to both even if matching them vice-versa) . All is fair in a free speech society.

wraytw
10-27-2004, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Pink Spider
If Kerry can be called a commie, then Bush can be called a Nazi

I don't like them being called either.

Big Train
10-27-2004, 07:36 PM
I'm not pressuring him and he could have told me to fuck off either pleasantly or unpleasantly. I was just merely pointing out why sometimes people get bent about him locking down threads based on the same logic that he would use that symbol for.

FORD
10-27-2004, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Pink Spider
I can't believe you actually pressured FORD into removing the avatar.

Nobody pressured me. However, 2 people who happen to be Jewish took it entirely wrong, and for that reason I changed it, but not without an explanation of what it meant in the first place.

I'm not here to piss on anyone's beliefs (or lack of, in your case) just on the BCE :D

JCOOK
10-29-2004, 03:14 AM
Hey Ford by taking it down you have offended me ...What gives ....Dave

FORD
10-29-2004, 04:18 PM
******Please Stand By******

OCTOBER SURPRISE commencing in 5...4...3...2...1..

Big Train
10-29-2004, 04:22 PM
Tick tock...tick tock...nothing...

Tick tock...tick tock...

FORD
10-29-2004, 04:27 PM
I'll have it up in about 30 seconds.

Big Train
10-29-2004, 04:33 PM
You got nothing..I've seen it.